[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>$60 for the SAME GAMEAS DESTINY 1 >Barely any content

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 44

File: destiny2.jpg (518KB, 1900x1068px)
destiny2.jpg
518KB, 1900x1068px
>$60 for the SAME GAMEAS DESTINY 1
>Barely any content at all, only 6 strikes (including the one you already played in the beta), 1 is a PS4 timed exlusive for a year
>Have to pay an additional $40 for more content later
>Horrible capeshit tier writing
Absolute shit tier rehash game, if Mass Effect didn't exist this would be the worst AAA game this year.
>>
File: 1499623918302.jpg (116KB, 587x645px) Image search: [Google]
1499623918302.jpg
116KB, 587x645px
Don't be mad everyone plays it and you don't. Don't be a hipster. Get out newfag.
>>
File: Microsoft loses E3 again.png (801KB, 540x610px) Image search: [Google]
Microsoft loses E3 again.png
801KB, 540x610px
>>388984830
Worst thing is it's going to be successful no matter how shitty it is
>>
/DG/ AUTISTS ASSEMBLE! LETS GET AUTISTICALLY MAD AT ANYONE WHO ATTACKS THE GAME AND CALL EVERYONE TOXIC AND ENTITLED!
>>
>>388984830
Played the beta for a few hours, thought it was shit and deleted it. Cant imagine the original was any better.
>>
>>388985208
STOP BEING SO ENTITLED REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>388984830
But it's okay because it's fun :) shut up you're just cynical
>>
File: only on v.jpg (176KB, 680x645px) Image search: [Google]
only on v.jpg
176KB, 680x645px
>$60 for a full campaign plus highly replayable coop and competitive mp
>option to add more content later if you like it that much
>everyone has a ps4 anyway so what's the problem

Think your hateboner is misguided. Destiny 2 is a solid package.
>>
>>388985506
Destiny dlc isn't optional. You can't play pvp if you don't buy it and your pve options get drastically diminished.
>>
>>388985506
>the original was shit
>second destiny is already looking like shit
What goes through your mind when throwing money away?
>inb4 muh richness
>>
>>388985506
>optional
It really isn't for a game like this also it's probably disc dlc.
>>
>>388985506
(((You)))
>>
>try the beta and want to play with friend next day
>beta shut down at fucking noon
Well that was wasted bandwidth. I played some of the competitive modes and the first campaign thing at the start. Was not impressed.
>>
>>388984830
>bing bing wahoo!
>>
File: 1501089349416.jpg (80KB, 426x348px) Image search: [Google]
1501089349416.jpg
80KB, 426x348px
>>388985506
Fuck you nigger, Destiny 1 fucking STOLE content (crucible) from you unless you bought the new expansions. No other game has stolen content that players already had.
>>
>>388985102
This is the worst part
>>
>>388984830
The writing was startlingly abysmal, I didn't realize it would be so by the numbers. I wonder how many focus tests the script went through to appease as many teenagers as possible, diluting any soul it could have possibly had.

Gameplay seems fine, but man. Way to pin the hopes of your game entirely on that one single facet.
>>
Does it have more, less, or the same amount of content as the first game?
>>
>>388985948
I thought I wanted a comfy console shooter with addictive gameplay and high replayability. Attacking Destiny for its value is just inane. I can barely imagine a game that gives you more for $60. And of course old MP content will suffer when newer things are added. Do you hate MMO expansions too? If I'm still having fun with Destiny in a few months it's a privilege not a burden to be able to expand the experience with DLC and get more out of it.

I really don't get this board's issue. Games are commercial (wow, big shocker!) so how come you're all communists crying because things cost money?
>>
>>388985506
>>$60 for a full campaign plus highly replayable coop and competitive mp
how do you know this? Did you play the game early?
>>
>>388985291
is the beta free?
>>
>>388986517
I've played Bungie games before. Never been disappointed.
>>
File: 1501529074060.png (282KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501529074060.png
282KB, 700x900px
>Never played Destiny
>think of getting it on PC
>PC version releases in October
>can simply watch console plebs waste their money to see if its worth getting
>>
>>388986323
>>>/vg/
>>
>>388986606
You have to wait a year because bungie whored itself out to Sony for timed exclusive content too, so you're effectively getting less shit if you go PC.
>>
File: 1493243559000.jpg (12KB, 425x303px) Image search: [Google]
1493243559000.jpg
12KB, 425x303px
I bought the $100 dollar pre-order and I'm gonna have fun with my chums :)
>>
>>388986606
Game doesn't feel right on PC. It's built around aim assist and generally slower input from controllers. Playing the same PC beta on KBM and then trying it with a controller on my TV it was night and day. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it on PC.
>>
>>388986703
It probably won't be good shit anyway the only good PlayStation exclusive stuff in the first game was the armor sets and the hawkmoon but they ruined the hawkmoon
>>
>>388986808
Played the first one on xbone and gotta say, playing it on PC was easy mode on steroids.

The game is barely challenging if all you do is crit heatshots.
>>
>>388986808
Sound like a consolepleb. The game felt completely natural on PC and I have over a thousand hours of 1 on PS4. PC version looked and played a lot better.
>>
Shit amount of content on release for Destiny sequel is never OK.

Shit amount of content on release for a sequel when it is Splatoon is A OK.
>>
>>388987182
It's okay when japan does it
>>
>>388987081
The problem is that it gets too easy when maneuvering the weapons becomes trivial. And the PVP felt weirdly paced because of this.
>>
Halo fucking died for this shit.
>>
>>388986795
So did I so it's okay if I say bad things about it.
>>
File: cashmoneys.jpg (2MB, 3500x2625px) Image search: [Google]
cashmoneys.jpg
2MB, 3500x2625px
>Tfw 15million gold in wow
>Tfw every blizzard game forever is free
>>
>>388987182
>Bungiedrone tries to deflect criticism of his shit game by bringing up another shit game
Time to head back to >>>/dg/, shit eater.
>>
>>388984830
It's gonna be barren at release and first two expansions are gonna suck just like first game and everybody is gonna buy it anyway
>>
File: 1496191555516.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496191555516.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>388987323
>The problem is that it gets too easy when maneuvering the weapons becomes trivial
>the difficult isn't from the game itself, but rather the inability to properly control your character
It's like saying running a mile is too easy because you're not a paraplegic.
>>
>>388987635
It's easier to aim with a mouse. Therefore playing a game made for a controller feels bad and vice versa. Don't get why this triggers people so much.
>>
>>388987832
>>388987635
The PC version definitely needs its own balance. Faster enemy projectiles, better/more accurate shots where they predict your movement. More enemies. 120+ FPS constantly, used to playing PC shooters for ages, the game was a joke. Obviously your meant to be OP as fuck in the intro mission and strikes are always a joke, but I doubt the game will throw an actual challenge at you. Not until the raid, or Nightfall strikes.
>>
>>388984830
Did you play the first game? The strike number being the same as 1 isn't really all that shocking, they're the equivalent of dungeons.

