[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does every obscure thing have a patreon page nowadays? Draw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1497998207159.jpg (322KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497998207159.jpg
322KB, 1280x960px
Why does every obscure thing have a patreon page nowadays?

Draw stuff in their spare time
>Pay me on patreon
Create dumb stupid videos screaming over game footage
>Hey give me $10 per month

If fools and their money are soon parted, the modern state of gaming/e-celeb trash is self evident proof the newer generations are almost completely fools.
>>
Because people seem to think if they have any small amount of talent they shouldnt have to work a 9 to 5 because theyre special and deserve money for drawing anime tiddies
>>
Because people pay for it
>>
>>388966540
/thread
>>
jelly
>>
>>388966540
thing is, people who are actually good at drawing cartoon titties can make a living off of commissions. sure, they're probably gonna be furry titties, but at least it's not a 9 to 5

everybody else starts a patreon because they think that's the key to the big bux. it isn't
>>
It's easy. If 2000 retards give you $1 per month why not take it? Even retards like the "Not an argument" guy and the "Sort yourself out" guy have patreons because finally Youtube realized that people are using the internet to circumvent ads and ads on youtube are much more annoying than on TV.
>>
>>388966540

The traditional 9-5 office grind is shitty anyways. Go to work, actually to work for about four hours max and dick around for the rest of the day bored out of your mind
>>
>>388966759
except that one female streamer who gets over 15,000 per month for literally doing nothing
>>
>>388966901
how do we solve the beta orbiter menace?
>>
I just saw that Jim "the cuck" Sterling is getting over 11k a month. Isn't that insane? Team cemu is getting 18k to make emulation software. What's stopping you to demand money for cracking bank accounts?
>>
>>388967268

Take the side of the chads during the beta uprising
>>
https://www.patreon.com/jordanbpeterson
>$59,815

The absolute state our society, where of a college prof turning into a lifecoach preacher fueled by memes alone.
>>
>>388966893
>dick around for the rest of the day bored out of your mind
this is why phone games are a multi-billion dollar business
>>
>>388967301
>What's stopping you to demand money for cracking bank accounts?

You're outright stating you're doing illegal things. Emulation software isn't illegal

Are you purposely acting retarded?
>>
>>388967808
I know it's not illegal YET but the whole CEMU issue is raising awareness and public/industry disdain against emulation.
>>
>Epicnamebro has a Patreon for his gaming podcast
>he charges per podcast instead of doing monthlies
>he said he doesn't want to release podcasts if they are not good enough because he doesn't want to make people pay for half baked shit
Why is he perfect /v/?
>>
File: Need a single fact.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
Need a single fact.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>388968324
>but the whole CEMU issue is raising awareness and public/industry disdain against emulation.
>>
File: 1503520917936.jpg (93KB, 958x958px) Image search: [Google]
1503520917936.jpg
93KB, 958x958px
>>388966449
The person who asks for the money is not the dumb one.
>>
>>388967682
(You)'d for truth
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.