[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your actual dream game, /v/? for years now i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15

what's your actual dream game, /v/?

for years now i've been wanting to play a martial arts focused action rpg, with a huge world and a tes/fallout level of freedom and looting, and both one on one and brawling style fights. i'd even preorder that shit.

so tell me about yours and tell me that mine already exists
>>
>>388960710
I want to lick those high heels.
>>
You sound underage with your unreasonable expectations of what a game can deliver.
>>
>>388960710
So, Absolver?
>>
>>388960710
Closest you're getting is Jade Empire
>>
>>388960909

turning 32 in november

>unreasonable

How the fuck so? Isn't cyberpunk 2077 for example promising to be a giant project of just that kind of scope?
>>
I've got a bunch of stuff written up for an isometric cyberpunk turn-based RPG I call Neurosis. It's not a terribly unique thing but the sheer amount of time I've spent thinking about it has made it my dream game.
>>
i want a game where you unlock mecha parts over time you can customize with either decals or outright paint them.

I think the gummi ships from KH2 are the closest thing
>>
>>388960710
Well, Elona is a open world RPG with a pretty big world and more "you can do Anything(tm)" features than TES games. Martial arts is probably the strongest build in the game, with tons of neat unique gear focused on martial arts. Also features fully customizable waifus.
But the game plays like a roguelike and, other than the default style and the jiu-jitsu style, changing your combat style only affects your combat log ("you punch/kick/tentacle-rape your enemy!").
>>
I want a 3rd person action version of EVE online.
>>
>>388960970

not even close

>>388961003

i know about it but from gameplay i watched it looked more like KotoR with some karate thrown in. looks kinda neat but eh.
>>
File: 1ppi4p.jpg (52KB, 1160x499px) Image search: [Google]
1ppi4p.jpg
52KB, 1160x499px
RTS and Third Person Shooter combined so I could see how combat is for my troops and feel bad kinda like Xcom except not turn based in when playing as troops. Had dreams of this since playing Star Wars Battlefront conquest mode but more fleshed out rts wise.
>>
>>388961084
>32

35 in November here, kiddo.
>>
>>388961406
Isn't batallion wars like that? Or am I mixing 2 games?
>>
>>388961324
so Final Fantasy XIV?
>>
Kinda like D&D but with private servers.
Imagine being able to build your own maps with a map builder and quests with simple-to-use interfaces where one player is the DM and everyone else a player. It'd be neat.
>>
>>388961361
It's not like kotor exactly because you're actually controlling the characters not waiting on them to perform moves. I really recommend it and watch Kung Pow afterwards.
>>
File: NobleDark.jpg (132KB, 540x802px) Image search: [Google]
NobleDark.jpg
132KB, 540x802px
>>388960710
I'm pretty uncreative. I'd just like something with basic combat/gameplay like the Souls series, but the interactivity and RPG features of Morrowind in some sort of nobledark "points of light" setting that's mostly decayed untamed wilderness with spots of civilization.
>>
>>388960710
Loot is meaningless in Oblivion and Skyshit.
I want a game with 0 procedurally generated and random loot, where everything is there where it is for a reason and with a purpose. Where every little bit matters.
Like when you find a levitation potion in Addamasatrus cave and can than use it to steal everything from the census office in Seyda Neen.
>>
a turn based tactical game, similar to Civilization but with more micromanagement and options to outgrow your rival(s).
> anno 2070 and Civ 5 combined

bonus for no minute-long watching/waiting/loading for your next turn if playing against 12 NPC's.
>>
>>388961510
Never heard of it so idk.
>>
>>388960710
Metro 2033 with the open world, looting and ai of STALKER.
>>
>>388960710
as far as TES is just a single player mmo, age of wushu might be your game
>>
File: Courier_end_slide_06.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Courier_end_slide_06.png
1MB, 1280x720px
A patched, actually finished Fallout: New Vegas with several years of development time on the Creation engine or some smoothed out version of Gamebryo that isn't the dogshit art style of Fallout 4.
>>
>>388960823
>tfw you have heels fetish but your gf don't use them
Should I dump her?
>>
Megaman legends action dungeon crawler with 10+ hour long dungeon runs and tons of unique weapon crafting.
>>
to slowly change the meme that painted/long/fake nails are okay
theyre disgusting
keep them trimmed and cleaned
is it so fucking hard?
>>
>>388961569
Neverwinter Nights was more or less like that, the map/quest editor was pretty easy to use and you could have an active DM managing the Adventure. Too bad the game is old as fuck, most online servers alive are either bootleg MMOs with 2 or 3 autists online or ERP centrals full of people with weird fetishes.
Apparently Sword Coast Legends was supposed to be like that too, but I never really played it and I guess it's probably dead now.
>>
>>388961829
Dump the slut.
>>
>>388961908
Stick to jerking off to men
>>
>>388960710
Take Persona and add Digimon. It would work so well and I get frustrated any time I think about how it's never going to happen
>>
To be honest there is only one thing i know about my dream game. It's a free to play, because i'm a broke as fuck student right now and can't buy shit. Sad me.
>>
>>388960710
a way for a multiplayer Stalker game to feel right, if that takes autistic RPing or whatever doesn't matter.
>>
>>388961758