>paying for expansions, what a crazy thought
>bitching about writing which can't be criticized yet

Oh. Here's your (you)
>>
>>388988128

Don't you think you just probably played a lot of destiny 1? I played a lot and I didn't even bother to use a keyboard and mouse and I still out performed 9/10 players during the beta. The PC version doesn't need its own balance you dickhead.

>>388987585
The fuck are you even on about?

>>388987382
Halo was supposed to end with 3, you shitheel.
>>
>>388988585
>dickhead
>the fuck
>shitheel

Tough guy here. Watch out.
>>
File: wope.jpg (79KB, 677x645px) Image search: [Google]
wope.jpg
79KB, 677x645px
>>388985506
I made you a gift.
>>
>>388988738
Oh, pardon my language I do declare, my apologies my dear sir, my my my.

>>388988784
This argument has never made sense considering how DLC has been positively and negatively received throughout the years. What's your argument you're paying 60 dollars for a fifth of a game.
>>
Can't wait to buy this on pc, playing co op with a controller with my gf and sister. Who else gonna be comfy co op here?
>>
>>388989343
I had a bro who could never get the game and since they said they focused a lot on exploring the planets and patrol, then I'm looking forward to explaining why I love the game.
>>
>>388989343
kys
>>
>>388986808
Significantly better on PC, you're a total idiot. However, it's easier on PC, by a lot.
>>
>>388990668
How is it easier? I see this claim all over the place but other than perhaps comfort both controls feel the exact same. It's not like the enemies get worse or take more damage from having mouse and keyboard.
>>
File: destiny2.png (2MB, 1284x718px) Image search: [Google]
destiny2.png
2MB, 1284x718px
>Like the idea of a FPS MMO
>Interested in Destiny but playing a shooter with a controller is embarrassing
>Been waiting to try Destiny 2
>Open Beta hits
>Outrageous amounts of lighting and effects that make it hard to digest what is going on in the game, almost as if it is trying to mask or make up for its...
>FPS Gameplay is generic and bland. Wouldn't be able to tell the difference between this game and a console FPS that came out 10 years ago (with the exception of double jump/jet packs)
>Character customization is very minimal. Done in such a way as to barely qualify the game as MMO
>Weapon statistics seem boring and uninteresting
>The boss fight seemed interesting but amounted to little more than strafe, shoot at boss's face, if you get hit hide behind a rock for awhile, rinse repeat

Is there something I am missing here? I really want to like this game but it fails to try and grab me or differentiate itself from other FPS games.
>>
>>388990875
>>>388990668
>How is it easier? I see this claim all over the place but other than perhaps comfort both controls feel the exact same. It's not like the enemies get worse or take more damage from having mouse and keyboard.
Better aiming on pc
>>
>>388991017
Well, it would be more useful to compare you game to examples of things that you like in the things that bother you. Otherwise it just sounds like complaining.

>>388991089
Aiming isn't... more accurate with a mouse. The game plays the same, so what the fuck is your point?
>>
File: N-NANI.jpg (33KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
N-NANI.jpg
33KB, 500x480px
>Download beta on PC
>Uncap Framerate
>Turn up mouse sensitivity
>mfw

Mouse+Keyboard completely breaks the game, I was killing entire groups of enemies before they could even react or even move from their spawn point

Is Bungie going to have to make separate balance changes for PC and console?
Because if not its going to be really boring playing on PC
>>
>>388990875
The game is made for cripples (controller users), KB/M will destroy it. It's like making an obstacle course for wheelchair people and then having normal people do it, the normal people aren't challenged at all.
>>
>>388988975
Destiny 1 lacked the level of content of almost anything else you can pay $60 for. Short as fuck campaign. Extremely limited end-game PvE content. An extremely poorly balanced PvP mode with relatively few maps. Most of the gear items were visually based on archetypes with only lazily added model or color changes differentiating them, even when that didn't make sense at all context-wise (factions). DLC can be fine to anyone who feels satisfied with their original purchase of your game. However Destiny, to many, did not feel like a worthwhile purchase. Add in the fact that content from the DLCs was found locked in the base game after launch, and it feels to them like they have been locked out of content they paid for and are expected to pay for it a second time before they can use it.
>>
>>388991152
Well, it would be more useful to compare you post to examples of posts that you like in the things that bother you. Otherwise it just sounds like complaining.
>>
>Im gonna play it and have fun, nothing you fags can do to stop me
>>
File: Animal.jpg (58KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
Animal.jpg
58KB, 667x800px
>everytime destiny is mentioned, /v/tards have a temper tantrum
I'm glad this is releasing on PC as well. That way when it does god tier sales, you autists can't use the W-WELL JUST MUH CONSOLE NORMIES!
>>
File: Bungie_Marathon_text_webres[1].jpg (464KB, 740x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Bungie_Marathon_text_webres[1].jpg
464KB, 740x1100px
>Halo died for this
>Oni died for this
>Myth died for this
>Marathon died for this

I hate to say it, but I can no longer in good conscience consider myself a Bungie fan. And I was once incredibly proud to call myself a member of the Seventh Column.

I'm rather glad I never got that Bungie Coat of Arms tattoo I was considering years ago.
>>
>>388991272
You what? Are you sure? I scored top in an overwhelming majority against mouse users as a test of the age old argument against controllers. Its easy to tell who is using a mkb because they have snap aiming but they way overcompensate a lot of the time.

>>388991339
Content from DLCs is often found in games during release because surprise surprise development never stops. We also know that Destiny 1 went through a plethora of changes last minute, shifting multiple things like the organization of the story and the dlc's goals and purposes (things like the Taken King not being in the original release). But those arguments are based around D1 anyway.

>>388991459
Well I could argue against some of those points, but I think that was mostly to shitpost anyway.

>>388991747
/v/ shitposting died for this. You are aware Marathon is one of the worst games that was ever released even if the lore of the game was fascinating? Gameplay wise its fucking terrible.
>>
>388991825
I refuse to give anyone who shit-talks Marathon a (you). It was a brilliant and innovative game and not just for the phenomenal writing by Kirkbride.

Go back to your containment general, Destiny apologist.
>>
>>388992002
I love the writing in Marathon, but it hardly deserves a gameplay accolade and I've played all of Marathon twice. Listen, I don't even want to "defend" Destiny, its an IP it doesn't exactly need protection, but the amount of disinformation, shitposting and lack of conversation on /v/ is depressing. If were gonna be critical of things its gotta be legit. Not full of opinions or feelings.
>>
>>388991747
>Bungie left Microsoft because they didn't want to make Halo forever
>Instantly sign a contract to an infinitely worse game for the next game
What were they thinking?
>>
>>388992371
Contract with Activision **
>>
>>388992371
Producing the size of games they need requires a large amount of funding. Its a shame but money is money.
>>
>>388992258
The gameplay in Marathon may not deserve any accolades NOW, but back then it was certainly no worse than its competitors, and in many respects was superior. And while the first game has some fucking trash levels and encounters the series only got better with each release. From a level design standpoint Infinity was a fucking masterpiece, truly ahead of its time. It astounds me every time I go back to it, and it's criminal that it is so underrated, not only in the grander scheme, but even within the series itself.

