[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you getting MvC:I? If not, what would be required to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 13

File: img.png (727KB, 733x991px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
727KB, 733x991px
Are you getting MvC:I?

If not, what would be required to change your mind?
>>
No, and nothing. Fighting games are fucking dumb, especially buying them on day one for $60.
>>
>>388948945
Video games are dumb and yet here we are.
>>
File: 1499558857391.jpg (81KB, 610x611px) Image search: [Google]
1499558857391.jpg
81KB, 610x611px
>>388948846
no

-Voice acting is GOD AWFUL across a large Majority of the cast. the ONE person who I like is Jedah and ONLY for his godly laugh.

-Undo the downgrading of certain supers. Bionic Arm,Penance stare ,Dark Dimension

-Add the fucking X-men and fix the roster period. Why are you revealing 3 characters as DLC before the game is even fucking out?

-fix the models mainly giving people like Cap and Spidey actual necks

-Fix the roster

-fix the roster

-FIX THE GODDAMN ROSTER
>>
File: 4 Protags.jpg (195KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
4 Protags.jpg
195KB, 1200x675px
>>388948846
>Are you getting MvC:I?
Nope
>If not, what would be required to change your mind?
A roster that isn't such a rehash of MVC3 that looks and sound worse. Some interesting new additions to the cast would have really swayed my opinion. This game made me appreciate how much sound effects, voice acting, and visual flair MVC3 had and if Infinite had a fraction of the voice acting enthusiasm, then maybe I would have looked its way a few more times
>>
>>388948846
It would require the DLC characters to be included at launch with no extra cost. This is another SFV with a premature launch and a drip fed dlc for the sake of esports.

It's either that, or if the gameplay looks unbelievably fun. Which right now it doesn't.
>>
>>388948846
I want it but I dont feel excited. It really is just "capcom vs marvel cinematic universe and nobody else"
>>
File: 1498240402888.png (127KB, 294x409px) Image search: [Google]
1498240402888.png
127KB, 294x409px
I'd buy it for capcom side alone, but it is complete fucking disaster.
>firebrand
>arthur
>chris
>armwife
>saxton hale
>chun
>ryu
No. Just no.
>>
>>388948846
No.
It needs
>better roster
>better graphics
>better voice acting
>better animations
>better stage design
>better battle system
Better everything pretty much
As it stands the game is worse than MvC3 in literally every aspect from what I can see and that game came out 6 years ago
>>
>>388948846
No and getting rid of paid DLC would make me play it. No excuse when SF 5 lets you get characters for free and then the other release is LOL SEASON PASS DOODS!
>>
>>388948846
Probably not.
Waiting until "Omega Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite Aleph Null" comes with all of the DLC and extra content at a low price.
>>
>>388950253

this, basically

plus

>no DLC
>no typical Capcom microtransaction bullshit whatsoever

guaranteed to never happen, so, no buy for me.
>>
X-men
>>
>>388950253
>better battle system

Elaborate.
>>
>>388948846
The roster is absolute garbage
>>
File: 1499550243393.gif (2MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499550243393.gif
2MB, 500x270px
>>388950851
>mfw people always say they'll get the last version
>mfw people always say it's too late and they can't catch up by the time the last version does come out (SFIV took 7 years to get to USF4
You aren't buying it, admit it.
>>
>>388948846
No. I'll change my mind if they fire Combofiend and he kills himself while also changing Spencer for his classic look or somebody else entirely.
>>
>>388949674
>-Voice acting is GOD AWFUL
Nova is alright, but yeah
>>
>>388951229
Among fighting games:
I bought SFIV only after Ultra.
I bought Guilty Gear Xrd after Rev2 came out.
I hadn't played a single BlazBlue until CentralFiction.

Like any game in recent years, I always wait until there's an equivalent of a "complete edition" that comes with all the DLC.
>>
>>388949674
>Voice acting
I'd chalk that up to the VA strike still going on. I will admit that certain characters' (Dormammu, Ghost Rider, and Jedah chief among them) VO work is a fucking pittance compared to UMVC3.
>X-Men
It sucks horribly for those who played them, but again, that's not on Capcom. Blame Perlmutter.
>models
See, this is weird for me. Outside of some faces, the models look fine IN GAMEPLAY. However, once you get into cutscenes in Cinematic Story, you can see how fucked up their actual anatomy is. It's like SFV's issue with hands and feet, except in this case it's necks and torsos.
>roster
Marvel's side being horrible is kind of a given, but you'd think that Capcom would have more interesting picks. Jedah is a start, and the Season Pass characters seem like interesting concepts, but it's super barebones for day one. idk, I hope the diverse toolkits and DLC characters help to make up for it.
>>
>>388951470
>Combofiend

why didn't this dude see what happened with Seth Killian and take that as fucking clue
>>
File: thisisfine.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
thisisfine.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>388948846
No

A larger roster and magic series instead of LP-HP LK-HK, so nothing that's actually going to happen

Capcom needs to stop letting FGC players make the games
>>
>>388948846
*blocks your sales*
>>
>>388948846
How did we go from this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHDdIAFs0uM
>>
>>388951602
But you realize that Central Fiction was an actual sequel and not an update though right? Calamity Trigger didn't have DLC and Continuum Shift and Chrono Phantasma had the extend versions which were the final versions of those games
>>
>>388951726
To this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PwSo61gaw8
>>
>>388951617
money
>>
>>388948846
Remove simple srks for one

Give spidey his symbiote suit

Give characters actual fucking costumes they wore as dlc and not this "capcom interpretation" dlc like generic gladiator hulk
>>
File: IMG_0761.jpg (82KB, 582x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0761.jpg
82KB, 582x683px
>>388951631
>magic series instead of LP-HP LK-HK
Okay this is the most nitpicky complaint I've seen for the game yet to be honest
>>
characters i care about, and better looking character models.

dante still looks ugly, btw.
>>
File: 1500243784026.jpg (1MB, 1786x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1500243784026.jpg
1MB, 1786x1304px
>>388951992
This picture is outdated but jesus christ, what were they actually thinking with their visuals?
>>
>>388951992
>Dante still looks ugly, btw.