This actually looks neat, too bad it's a mmorpg. don't play that kind of stuff.

kind of the same deal with Absolver really, the multiplayer focus killed my interest in it.
>>
>>388961829

You ever consider, like, uh, asking her to wear them for you?

Now if she won't after that, then dump her.
>>
All I want is a modern (J)RPG that plays like Final Fantasy 1 and Dragon Quest 3 did:

You start by making up a party of your liking from characters that are only differentiated by their job classes.
You are given an overall objective and vague idea about what you are supposed to do but you are "forced" to explore the game's world in non-linear manner.
The emphasis is always on exploring the world and being on a fucking adventure instead of 2derp4u plots, endless FMV cutscenes or embarrassing romance sub-plots.
Have an option to change classes in similar manner to DQ3 or old Wizardry games; you are allowed to switch classes and retain all the spells and some of your stats while changing classes but have start at level 1 in the new class. This is a good system that rewards both staying the same class all the way or changing classes in order to learn more diverse set of skills when done correctly.

But this will never happen as most RPGs nowadays are just about telling a story via FMV cutscenes and not actually allowing the player to explore the the game's world or having a complete control over their party or character customization.
>>
>>388960710
A mario and Luigi spin off of sorts where the princess is kidnapped and mario is either gone, missing, or kidnapped with her , forcing bowser to rescue them so HE can kidnap her. He does thus by recalling Luigi being drafted into the koopa troop I superstar saga and forcing him to help.

It would be Bowser and Luigi. With the normal mario and Luigi title, but with Bowser's name stamped or hastily scribbled over mario's.
>>
File: tt6xxi7c6ywy.jpg (562KB, 2142x3000px) Image search: [Google]
tt6xxi7c6ywy.jpg
562KB, 2142x3000px
>>388960710

why do i feel like BioWare could actually pull that one off
>>
>>388960710
I have wanted a game where each level is a different type of gameplay. And each section would be a small open world level. At the end of each section would be a boss.
In each section there would be a hard part, and halfway through the hard part a OP npc joins you, or you power up.

not all of the levels would be open world, but the fps and third person ones would be.

for example the racing one would be a long tunnel which you half to walk through and tedious vehicle enemies. Half way through you would meat up with a npc who was waiting by a vehicle he would handle the gun, and the player would steer. the tank/hummer or whatever big vehicle it is would be much stronger then the enemies. The boss of this area wouldnt really be a boss. As the level progresses the enemies become overwhelming and you have to use the vehicles main ability to get away at the end of the level. The main ability would require going at top speed for a minute while dodging obstacles.
I have a couple ideas for alot of the levels, but sadly i dont think ill ever see them
>>
>>388962772
>>388960710
who bitch this is?
>>
File: 1433629682255.png (271KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1433629682255.png
271KB, 576x432px
>>388960710
A true successor to Mount & Blade: Warband.

I've put so many hours into that game i've lost count, but it's over 300. Everything about it was perfect, in a strange way. Even though the cities were pretty much souless and there were some hilarious mechanics / possible bugs Like Halarus always wanting to feast on butter