But then again, Infinity wasn't even made by Bungie.
>>
>>388991825
>We also know that Destiny 1 went through a plethora of changes last minute
What about the faults we've already seen in Destiny 2? No new character animations? No new subclasses or redesigns? If that content leak from earlier was legit we've got no more content than launch D1 had along with a lot of recycled exotics. The one strike we've seen was shorter and shittier than the ones in D1. I thought the first one was a disaster and this was going to be the game they really wanted to make, why is literally everything we've seen the exact same, if not slightly changed for the worst?

Also if The Taken King was supposed to be in the base game, why did it cost $40?
>>
One thing in its credit is that it, at least in the beta, appears to be one of the best PC ports in recent memory
>>
>2 destiny threads up all the fucking time now
check the fucking catalog
>>
>>388992872
No new character animations? You can't make up shit. No new subclasses? Making up shit again. We have five strikes like D1 release, but we already know from the Beta strike that they're more involved and far better than any of the original strikes. The exotics that are returning can't have the same abilities that they used to have because of the new structure of powers, but I think they liked the designs and wanted them to stick around. If you think the strike was shorter and shittier then I simply can't agree with your point. I see things changed for the better not for the worse.

Taken King was supposed to be incorporated into the story naturally, but the game ended on the moon. I doubt we fought Oryx, just investigated the Dreadnaught. It cost 40 for introducing 3 new subclasses, a new patrol zone, a new raid, several strikes, maps, exotics etc. Whether or not you agree with that is up to you.

>>388993223
Thank the company they outsourced it.
>>
>>388986808
game doesn't feel right because the movement is slow as fuck compared to what you'd find on PC
it's still just a console port
>>
>>388992371
They left microsoft because they didn't want to make Xbox exclusives anymore.
>>
>>388984830
>only 6 strikes (including the one you already played in the beta), 1 is a PS4 timed exlusive for a year
Does it mean only 4 new strikes? Is this a joke?

>>388988385
>they're the equivalent of dungeons.
MMO dungeons generally have more than one boss lmao
>>
File: 1495422049311.png (507KB, 732x442px) Image search: [Google]
1495422049311.png
507KB, 732x442px
I'm buying it.
>>
>>388993734
I bought it for $25. Don't regret the purchase at all. But for $60 I might balk.
>>
>>388993734
>i am a proud mark, whenever i am scammed that's a badge of honor
that's you if you didn't realize by now
>>
>>388993617
MMO dungeons usually have a party of 5, and hotbar based combat. I won't argue that I'd like the midpoint Elites, for example the named enemy on the Drill defense segment, to have his own mechanics, but thats in a world with a lot more resources. And no, there's 5. 1 extra for ps4.
>>
>>388993821
>insert greentext reversing this statement making you look like the chump, and me the superior person
that's you if you didn't realize by now

(did I argue on this board correctly?)
>>
>>388993871
>but thats in a world with a lot more resources
So you are basically eating up their lies and defending them like a lapdog. IT'S FINE THAT THEY DON'T HAVE MORE CONTENT THAT'S EXPENSIVE AND WOULD HAVE TO ACTUALLY WORK
Don't you think that if they have the nerve to charge that much for DLCs they would at least be decent enough to actually work hard and release content?
>1 (ONE) BOSS PER DUNGEON

>>388993871
So 4
>>
>>388986314
No one actually knows. The Devs said that they will have more content, that's all we know. OP is just a fag.
>>
Played the beta, and it was pure trash.

Why are people drawn to Destiny? I seriously don't get it.
>>
>>388994130
Done by Bungie, has marketing to "hype" people. It's not a bad game but it's very bland.
>>
>>388994130
Console players are used to getting crap games, it's all they know. They are literally defending having only 5 dungeons at launch, with one boss each. I can't even begin to imagine the backlash on PC if WoW or FFXIV launched a game with so little content.
>>
File: 1500168892078.jpg (33KB, 640x571px) Image search: [Google]
1500168892078.jpg
33KB, 640x571px
>>388993821
Still buying it.
>>
File: Capturedwdwd.jpg (261KB, 704x938px) Image search: [Google]
Capturedwdwd.jpg
261KB, 704x938px
>>388984830
Me and friends are gonna buy it on launch, get together, buy junk food and play all day and night having FUN and theirs nothing you faggots can do about.

Pic related. Average /v/ poster
>>
>>388993871
>MMO dungeons usually have a party of 5, and hotbar based combat.
So? 5 players vs 3 is nothing in content terms, hotbar combat is not anything worse than the meh strike gameplay. 6 Strikes is a pathetic amount of content considering each of them only have 1 boss. Last time I played an MMO was WoW back during BC and we had 15 dungeons, each with 3-4 bosses. 6 Single boss strikes is fucking nothing.
>>
>>388994238
They're also defending p2p. Video gaming would be a wasteland if it was left to consolefags
>>
File: LeMeltz.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
LeMeltz.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
>>388993821
>STOP HAVING FUN
>I CHOOSE WHAT IS GOOD AND BAD, YOU ARE THE FOOL!
Still buying it :^)
>>
>>388994238
That's the thing with Bungie, they can hide behind the complaints about it lacking in content by saying "It's just an FPS".
>>
>>388994319
>>388994479
The joke's on you
>>
>>388994036
Can you fucking count? There's 5 on pc and xbox and 6 on ps4.

>eating up their lies
>this is the only game of this format that exists at all other than its predecessor

No, but making claims of things I'd like to see doesn't make me a fucking game dev. Charge what, the normal amount for dlcs? I'm sure everything else was hard work as is. You can always want more even in a perfect game you stupid fuck. I hate these kinds of arguments because you don't have a claim or argument based on anything, you don't know how much resources the strike costs to make, or hours or anything. We don't know any of that shit, you just want a thing that isn't there and think its laziness.

>>388994130
>>388994220
I'd imagine the flavor, the gameplay, co-op and competitive gameplay. I bet if you told whatever game you find exciting or interesting there's people who exist who'd call it boring, or uninspired or bland or etc.

>>388994238
Yeah it'd be strange if WoW or ff14 released with 1 raid... wait.

>>388994376
You just don't get it do you. If you did I don't think people would bitch in these threads as much as they do.