DMC3 Dante always did.
>>
>>388948846
Look at that tiny head
Also this is what he will look like after the day one patch not before it, he still looks like shit
>>
>>388951864
>major factor in the design of the game
>nitpicky
lol wat

Autocombos are fucking retarded, and doubly so the way they've been implemented in Infinite. The basic autocombo is, by design, low damage and fairly useless. It does nothing to help new players acclimate to the game, instead encouraging them to button mash until the game ends and they lose interest.

Not only does it fail to teach or retain new players, it actually provides pros with a way to simplify their execution in the middle of longer actual combos.

Meanwhile the magic series (LMHS with each universally linking/cancelling into any stronger input) gives new players simple repeatable tools and helps them learn their character's moves and perform simple combos that can then be modified while not effecting high level execution in any capacity.

In my opinion going with LK-HK LP-HP with unique launcher inputs for each character over magic series is the biggest mistake they made in terms of the gameplay.
>>
This game feels like more of an obligation than anything, it's so dialed-in and anemic in every way except the gameplay (which is OK I guess but who knows how the meta will develop) but it's basically guaranteed to become the 2nd biggest game in the FGC so we're stuck with it for quite a while. The only hope is for Capcom to get even greedier and put out an Ultimate version or whatever that changes as much as possible like the UI and announcer (like UMVC3 did), maybe even voices if the strike is over, adds new characters people actually want, etc. but it's more likely we'll just keep getting seasons of DLC of characters that should've been in the base roster to begin with.
>>
>>388952414
magic series has nothing to do with the button layout you literal mouthbreather, it's something that has always existed in the VS series.
>>
Yes.

Boy that was easy. Also, Saki when?
>>
Might --MIGHT--rent it for Story Mode. But I'm not buying anything until there's a version with all the DLC included.
>>
>>388953546
>but it's basically guaranteed to become the 2nd biggest game in the FGC
Get a load of this guy
>>
File: doctor doom crying.jpg (199KB, 704x816px) Image search: [Google]
doctor doom crying.jpg
199KB, 704x816px
Yes. I'm still butthurt there's no Doom, though. And it's likey there will never be, unfortunately.
>>
>>388951229
It's the smartest thing to do. I really want to play it, even want to like it, but if you buy it right now, you're fucking dumb. Or you're one of those top-level players that wants to get a leg up on the competition.
>>
>>388954216
Whether you disagree with him, he's still stating the truth. T7, Injustice 2, or whichever won't get as many entrants as Infinite. Maaaaybe FighterZ will.
>>
>>388954424
>Yes. I'm still butthurt there's no Doom, though. And it's likey there will never be,

I think X-men and FF characters stand a good chance of making it in and here's why-

1. Good publicity, god knows Infinite needs it.
2. Disney actually own these characters, just not the movie rights. These characters have appeared in recent Marvel games.
3. They absolutely DO NOT WANT X-men/FF in the story mode, this is THE big one I think. Having them simply as fighting game characters? That's one thing. But having X-men/FF teaming up and heavily interacting with the Avengers? Big, big no-no.
>>
File: 1405443481123.jpg (29KB, 360x455px) Image search: [Google]
1405443481123.jpg
29KB, 360x455px
>>388948846
I'm getting it and there's nothing you can do to stop me anons.
I'm going to be "renting" it from amazon since you can return anything no questions asked. So I'll get to play it for 30 days and could return it to get my money back. I really want to see if the gameplay is good since everything else about the game seems like gutter trash.
>>
>>388948846
No,

A roster not made of 80% copy pasted from UMVC
>>
>>388954143
you can preorder it from Amazon and return it later within 30 days. Depending if where you live, you can even get the mail man to knock on your door and he'll return it for you.
>>
>>388948846
No
Cyclops and 3v3
>>
>>388955514
P E R L M U T T E R
X-Men DLC has a slight chance of happening due to the embargo wearing off, FF not so much
>>
>they didn't delay it
Sasuga Capcom
Sasuga Ike Perlmutter
>>
I'm pretty sure this must be work of la fucking leafs. Just compare mvci faces to that ass abomination dr4. i'm pretty convinced it must be vancouver's doing.
>>
>>388951812
Indeed I did. I bought it knowing that Central Fiction was "the end of Ragna's story" and that CF2.0 would be a free patch, that is why I bought it (and Rev2 at the same time) only a few months ago.

I take the whole BB series up to now as a single "game" not unlike SFIV-Super-AE-Ultra. I expect that the next BB will have some significant changes/upgrades if Ragna and his relevant supporting cast take a backseat to whomever comes next, so CF 2.0 is my jump-in point.
>>
>>388958112
That makes literally no sense, but okay
>>
File: 10gz8dl.png (361KB, 430x761px) Image search: [Google]
10gz8dl.png
361KB, 430x761px
No.

Including a RS rep or two would make me change my mind though.
>>
>>388948846
Nah
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.