[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's talk about what a ripoff humble bundle monthly is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 89383432.png (1MB, 1255x603px) Image search: [Google]
89383432.png
1MB, 1255x603px
let's talk about what a ripoff humble bundle monthly is

>sign up for it
>pay in advance
>have to wait one month for games
>games finally come
>gives you a total of 8 games for less than half what was spent last month
>all indie titles

literally what the fuck humble bundle
>>
File: 1504299754036.png (1MB, 1255x603px) Image search: [Google]
1504299754036.png
1MB, 1255x603px
>>388969463
I really would only recommend these 4, and I'm stretching it at that. It does seem like it would be better just to buy them individually, you get less games, but it costs less and you aren't burdened with stuff you wouldn't like. Bundling always seems like a scam to me though, maybe because I have cmcast.
>>
File: IMG_0169.png (587KB, 688x868px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.png
587KB, 688x868px
>>388969463

the fuck?

I would pay maybe 15 bucks for those games total during a steam sale and even then I haven't heard of half these games so why the fuck would I?

That does seem kind of a ripoff desu
>>
Why not just buy games you want?
>>
I did it once to grab Dragon's Dogma as part of the deal and immediately cancelled the sub. The games I got later were all garbage. They're hoping you sub and forget, like all of these subscription-based "services".
>>
>>388970343
This is obviously geared towards the same kind of retards that subscribe to lootbox and such, you are paying for the "surprise" factor
>>
this is honestly the first month I've seen with no AAA game; usually if they spend that little they throw one in there to appease the masses

holy shit are people gonna be mad about this one
>>
File: 99999.png (10KB, 716x261px) Image search: [Google]
99999.png
10KB, 716x261px
>>388969463
>>
File: 2a6[2].png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
2a6[2].png
260KB, 563x542px
>>388969463
>February
>Got X-Com for 12 bucks which was already a good deal
>Abzu
>Steamworld Heist
>Hollow Knight Sneak Preview
>Traded Ryse for Invisible Inc
>Immediately cancelled
feels good man
>>
this is actually the shittiest month it's ever been usually it's decent OP

I'd give it one more month and if it's still declining like this unsub immediately
>>
>>388971583
Do these services work by buying a metric ton of keys during sales and then reselling them out of sales period or is it concurrent purchases with some sort of reseller discount? Cause that's a pretty good profit margin if they're hitting anywhere near the former.
>>
Deleting that thread was rather rude.
The mods on here have some attitude.
>>
>>388973350

hey riddle guy, what were the answers to those riddles

or just repost them here while the janny waits for his hot pockets to heat up

i figure the last clue was related to megadeth but anything i tried to fit in there didn't work
>>
>>388973350
Hey bro I just got Strider thanks a lot, that NeverDead one was pretty hard, it clicked though because I've already played it
>>
>>388973350
Anyway, here are the answers to my riddles,
no longer shall I make your brains griddle:

>He Punched me in the arm, he called me names, All because I beat him at Fighting Games. FG.
>First there was 12 all buzzing around. Then of three there was suddenly no sound. Two then succumbed to a harsh winter. One was lost because he used his stinger. 6 bees left. 6B.
>A type of bicycle that no longer goes. A BMX without the M. BX.
>Micheal Rosen. Reaction Image.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMsLknEaZNE
>It hurts my eyes. It confuses my brain. Setting it up in my room is a real big pain. Virtual Reality. VR
>A real good band wrote this song. But the game itself? Man did it pong! NeverDead. ND
>Chinese Mineral, or maybe its the language of Japanese Comics? Manganese. Mn
>DK Rap. Dk obv
>It sometimes pays to read the entire thread for clues. Tomb Raider. TR
> All those doos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFKtYCcMWT4
>I come here every day of the week goddamn. 7 days in a week on /v/. V7
> Playing this game will make you want to Kill your Children. KC.

That's all I had to give away today. Some good stuff. Some not too great. But all free. Hope y'all had fun.
>>
>>388969463
The extra games are always shit, and it's total bullshit how you buy them before you get them. The bundle is, however, worthwhile if you just want the title game for cheap.
>>
>>388974521
That was probably one of the best threads I've seen on /v/ and the rewards were great too. Thanks a lot
>>
>>388974840
Thanks anon. I love to give back.
Hope I didn't give you all a heart attack.
>>
>>388974521
Thanks for the keys, anon. Only managed to get the Manganese one but it was still nice.
>>
>>388974521
I still don't get what the Megaman one was to be honest
>>
>>388974521

>tfw you're still too stupid to understand the megaman one

m1, m2, dw, mm, all iterations of that don't work, sheeiiiit
>>
>>388969463
Welp, looks like there'll be a bundle unloading the leftover momodora keys, soon.
>>
>>388975089
Wiley stage in Megaman 2. W2.

The doos were me singing the song in text.
>>
>>388975205
Damn you made these hard as fuck. Really entertaining stuff though I hope more anons follow your example, good job brah
>>
>>388975412
What I said was totally true.
I wasn't going to make it easy for you.

Now its time for us to depart,
Till next time someone unloads their carts.
>>
>>388975620
Godspeed you clever bastard
>>
>>388969463
thats why you buy it for the early game.

fuck signing up for that shit. delay it every month or unsub.

I'll pay and extra 2 dollars to not have to pay for space rts and weebshit every month.
>>
>>388974521
The games I gave away are:
Rise of the Tomb Raider, Momodora, Hyper Light Drifter, Dead Rising 2 OTR, DmC: Donte Might Cry, Resi 6, Strider, Umbrella Corps, Kero Blaster, Dark Souls 2: SOTS, and Hacknet.

I think that's all of them anyway.
>>
>>388976280
Oh and Dirt Rally. Can't forget that.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.