>>388994461
P2P gets used in more games than you think it does. And shockingly there are even benefits to it, weird isn't it. God damn why do I even bother with this terrible board.
>>
>>388994674
Do you get paid for this?
>>
>>388994130
I wouldn't play it if I didn't have fun.
>>
>>388994798
No, but thinking about how everything just 404s eventually just made me reverse nihlistic, to just argue against all the dumb complaints with no basis to stir critical thinking. Because in the end this game will release, and sell well, and /v/ will bitch and moan and then eventually something else will come out a few months later and they'll bitch and moan about that, having forgotten about this or that.
>>
>>388993429
>No new character animations? You can't make up shit
Go watch gameplay. It's literally all 1:1 recycled.
>No new subclasses? Making up shit again
They put a slightly different shade of paint on and you think that constitutes a "new class"? I'm sorry but making my dagger 4 feet longer isn't going to breathe new life into the Bladedancer if that's literally all that's different. It's the same damn thing.
>but we already know from the Beta strike that they're more involved and far better than any of the original strikes
How in the hell? Alright opinion, but I severely disagree with you. I thought it was braindead. I played it twice and I was already bored out of my mind, I don't know how I'd be able to handle 100+ runs of it.
>but I think they liked the designs and wanted them to stick around
Exotics aren't easy to get, fuck grinding for that many hours if the loot table is padded out with shit you're already bored of.
>Taken King
Alright, so if the plan was to have those missions or story in the game at launch, and you didn't get to it, and your game had a short af campaign and literally 0 story because of it, why make people pay $40 to get it? You spent $60 thinking you were going to get a campaign, you got "lul no time to explain" instead, and then campaign that was supposed to be in your bag is out of your bag and you have to pay for it again.
>>
>>388984830
I got it for free so I might as well play it.
>>
>>388994674
>I'd imagine the flavor, the gameplay, co-op and competitive gameplay. I bet if you told whatever game you find exciting or interesting there's people who exist who'd call it boring, or uninspired or bland or etc.
I dont doubt co-op is a selling point, especially with how little co-op games there are now. I just don't quite get the appeal behind it, I feel like the world itself isn't interesting from the beta of Destiny 2 I've played, interesting enough to get invested in at least. I will give it credit in that it's very polished though and even at 30fps controls great.
>>
>>388995001
>my shill threads die
kek bro
>>
>>388984830
Can't wait to play it. PS4 and PC deluxe editions already pre-ordered.
>>
>>388994479
>Big Money Meltz buying the game
Gonna be playing it in the Tokyo Dome brother.
>>
>>388995001
So defending lazy developers who create less content than any decent MMO is critical thinking now?
Destiny is bland, easy, takes absolutely no skills and more important of all it's only fun for 20 minutes, until you realize you cleared all content.
>>
its just an average shooter. i played the open beta. i dont get the hype about this game. why do normalfags hype everything up?
>>
>>388994674
>P2P gets used in more games than you think it does. And shockingly there are even benefits to it, weird isn't it. God damn why do I even bother with this terrible board.

>everyone can see your IP
>you can get ddosed out of games
>this literally happened frequently to streamers and other players in trials in Destiny 1
>"b-but it has benefits I swear! You're just dumb for not agreeing with me!"
>>
>>388993494
but it's not a port though...
>>
>>388994350
This but unironically.
>>
>>388993223
gears of war/killer instinct you dumb sonegro
>>
>>388994130
addiction to a grindfest
>>
File: 1490360676563.jpg (42KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1490360676563.jpg
42KB, 728x522px
>haven't played destiny since house of wolves
>already fantasizing about the rush i get when I see purple engrams drop
games like these should be illegal man.
>>
>>388995375
this is a multiplatform series you mouth breather.
>>
Most of the content is at least 1.5x what vanilla destiny had, plus some other modes and secrets that were supposedly not leaked (stuff ala secret missions/black spindle thingies)

That added to the 3 years of constructive feedback (i.e. fucking backlash) from the community, will make it a decent launch in my opinion

But you can keep thinking you're better than other people, OP. Nothing wrong with that
>>
>>388995262
it is just a port
they didn't build it around the advantages of M+KB or even the hardware advantages of PC
it's still 4v4 and gameplay is as slow as console
AI is still dumb as shit too
>>
The worst part of the new subclasses is Arcstrider is reskinned Bladedancer minus the invis, and Dawnblade is Sunbreaker with attacks. Then ontop of that, Sunbreaker is in Destiny 2 anyways.

No crazy new grenades or, get this, not having a grenade ability in the first place and having something unique. Crazy.
>>
>>388995241
Actually in D2 they can't because the "host" is always bungies servers.

It's not pure P2P, it's a hybrid system.
>>
>>388984830
Andromeda wasnt triple a
>>
>>388995026
I've literally played the game, so I know you're full a shit. You're fucking priceless. I forget people like you exist. I'm fine to see Skullfort return if it does something fucking different. The designs were fine, but a lot of the exotics left a lot to be "exotic". And they made people pay for the Taken King cause I imagine it was a lot of work. Activision didn't exactly fund them directly a lot. Why do you think eververse happened, it wasn't for fun I tell you what. Yeah I'd love every game to get the chance to release content for free, but having done work in the creative field it's not fuckin easy, or short.

>>388995095
Would you like a cookie? Here's your (you)

>>388995089
Well, in the first beta its the patrol of earth that hooked me. I can see why they didn't want to give us the patrol again this time but I think it would've been a better way to hook people, I think losing the city is a bigger deal to veteran players.

>>388995112
Your argument isn't a good one, it doesn't have points to refute. This is what I'm talking about. Here, (insert game you like) is bland, easy, takes no skills and most importantly, is only fun for 20 minutes until you realize you (cleared content, finished the game, did what the game does for 60 hours etc etc).

>>388995241
>cites a bunch of shit
>"b--but my strawman"
Fascinating, I love it.

>>388995721
>wants someone to customize grenades
>forgets the new warlock void tree already does this

>>388995753
shhh, don't spoil it
>>
I hope there's an option to disable aim assist for controllers on PC. I want to use a 360 controller but the auto aim is abominable.
>>
>>388995685
>AI is still dumb as shit too

Not as dumb as you.
>>
reminder that the peer-to-peer model shows your actual IP to everybody who is connected in that game
and that updates to the network are dependent on your frames (hardware)
>>
>>388995753
They can't what? See your IP? That's false.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks5lgcCFvvE
>>
the voice acting is SOOOOOOOOOOO horrible... "THEY'LL... FIND... NO... MERCY... IN... ME!!!"
jesus, she was so emotionless, i thought that she was meant to be an alien or something... the writing is also pretty horrible.

furthermore, the game is just boring as fuck to play. it feels like an inferior halo (never played destiny 1
>>
>>388995632
>>
>>388986314
More content overall, with some caveats.

We have more story, more in-depth story, more side missions of value, more weapon (albeit with less "variety" since Legendaries and Exotics are now set perks instead of rolls).

We have fewer Strikes, but Deej has heavily hinted that we'll be recieving more with Patches, instead of only via Expacs. There's also less customization for the Classes, since we have to follow "Paths" now, instead of mix-matching what we want for perks.

PvP is a 50-50, depending on what you prefer. It's more streamlined and focused, but players like me that prefer larger team-battle (6v6 Control) lose out, but the Trials players essentially gain another teammate.
>>
Its hilarious seeing this board light up with Destiny discussion when they hated the 1st so long, the posts talking out of their asses are even funnier.

In the end, Destiny 2 will be a massive hit and little /v/ babies will keep crying and shitting their diapers and continuously realizing how worthless /v/ is in the grand scheme of things.

You are nothing, you control nothing, you have 0 say over any market, you're just a bunch of sad autistics who do nothing but whine and cry about shit you'll never play.
>>
>>388995753
Nope. Bungie moved a few things to their servers but things like hit detection is p2p.

