[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/, this is on sale, and I'm thinking about buying it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6088.jpg (282KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6088.jpg
282KB, 1920x1080px
/v/, this is on sale, and I'm thinking about buying it. I never played the PS3 version. Is this version good?
>>
i never played the remastered one but the original was hella decent
>>
>>388977032
It's good. Just enjoy it and forget the sequels.
>>
Better on PC.
>>
Just so you know the pc version is the same price and incredibly well optimized (if you care about that.. ran at 5k60 the day it came out).

but the ps4 version is very good.
>>
>>388977872
>>388978468
I honestly didn't it was also on PC. Might pick it up there instead.
>>
i want to buy this on PC, but i remembered the tank level and i dont feel like messing around with that again
>>
File: 20160830140040_1.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160830140040_1.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
Get it. It's a great game, and has a reasonable amount of content. For $15 you can't go wrong.

>>388979195
It's not that bad if you realise Selvaria can't into walking around things that well.
>>
>>388979050

>Falling for the PC meme

Pathetic.
>>
>>388979462
>he's still butthurt he doesn't get to use mods
>>
>>388979583
There are mods for this game?
>>
>>388977032
Absolutely recommended. Be sure to abuse the shit out of order to make Alicia literally invincible so you can run through a company of enemy troops and capture the base in the first turn.

Oh, and if you let Vyse or Aika die you are a failure and also probably a pedo.
>>
>>388980305
Yes, some retextures and shit, and the gallian crossfire mod which rebalances the game.
>>
>>388980686
Oh... I was hoping for nudey ones.
>>
File: file.png (19KB, 682x205px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
19KB, 682x205px
>>388978468
>pc version is [...] incredibly well optimized

well it's originally a game from fucking 2008, it fucking better run like butter

now i'm curious, could a PC that would run DMC4 (arguably a significantly more ambitious and better looking game) run vc just fine? since it's a 2014 port of a 2008 ps3 game, i place all by bets on "no"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.