I just need more of it and while diplomacy mod helped it out a lot, I don't like the dickplomacy mod... hard to imagine people unironically jerk it to that.
>>
File: 1503000103210.gif (122KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1503000103210.gif
122KB, 500x278px
>>388962374
It's not the same when you have to request it. It will always be awkward.
>am I doing it right, anon??
>should I walk like this?
They either have it in their genes, or they don't
>>
>>388961084
>Isn't cyberpunk 2077 for example promising to be a giant project of just that kind of scope?
>Woah, guise, [Open World Game #1510900] sucked and didn't live to my lofty expectations, but [Next Open World Game] is finally gonna do it
A fool and his money...
>>
>>388962942
kelly brook
>>
>>388960710
The closest thing is literally mount and blade: warband but you're talking about the stylistic choices and not the actual gameplay.
>>
>>388962898
It's hard enough to make a single good game, you want to make a billion different good games in a single one. Terrible idea.
>>
My dream game is essentially just making another Stalker title. Fuck why did they have to kill off Stalker 2?
>>
Something like SWAT 4 in FOX engine.
>>
>>388960710
Whos that bitch? Looks hot.
>>
A souls game with no teleporting, ever, forcing the level design of the first two thirds of DS1 throughout the whole thing, weapon and spell variety of DS2, spell stat system of DS2 (magic=int, miracles=faith, pyro=int or faith, whatever the highest is, dark=int or faith, whatever the lowest is), Estus/healing system from DS3 but it caps at 10, backstabs from 3, pvp from DS2, a good mix of pve/pvp covenants similar to DS2, excellent bosses, locations not yet visited by any other soulsbourne game, and its gotta have powerstancing.

I basically want DS2 but with DS1 early game level design, the removal of lifegems and consistently great bosses.

Tbh though the perfect game already exists in my mind but no one plays it anymore, it was a custom game for Warcraft 3 called Island Defense, literally the perfect asymmetrical multiplayer tag game.
>>
>>388960710
Legend of Dragoon 2
>>
>>388960710
whomst is this sperm siren
>>
File: 1497738630872.jpg (29KB, 400x558px) Image search: [Google]
1497738630872.jpg
29KB, 400x558px
>>388962772
this is why i am a leg man.
>>
Silent Hills.
>>
>>388963109
Give her an instruction manual and some videos.
>>
>>388963154
All those topless pics. Thank, man!
>>
An actual Battlefront 2 not this EA bullshit watered down fuckfest.
>>
File: COLOURBOX7037581.jpg (33KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
COLOURBOX7037581.jpg
33KB, 800x533px
>>388960710
M-mommy!
>>
>>388963108

Um.... It's called Bannerlord?

or you dont actually mean a sucession to the story? because there was none.
>>
more kelly brook because that body almost makes me believe in god
>>
>>388960710
Civ4 with the UI of CIV5
>>
File: milky_mommy!.jpg (399KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
milky_mommy!.jpg
399KB, 1920x1080px
>>388960710
>>388962772
Welcome home sweety! Mommy has baked a pie JUST for you, for being such a good boy!
>>
File: 445454545.gif (447KB, 454x546px) Image search: [Google]
445454545.gif
447KB, 454x546px
>>388964803

THICC
H
I
C
C
>>
>>388960710
Probably the literally zombie meme game everyone as teenagers thought of while hanging out with your friends. The one that had everything you could dream of with such intricacy its actually impossible, but at that moment wasn't.
>>
I'd like an RTS game / tower defense using google maps, kinda how pokemon uses the map.

Basically, your current location is mildly important, but you also set up a base at your house, or wherever you're going to be most often. There would be multiple factions to choose from, and you'd own territory for that faction. There would be a bunch of different units with different costs and strengths. I cant remember how I imagined the economy.

However, resource are local, so if you build an upgrade or a unit, it needs to be built in a base. And that base requires the resources to be at it's location. so you might need to set up convoys to send resources to another base, which would just follow the streets as best it can. Other factions' turrets would shoot at things traveling through their territory. Attack units also conflict with eachother on the road, so you could send your own units out if you caught sight of a convoy on the map.

finally, a PvE element would be there, like a large wave of enemies for every faction to fight all together. If the city, town, or whatever is successfully defended, every player in that area receives a boon.

all that is fairly easy to develop, it just requires a userbase that likely wouldnt exist for upkeep
>>
>>388960710
Akira as a GTA game.
>>
>>388960710
VR exploration game
Basically just walk around through giant half-deteriorated tombs and all that, I really loved the several large dwemer stuffs in skyrim

Some light combat could be cool but honestly it doesn't need to be a focus, puzzles of some kind would be necessary to keep it interesting