>>388995904
>non arguments

This is how you shills are so easily spotted. You never back up your bullshit
>>
>>388996262
Paths are not only easier to balance or mess with but also easier to say, add on to them during development.
>>
File: hard bait.jpg (223KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
hard bait.jpg
223KB, 3000x3000px
>>388991152
>Aiming isn't... more accurate with a mouse.
nice bait
>>
>>388996382
OK, Cliffy B
>>
>>388996415
Backup what bullshit lol? C'mon big boy you give me an argument first because how could i refute you with a point without a point to refute?

>>388996468
I wasn't aware the gun becomes more accurate by using a mouse, could you explain? Or are you talking about player control?
>>
Everything about the writing, characters, and voice acting for this game is fucking terrible. It absolutely has that Marvel feeling that the plot and universe is just a vehicle for quips.

Halo truly was something special, and I hate that is always had a reputation as a casual game. It actually had an excellent story and solid presentation.
>>
>>388996420
Yeah, which is why I'm not too worried about them. I definitely don't like that the Nightstalker Paths split up my 2 favorite perks though.

Here's hoping that they add Paths that mix stuff up and combine aspects that we really want, like giving me Juggler, Chain of Woe, Crowd-Pleaser, and Line'em Up for Gunslinger. I want my pure PRecision/Crit based Hunter, not either-or.
>>
>>388996616
the reddit tier quips are the worst..

"(that other girl) is off doing the hero thing, but i have a date with whoever started this. it'll be a short date"
like cool writing dude, way to appeal to the dumbest 12 year olds around... like halo wasn't Dostoevsky but at least it treated its audience with respect
>>
>>388996612
>the gun becomes more accurate by using a mouse
actually, yeah
there is less spread and recoil with a mouse on PC because it "didn't feel good"
but that's not what he meant you retard
>>
>>388996768
I think allowing us to use parts of a path with some kind of benefit for using solely a path would be the best option, but I'm not sure.

>>388996616
>halo was something special
>the best stuff about halo's writing was in terminals, books and other things

Oh, I like this bait.
>>
>>388984830
>Horrible capeshit tier writing
But that's the highest level of writing videogames are capable of achieving.
>>
>>388996885
No they kept spread on all guns, and left recoil on semi-automatic weapons. But what did he mean? Destiny 2 at the very least doesn't favor snapshot behavior. And how would you move around so fast that the AI couldn't keep up, that doesn't even make fucking sense.
>>
File: 1472380129206.gif (3MB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
1472380129206.gif
3MB, 200x170px
>>388991259
Those were my thoughts as well, and I seriously doubt they'll actually put forth the effort to make PC any more challenging than the console version. It's already so easy and dumbed down as much as an FPS can get so I'm not expecting much more than what we got out of the beta. Increasing light level difficulty will just make enemies turn into bullet sponges, but with constant headshots they're not really a threat.
>>
>>388996918
Halo presented an interesting world and actually made you like the characters.
>>
Same amount of content on paper, but until we see how big the new "zones" are, I'm actually pretty excited. I never played it for the mediocre single player content anyway, besides raids. pvp is where it's at, and PVP got a huge beefing up. New modes, new good maps.

it's like complaining every CoD is the same single player story but repackaged. In fact, it's literally the same thing, same company.
>>
>>388996612
My argument is that p2p is inferior and id love to hear your hamfisted reasons why that is not the case
>>
File: 1496775349169.gif (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496775349169.gif
3MB, 480x320px
>>388987635
>It's like saying running a mile is too easy because you're not a paraplegic.
>>
>>388997135
And if I care about characters in Destiny I'm somewhat wrong?

>>388997323
I'd argue that it has the potential to be the best way to speed up the contact between players for things, but the drawback is the access people can have to IP, not that I've ever been ddos'd.
>>
File: destiny.png (535KB, 2063x1783px) Image search: [Google]
destiny.png
535KB, 2063x1783px
I look forward to seeing how quickly players become disillusioned with D2
>>
>>388995904
I'm priceless, and your sympathizing with Activation's monetization scheme. Those microtransactions were supposed to be so they could release DLC content for free btw. That DLC was free events like what was already in the game and they ended up releasing another paid DLC anyways. It's entirely bullshit.
>>
>>388986570
yes
>>
>>388984830
>Playing a 60$ slower version of Warframe
>>
File: 1503961734772.png (772KB, 1672x625px) Image search: [Google]
1503961734772.png
772KB, 1672x625px
Why the fuck wasn't Destiny just a 10 year long MMO like they had promised us? Why can't this just be another expansion? Why do we have to loose ALL of our equipment to the point of our characters being new anyway? No reason to transfer other than seeing the character's face under the helmet once every 5 hours on the tower. Why did they promise so much but let us down horribly?
>Why did I still buy it? Why do I love this game that doesn't love me back?
>>
>>388997629
At least it's fun. Unlike warframe.
>>
>>388997532
Eververse came out after Taken King you daft cunt. And Eververse doesn't pay for something the size of Iron Lords. Do you people not get how game development works? I'm speechless about how ignorant you are of business.

>>388997647
>10 year long mmo
>in the 10 year play they say how it was going to be 1 game, two dlc, 1 game, two dlc, 1 game two dlc

What is the attention span of this board?
>>
>>388994479
So what, you're going to buy a fifth of a game to prove a point to someone who challenged your idealogy on a video game board?
>>
File: 1495488532484.jpg (33KB, 334x290px) Image search: [Google]
1495488532484.jpg
33KB, 334x290px
>>388996981
>games like Bioshock Infinite get praise for its story because of this
>muh twists
>>
>>388997520
The fact that a peer to peer model is so easily manipulated is a pretty big drawback, don't you think. Doesn't matter for pve but it's shit for anything remotely competitive
>>
>>388984830
It wouldn't be /v/ if anons didn't complain about new releases.
>>
>>388997715
>Destiny
>Fun
LOL
>>
>>388997902
did you play the fucking beta?
>>
How do I cancel a pre-order on the blizzard app? I'm too use to amazon's easy cancellation method.
>>
>>388997825
That's the significant downside to it. I've had issues in server to server and p2p, so in all argument I'd say I ultimately don't care as long as I don't get disconnected with regularity.
>>
>>388997527
>FR Efrideet's Spear
Literally the most unintentional fun I've ever had in a game. My Xbox reputation level went down from perfect to red within two weeks
>>
>>388997908
It is. Get your friends together. Play some pvp, raid, strikes. It's always a good time.
Do you have friends?
>>
>>388997068
there is a fixed cap on spread on PC and there is still no recoil on automatics
http://youtu.be/23kY0Fh7EY8
>>
>>388998075
>Pvp
>Fun
Fucking lol
>>
>>388997770
They wanted the first game to be an mmo INCREDIBLY bad. I honestly don't care if they make a second one, but at least keep the players who played the game religiously for the last 3 years SOMETHING. We get nothing whatsoever to show for our time in the world. And even though its THE SAME character, we get no cosmetics that we collected, no emblems, no armor shaders, nothing.
For wanting to be an mmo so badly, they're doing everything an mmo shouldn't. Imagine if Blizzard said they're going to make WoW 2 and you characters are going to be able to transfer over, but when you start the game, you're level 1, have no abilities, no cosmetics, and you're naked.
You might say that "oh, well just play the first game then" But thay've already said that they're turning the Destiny 1 servers off shortly after the release of 2.
>Fuck NuBungie / Activision
>>
>>388998184
PVP used to be fun, not this 4v4 shit though. Like why can't that be a MMR based ranked mode and still keep the 6v6 with some medium/large maps?
>>
>>388997770
You obviously don't know how much companies make on microtransactions. MMORPGs survive on microtransactions alone, have to support constant massive server loads and release free content updates the same size or larger than Iron Lords
>>
>>388998184
>>388998417

Yeah, pvp is fun.

