[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The gameplay of SotC is shit. The control is clunky, the puzzles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Gaius_4.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gaius_4.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
The gameplay of SotC is shit. The control is clunky, the puzzles are preventive and the world is bland.
>>
It's fine
>>
Still better than that piece of shit called ICO.
>>
Shadow of the Colossus is overrated.
>>
>>388982040
gameplay is fine, controls require finesse on your end, the puzzles are fighting the colossi and they are perfect, the world is atmospheric and intriguing
>>
this game is pretty sexist
>>
>>388982618
What's wrong with being sexy?
>>
>>388982040
SotC is massively overrate, but none of the shit you said is true, save for the world being bland.
>>
>>388982040
The world being bland isn't a criticism, it was a deliberate design choice
>>
>>388982040
the only thing i agree with is the world being bland
>>
File: Comfort u.gif (1MB, 313x325px) Image search: [Google]
Comfort u.gif
1MB, 313x325px
>>388982040
It's ok to admit that you're shit at the game.
We're here for you anon.
World is pretty empty tho.
>>
>>388982040
>The control is clunky
How?

>the puzzles are preventive
What interesting things are they preventing?
>>
>>388982618
No, Ico was pretty sexist.
>>
>>388982852
It wasn't in the slightest.
>>
>>388982040

Shadow of the Colossus is a mirror.

If you found SotC to be boring, YOU are boring.
>>
File: 1500493413224.jpg (406KB, 783x915px) Image search: [Google]
1500493413224.jpg
406KB, 783x915px
>>388982040
I made a pretty similar thread a month ago and /v/ was buttblasted. Everybody resorted to "lol just get used to the controls", "b-but the 473432th colossus is fun" even though only 3 or 4 of them are different, "no anon you must be an underage xd"

>>388982712
>none of the shit you said is true
The horse is legit shit, he does what he wants. Acording to some interview the director wanted muh realistic horse AI.
Then, the HD version has fucked up physics which make Wanker fall off the Colossi if it makes the slightest move
>But you played the HD version!

Camera is trash, you need to adjust it constantly so it becomes like a second boss you need to kill.

Face it, SoTC is the Ocarina of time of the PS2.
>>
>>388983137
How is it a mirror? Give me 3 good reasons.

Protip: You can't because you're a just a pretentious idiot.
>>
File: cup o jo.png (129KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
cup o jo.png
129KB, 368x368px
>>388983219
I NEVER had an issue with the horse.
It quite literally only has "free will" when it is running close to a wall, then it just corrects itself so it doesn't slam into the fucking wall.
I... Is this bait?
You CAN'T be this incapable.
>>
File: 1333257105367.jpg (39KB, 319x306px) Image search: [Google]
1333257105367.jpg
39KB, 319x306px
Why do people complain about the controls? The only issue is the camera, and that can be instantly fixed by choosing invert camera in options.
>>
It's a better adventure game than any Zelda game.
>>
>the puzzles are preventive

The fuck does this mean? Anyway you're entitled to your opinion. I adored the game when it was released and acknowledge it hasn't aged as well as I expected. If you haven't beaten it I would recommend sticking through it.
>>
>>388982852
I always felt bad for Yorda when she gets pulled by Ico, its looks like it would hurt her to be jerked around that hard.
>>
>>388986252
Don't forget that she constantly gets shouted at like an abused housewife as well

BONSOIR
BONSOIR
BONSOIR
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.