I haven't played talos principle yet, how good is it?
>>
>>388960710
It's game where you marry Kelly Brook and impregnate her until your balls dry up completely
>>
File: 1504201090171.png (49KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1504201090171.png
49KB, 778x512px
PLS GIV
>>
jedi knight multiplayer with larger playercount and/or maybe open world
>>
I just want a game where you're the captain of a ship, whether it's seafaring or spacefaring, and it's fully realized. You can walk around your ship, enter every room like the captain's cabin or below deck. Every single crew member is their own character and you had to recruit them through their own unique sidequest. The world you explore would be fully seamless. Docking at a port would be wholly player controlled with no snap to dock. Landing on planets would be like No Man's Sky with no loading screens. Just a comfy adventure game with a mostly jolly tone and the occasional serious moment. No grimdark overarching narrative about saving the world/universe but character driven episodic quests with some having multiple parts.
>>
>>388965946
Rare might have something for you m8
>>
>>388965565
friend givposter
>>
>>388962753
I'd play the fuck out of this.
>>
why dafuq was the op image deleted

you mods gay or something
>>
>>388967568
>it took him over 10 years to figure the Concierges San Salaire out
>>
>>388963108
Mount & Blade in space.
>>
File: 1493169710030.gif (96KB, 489x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493169710030.gif
96KB, 489x700px
Something with tons of cute lolis.
It could be the worst thing ever and have a great interaction with lolis and I would plat it.
I even bought Conception II because of the girls.

That said, my dream game would be something like the Atelier series mixed with Recettear and God Eater with a mix of optional town-building.

Essentially, you'll:

Create a family (Blood-related / Marriage bond / etc.) and use this family name to create custom characters.
There will be three main branches for gameplay:

Hunting -- The hunting game portion which relies on going out and actively killing small / large / titan monsters while foraging for things in-between hunts (One character)

Crafting -- Using the materials obtained from hunting to craft your own potions / equips / accessories / sundries etc. (Another character)

Merchanting -- Grabbing the excess materials / created items and selling them on the market. Have it so the locals in the area + cameos of characters from other games or characters your friends created appear in the store and browse your wares, then haggle the prices to sell for max loot. (Another character)
>>
>>388965946

So basically Mass Effect without the Reapers.
>>
File: 1494610085705.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494610085705.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>388967727
The less-important part would be proficiency within these branches and bonuses based on what your main / minor focus is:

> A hunter + hunter will be fully streamlined for hunting and gathering (best hunting stats + more mats per gather)
> A hunter + craftsmen will be able to craft things with higher stats.
> A hunter + merchant will be capable of acquiring rarer materials more easily
> A craftsmen + craftsmen will be capable of specializing in multiple branches (up to 3) while using less materials for crafting
> A craftsmen + hunter will be able to craft things with unique effects
> A craftsmen + merchant will be capable of making items that sell way above their normal worth
> A merchant + hunter will be capable of selling their wares at a (significantly) higher price during haggling
> A merchant + craftsmen would be capable of buying items or raw materials from other merchants for a (significantly) cheaper price
> A merchant + merchant essentially becomes a mayor -- townbuilding and managing multiple shops while dealing with public requests (boosts popularity when completed which means more revenue)

> There will be subsets for hunters (Sword and Shield / Glaive / Gauntlets / Spear / Lance / Axe / Bows / etc.)
> There will be specializing for craftsmen (Weapons / Armors / Clothing / Shields / Accessories / Houses / Decorations / etc.)
> There will be various types of merchants focusing on specific items (Traveling Merchant / Specialized Armory Merchant / Armor Store / Supermarket / etc.)
>>
File: 1501968106980.webm (3MB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
1501968106980.webm
3MB, 896x504px
>>388967841
There will be a medium-sized skill-pool for each type of character depending on their major / minor job focus as well as what their specialized type within that branch would be. Each combo gets their own unique skillset which makes them shine in a particular aspect. Craftsmen who specialize in something can eventually create the best items in that branch, while merchants who specialize in something make the most money selling those types of items (and garner a specific clientele that uses those items).

> A HxC would be capable of making weapons with higher base stats
> A CxH would be capable of making weapons with specialized effects (Poison / Sleep / +XX% damage towards Y)

etc.

And the characters created underneath this family name will be NPCs doing their own thing until you switch to them (without spending money / messing with stats) while also raising their proficiency (at a significantly lower rate) so it feels like you're dipping in and out of each person's perspective without abandoning them or being forced to farm them all up entirely.

All with the capability of being super cute lolis the entire time.
Also cute lewd costumes too.
>>
>>388961361
>>388961003
Jade Empire is Bioware's Magnum Opus. But it's still not close to what OP would want.

>>388960710
>what's your actual dream game, /v/?
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.