I think it's still fun despite being 4v4. Maps are smaller so you're always running into enemies. It's still chaotic but with less 1 shot bullshit.
Personally i'd rather they balanced pvp around 6v6. But it's still enjoyable imo.
>>
>>388997150
>pvp is where it's at, and PVP got a huge beefing up.

What the fuck? Fuck off to some other game if all you want to do is play PvP
>>
>>388998408
>We get nothing whatsoever to show for our time in the world
:^]
>>
>>388998748
why? destiny is the best arcade styled FPS you can get since they keep fucking with CS:GO. Short of going back and playing halo with all 3 people still playing it online, destiny is the best I have.
>>
>>388999307
You're a part of the reason why 2 was neutered in favor of PvP balance, I'd much rather them straight up remove it than cater to PvP-only shitters.
>>
>>388999416
Wrong.
>>
>>388999538
Nope
>>
>>388999612
Yep
>>
>>388999653
Nope
>>
File: 1455504968574.png (193KB, 380x382px) Image search: [Google]
1455504968574.png
193KB, 380x382px
I don't know, I kind of like it. I like games with lore, even if it's kind of lame.
>>
>>388999787
Yep
>>
File: image.jpg (895KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
895KB, 2592x1936px
>It looks like shit on a LCD
Lmao
>>
What I love the most about Destiny is seeing the Bungie drones line up to pay money to eat shit and then go
>What, you don't like eating shit? But it's popular shit! Fucking hipster poorfags
>>
i was seriously disappointed by how fucking dull the gameplay was from the little i played, really sad because i wanted a high budget payday/warframe coop game for a while now but destiny just seems extremely unfun from a core fps level with the limited mechanics
>>
>>388985102
Why do faggots think its a bad thing if a game they don't like is successful? What the fuck is the problem just don't buy it.
>>
>>389000091
We are all eating shit anon.
>>
>>389000091
>haha I compared a game to shit that means I win! #justredditthings
>>
>>389000895
Funnily enough Destiny has one of the most reddit fanbses ever. So congrats. If you enjoy paying 60 dollars for extremely little content, then paying 40 for the content that was cut, then 40 again, and then 30 for the full game, then I'm happy for you. Because it's clear that even when presented with shit (I did it again) you're still happy with it so I wish I could be more like you and just have no standards on what I spend my time and money on
>>
>>389000895
>reddit
reddit is sucking dick still m8
>>
>>389001054
>dude shit lol I swear I'm not from reddit

You have to go back
>>
I look forward to playing it on PC.
I really like looty games.
>>
>>389001108
Reddit has always sucked dick and always will, however the leebin shit meme has now made it there.
>>
>>389001054
>Muh standards
You're just a poor bitter fag.
Why don't you go jerk off to warframe. It's something you can afford.
>>
File: 1498013551818.jpg (132KB, 1213x750px) Image search: [Google]
1498013551818.jpg
132KB, 1213x750px
>>389001287
>/v/ shitting on game
>nothing unusual
>/v/ shitting on this game
>got it from reddit
>>
>>389001054
>I have standards
>posting on /v/

No you don't.
>>
>>389001543
>some anon shitting on a game using reddit memes

Yep, smells like reddit.
>>
File: 1503825635460.gif (2MB, 260x150px) Image search: [Google]
1503825635460.gif
2MB, 260x150px
The best thing about the PC delay is that it'll give console players enough time to see if the game has fuck all content like Destiny 1 had at launch so I won't fall for the preorder meme again and just wait for the "complete" edition OR if the base game actually has good content this time around and I can get the best version of it

I can wait a month to 2 years not to get jewed again
>>
F I V E S T R I K E S

I

V

E
>>
>>389002240
Aren't strike just like their dungeons? 5 is enough for the start. Legion started with like 6 on launch and destiny got updated way more then WoW does.
>>
File: FOURTIMESTHECONTENT.jpg (670KB, 1776x1794px) Image search: [Google]
FOURTIMESTHECONTENT.jpg
670KB, 1776x1794px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
>>
>>388994479
Post a time stamp of you and your purchase confirmation of four copies of the limited edition with season pass (for you and three friends).
>>
>>389003283
>same amount of content as D1 at launch
I'm not even surprised.
>>
>>388984830
Is the first game any fun?
The only recent shooters I've really enjoyed were doom and the rerelease of Vanquish.
>>
>>388986171
The butthurt from all the freeloaders was the most amusing thing of that year though
>boo hoo i have to buy new content to keep playing a game i like
>>
File: 1498134042330.png (172KB, 416x436px) Image search: [Google]
1498134042330.png
172KB, 416x436px
>>389003283
>5 strikes
thats fake right?
>>
>>389000728
because this is the Internet, and more to the point 4chan, they don't dislike the game anywhere near as much as they dislike the fans
>>
>>389003469
In its full complete form, its okay. Vanilla bad, the first two 15 dollar expansions add barely anything, the 40 dollar expansion was okay and bumped up the quality of the game alot, and the last 15 dollar expansion was shit. The raid was good, but its story content was super short and the strike sucked
>>389003778
5+1 just like launch Destiny 1. Apparently they will add in more via updates similar to the Blighted Chalice. If that is true, its fine if they launch with 5. If they don't add more via updates and we have to wait for DLC, its fucked stupid and the content dries up faster than before.

As far as DLC expansions go, they are already off to a good start with adding a new patrol zone aka playable space on Mercury. Dark Below and House of Wolves had no fucking content at all and were just opening up doors people glitched into anyways
>>
>>388986808
You couldn't be more wrong. The game runs perfectly and looks great. The controls and feel of combat were spot on.
However, I do agree it seemed really easy for the most part. I hope they address that correctly instead of just giving enemies more health.
>>
>>389003886
>as much as they dislike the fans

Can you blame them? Look at all the people in this very thread bitterly defending activision/bungie and their rampant jewery with this game.
>>
>>388998075
>it is fun with friends lol
playing Warframe with friends is 100x more fun than this
>>
>>389004235
careful anon, with aggressive talk like that he might accuse you of being from reddit
>>
>>388985102

Oh most definitely. I bought it already and so has everyone I know
>>
>>389004260
Different strokes for different folks, I rather run the same mission over and over that actually has some color and openness than inclosed space stations.
>>
>>389004324
Sounds like something a reddit would say
>>
>Titans, the objectively worst class for pvp, get an even shittier kit
>warlocks and hunters still get to keep blink, the most broken ability in the game

