[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games you prefer watching someone play over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: telltle.png (407KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
telltle.png
407KB, 640x360px
What are some games you prefer watching someone play over playing them yourself?
>>
Bloodborne, because I am a pleb who sucks at games but I love the setting, enemy design, soundtrack, fucking everything about that game.
>>
>>388979010
Practice makes perfect. No one starts off being good at games
>>
>>388979010
Anon, you should keep trying. At worst you'll fail horribly and go back to watching playthroughs. At best, you git gud and enjoy the game for yourself.
>>
Games that I am interested in but which have shitty gameplay.
>>
Horror games. I'm a total pussy and can't handle the spooks myself.
>>
Devil May Cry 3/4

Fun games but I just don't have the time to spend on one game. I think I plowed through a few difficulties on both before calling it a day because not hitting timing well consistently made it hard even just to complete without considering ranking

It's nice to see all the special animations and such on the bosses and to watch them just get pummelled by expert players
>>
>>388979107
>>388979428
My friend convinced me to give it a go, and I've done better than I thought I would, but I've been stuck on the same part for a few days now (when you first enter Old Yharnum and the dude fires the gatling gun at you from the clock tower thing). I've been getting a little further and a little further each day, so I guess that's kind of the way it goes for nooblets like me.
>>
>>388980825
Believe it or not, these kinds of experiences in vidya can actually be helpful if you start applying them in everyday life. Keep up the effort and you'll manage well.
>>
File: rose.jpg (58KB, 640x346px) Image search: [Google]
rose.jpg
58KB, 640x346px
>>388978875
Rule of Rose.

The combat is unrelentingly bad, but the atmosphere and story is great.
>>
>>388978875
How is the Borderlands game the best one, I hate the franchise, I hate Burch.
Yet I loved tales of the borderlands, Do I have a brain tumour?
>>
File: 1487849222071.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1487849222071.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
I don't like playing video games.
>>
>>388979010
God bless this honest anon. It's better to know your limits and pass on a game, vs sucking at it and then blaming the game for being too hard.
>>
File: Omikrooon.png (837KB, 1025x606px) Image search: [Google]
Omikrooon.png
837KB, 1025x606px
>>388978875
>>
>>388981176
Or you can actually try to get better at the game. Hell, I've sucked at literally every game I've ever played and only after practicing have I gotten any good.
>>
File: Tales from the Borderlands.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tales from the Borderlands.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>388981025
Tales has story and character interactions beyond the endless shoot-em-up gameplay of the other Borderlands games, so the setting is actually fun to play around with.

And the characters aren't a bunch of one-note bad-asses. They're some nerdy businessman and small-time con-artists that ended up getting in way over their heads. So the character interaction's more varied and humorous.

So it ended up being better than it had any right to be.
>>
File: 5687.jpg (112KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
5687.jpg
112KB, 1024x768px
>>388981287
>>
Awful games. Shit like bubsy 3D, superman 64, aliens colonial marines, tony hawk 5 and so on.
>>
File: 1463662040713.jpg (70KB, 887x887px) Image search: [Google]
1463662040713.jpg
70KB, 887x887px
None, i like playing my games. If i don't want to play it i see no point watching it
>>
>>388978875
Games where they are more skilled than me (fighters for example)
Games that are more entertaining to watch than play (fighters for example)
I don't watch story heavy because I want the story not some asshole talking over it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.