Crucible fucking sucks anyway. You only get TDM as a game type
>>
>>389000728
Because successful games are used as models for new games both with new IPs and with "re-imaginings" or even regular sequels of established series.
Games with RNG lootboxes were successful, now more games have RNG lootboxes shoehorned in.
Destiny 2 is a full price game not entirely made out of but containing a significant amount of rehashed content while also having and aggressive DLC scheme and microtransactions.
If Destiny 2 is successful, future games from other developers/publishers will likely have more rehashed content, even more cancerous DLC strategies, and are more likely to contain microtransactions. This would be shit.
>>
File: wd.jpg (12KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
wd.jpg
12KB, 360x240px
>5 strikes
>>
>>388986808
I think you're right from the perspective that headshots do WAY too much damage for how easy they are to execute. That being said, I always felt the UI was built around m+kb, especially since in D1 you literally pushed a cursor around with the stick in menus.
>>
>>389003078
the difference is this is an entirely new game, not an expansion and the base world of warcraft has dozens of dungeons
>>
>>389003440
>same amount of content
>D1 had 8 story missions and 3 cutscenes
>D2 has 17 story missions and 50+ cutscenes
>D2 also has side quests out in the world along with lost sectors, more public events, and other open pve activities
but it's the same amount of content right?
>>
>>389004260
My friends don't want to waste time playing Warframe though and would rather play Destiny. Fuck having to pay real money to get the item you want sooner.
>>
>>389007401
Destiny 1 had more than 8 story missions at launch. Why do you enjoy lying so much anon
>>
>>389007970
It was 8 story missions. You're thinking of the side missions. They were both accessed the same way via orbit.
>>
>>389003283
>not including adventures or story's
Fake news
>>
File: main missions.png (15KB, 282x656px) Image search: [Google]
main missions.png
15KB, 282x656px
>>389008114
>>389007970
Which ones are side missions, because from memory of sometime 2016 these are all required to finish the game. That said, some/alot of these are very short.
>>
>>389008798
A ton of those are not vanilla.
>>
>>389008923
The Black Garden is definitely the last mission in vanilla Destiny. Pretty sure they didn't add story missions before that one later on.
>>
>>389008923
No nigger, those were all vanilla. It was about 2 optional missions per world and 3 main missions.

t. someone who just replayed the game yesterday
>>
>>389008923
Which ones? As far as I can tell they are all vanilla launch.
>>
File: Defiance-Destiny.jpg (95KB, 671x219px) Image search: [Google]
Defiance-Destiny.jpg
95KB, 671x219px
>Was hoping Destiny 2 would be a new Warframe
>Realize instead it's a new Defiance

Cool
>>
File: IMG_2964.gif (888KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2964.gif
888KB, 500x286px
>>389008798
Some of these are just cutscenes and side missions you gigantic fag

I know for a fact that The Reef """missions""" are just cutscenes, and on Earth stuff like The Last Array is optional
>>
>>389010079
I said some/alot are very short, and there is no indication Destiny 2 can't have stuff like that
>>
>>389010370
There is actually indication that D2 is not like THAT. TTK and ROI quests and activities (showing gradual improvement), and the devs own statements. I belive something to the tune of "I think a possible complaint of D2 is that there is too much story, I would like to hear that"
>>
>>389010552
>dev statements
Just like reviewers hyped up Destiny 1 to the end of times.

>ROI quests
The DLC that was a full year after TTK but somehow less than 2 hours long?
>>
>>389011098
And activities anon. Point is they continually improved. You stated no indications, dev statements and history are just that, indications.

Proof is about 72 hours out.
>>
File: IMG_3023.jpg (467KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3023.jpg
467KB, 3000x3000px
>>389011595
Come on now

It took most of /dg/ three days or less to finish that Year 3 activity book when ROI came out. Destiny 2 has about as much content along with a "Grand Campaign" that they won't tell us how big it is because when they told us that Destiny 1's beta was 33% of the game people got pissed.
>>
>>389011954
So your position is the game did not improve. Either that or you agree with me. Regardless, You are certainly entitled to your opinion.
>>
>>388995241
>who cares about ip anymore
>ddosed out of games
lolok
>literally happened to a bunch of fucking WHOS
I hope ea is paying you well for this embarrassing shitposting
>>
>>388984830
OP is a retarded faggot
duuuurrrrrhuurrrrrgwahwahahw
>>
>>389012105
They improved, just in areas that don't really matter like Level design and fleshing out established characters.

That stuff means jack shit when the only thing keeping people playing past Week 1 is grinding to be ready for whatever Strike or Raid they that they delayed to avoid immediate population falloff, just like they did with Rise of Iron
>>
File: 1476609303700.jpg (18KB, 198x269px) Image search: [Google]
1476609303700.jpg
18KB, 198x269px
>17 story missions
>5 Strikes
>1 raid
>mfw Even D1 had more content at launch
>>
>>389012105
>entitled
That he is. That he is.
>>
>>389012638
The grind never bothered me and if it does, honestly this is not the game for you.

To me, destiny just needed some QOL tweaks and a story. Destiny two delivered.

If you think more in game story content and activities is not a positive, DO NOT get D2, because based on all evidence that's what the devs focused on while just tweaking the stuff that they viewed as working as of ROI (fantastic raid content and progression)
>>
>>388984830
The visuals were absolutely gorgeous and the sky boxes were amazing, like halo tier good. With that said its the same exact game skills wise and guns.
>>
File: IMG_7195.gif (457KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7195.gif
457KB, 484x484px
Post yfw you ain't falling for the hype machine and the "this time it's different, they promised" meme.
>>
File: 1504192423160.webm (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504192423160.webm
1MB, 1440x1080px
>>389012809
>tfw you won't fall for the Destiny meme again
>>
File: 1473328066712.png (38KB, 578x712px) Image search: [Google]
1473328066712.png
38KB, 578x712px
>>388985506
Oh wow
>>
>>388986591
Oh I get it. You're an idiot who didn't feel cheated because destiny Vanilla was a complete package to you.

Great to hear, Activison would be broke without idiots like you around to fling your wallet at them
>>
>>389014652
Nice meme XD
>>
Im apparently going to buy this game because my friend is making me. What am i in for bros? I didnt play the first one and i wasnt planning on buying this one until my friend expressed interest in it due to open beta so someone tell me wtf the game is about. All i know is that its sort of a grindan game like warframe
>>
>>389015953
>What am i in for bros?
Probably a boring, by-the-numbers story campaign and then a cyclical game which you will either get hooked on or just not "get" depending on how you feel about that sort of things. If you stick around long enough to do the raid you'll probably have a blast, D1's raids were mostly awesome.
>>
>>389015953
A more serious borderlands with better gunplay/abilities. Raids have platforming mechanics, heavily invested in teamwork mechanics.
>>
>>388994130
Its targeted toward a demographic of 13yr olds and because of good marketing
>>
>>389016192
>>389016107

Sounds like fun. I tried to enjoy borderlands but it just felt slightly off for me. I actually think it was the aesthetics or something. Was so long ago
>>
>>389016294
At least bungie localizes their promo material better than anyone.
>>
>>388984830
dont forget

>$20 DLC 3 months later
>another $20 DLC after that
>$40 DLC plus full original Destiny 2 6 months later

jews ruin everythign
>>
>>389017154
Based on semi confirmed leaks (two different people) the first dlc will be TTK sized. Set on Mercury, new social space (lighthouse), new raid, area bigger than the dreadnought. Worth it to me.
>>
>>389003513
>le le butthurt amusing

Its more like paying extra to have what you did a week ago
>>
>uh it's like a food analogy, but feces
autism.
>>
>>389000728
Because it becomes a trend. And then a staple.

If a shit game is released, and people gobble it up regardless, other companies take note and then replicate said shit. How do you not get this?
>>
>>389017862
I could take a semi-solid shit in one hand and hold the belief of semi-confirmed leaks in the other.
>>
>>389019785
>implying if people are buying mass media you view as shit, and keep doing it, objectively it's not shit.

Mass media is meant to appeal to a mass audience. Not just you buddy. Grow up.
>>
>>389019952
Pajeet your analogy makes zero sense.
>>
File: Demoman eats his shield.png (30KB, 590x576px) Image search: [Google]
Demoman eats his shield.png
30KB, 590x576px
>>389019785
Maybe, if people buy it and enjoy it, it's not shit?

Maybe you're just jaded from sitting inside all day and doing nothing but argue about games you didn't play.
>>
Destiny 2 seems to be pushing the "COLLECT ALL THE LOOT" agenda; are there any other games that are like this that isn't borderlands where I can collect a lot of cool UNIQUE items and weapons
>>
>>388985506
>Everyone has a PS4

Sonybros are THIS delusional
>>
>>389020030
Paying as much as you did for "all of the content" of the first Destiny, can you honestly say you'd be fine if that model became the norm? Look how fucking much they milked that shit. $20 for fucking HoW? $20 for Dark Below? Oh and how much was TTK? And RoI? What is that, fucking $110 dollars? And that's not even counting the fucking base game that was steaming diarrhea at the start. You're cool with that?
>>
>>389020183
Pretty much any dungeon crawler does that. Try out the torchlight series.
>>
>>389020341
People bought it. En mass. The issue of you or I being "cool with it" is absolutely moot. Mass media is meant to have a mass audience. Destiny found one. Ergo, it's not shit. Your or I may not like it, but that's irrelevant.
>>
>>389020512
I can't argue that.I guess the issue lies with the consumer. Maybe I'm just not cut out for this hobby anymore.
>>
>>389020712
>Maybe I'm just not cut out for this hobby anymore.
No, you are simply not this games target audience. Unless you think litterally all games are shit then yeah, find a new hobby.
>>
>>388995026
Explain to me how Sunsinger and Dawnblade are the exact same subclass.
>>
>that picture of modern /v/ sucking corporate cock while saying "AT LEAST I'M NOT A HIPSTER" is truer than ever
>>
>>389021007
?
>>
File: 1502805681398.png (103KB, 251x173px) Image search: [Google]
1502805681398.png
103KB, 251x173px
The only good thing about falling for the Destiny meme in 2014 is that I get to laugh at everyone who falls for it this time around.
>>
File: 1499593380054.jpg (1MB, 1440x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1499593380054.jpg
1MB, 1440x2250px
>>388985506
>everyone has a ps4 anyway so what's the problem
Yeah too fucking bad no one buys games for it.
>>
>warlock has easily the coolest looking clothes
>i'm only interested in playing gunslinger

this is misery like no other
>>
>>389022219
All the classes are gunslingers though?
>>
>>389022159
>Yeah too fucking bad no one buys games for it.
Are those not PS4 games you listed?
>>
>>388986808
>Muh doesn't feel right
How much of a mongoloid console pleb you have to be to said this everytime a game is on PC? It is a fucking FPS. It is thousands time better on PC. I played it and really I just can't imagine play it again with a controller. (like every fps anyway).
>>
>>388984830
May i ask how you know this Mr.Anon?
>>
>>388987323
Kys, seriously.
>game is hard because I play with bad controls.
And after consoles pleb think they are skilled at video game.
>>
>>389022578
leaks. also theres very little reason why the model would be any different to D1, so any sane person would reason it will have very little content just like D1 did on release
>>
>>388991259
Game is not hard at all on console. I mean, what is making a little challenge is that controllers are awful for fps and you literrally fight against the controls when you play.
>>
>>389022667
>so any sane person would reason it will have very little content just like D1 did on release
When bungie put out significant DLC after? The game being sparse has little to do with a model, and everything to do with Activision scrapping the story.
>>
>>388984830
That's okay, don't buy and never talk about it again.

I'm hyped for it :^)
>>
>>388985208
Form Voltron! Guardians assemble!1
>>
>>389021007
>Not playing fun games because "AT LEAST I'M NOT SUCKING CORPORATE COCK"
>>
>>389022219
Warlock is gay and the first reason why we have all those long cooldown
Hunter and Titan are the best
>>
>>389023998
>sucking corporate cock because you're addicted to regular dopamine releases
you're just as bad as him
>>
>>389025878
Hate to break it to you buddy but your "sucking corporate cock" just by living in any industrialized nation.
>>
>>389026058
>condescending and deflecting because I shat on him
Pathetic.
>>
>>389026172
More like pointing out a pot calling the kettle black. It's just an edgy over generalizing teenage tier trope.
>>
>>388984830
I think the game itself is alright the problem is the dlc system they have set looks like a total scam. I get that people wont bother buying this and enjoying extra but I can't understand how people can actually defend this shit, especially when some devs are shifting towards giving dlc for free
>>
>>389026802
Not really. It's a false equivalence to compare buying a shit video game to living.
>>
>>389026893
>income spent on recreational activities is not apart of living

Like I said, absolutely juvenile. It's a giant red flag that tells everyone "I have the mentality of a child, or am one".
>>
>>389022219
All classes are able to use revolvers. Only thing exclusive to hunters is the golden gun super
>>
>>389026992
>>income spent on recreational activities is not apart of living
Nice misrepresentation of my argument. Pretty sad that you have to pull this shit in an online argument. I sincerely hope for your sake you never have to work a job that involves convincing people you're right.
>>
>>389027146
>Nice misrepresentation of my argument.

> It's a false equivalence to compare buying a shit video game to living.
>when buying entertainment, good or bad, is defacto apart of living.

I didn't misrepresent shit kiddo, you are just a brainlet.
>>
>kiddo
>brainlet
Ah, so you're just trolling. Here I thought you were being genuine. Find someone else to pester.
>>
>>389027351
I genuinely believe you have the mentality of a child (a brainlet) or are one (kiddo). I am merely reiterating what I previously stated. The fact that you are stating you think I am trolling only shows that it's a poor defense mechanism for having your childish views called out. The fact that you are being passive aggressive about it reinforces my point.

Grow up. Or don't. It does not really matter here.
>>
>>388985102
Probably due to people like me that don't own any consoles and never got to play the first one. I'll probably get it once the PC version comes out and play it with a friend or two
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.