[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gematsu >closes comments sections for articles of games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Gematsu-Avatar_400x400.png (196KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gematsu-Avatar_400x400.png
196KB, 400x400px
>Gematsu
>closes comments sections for articles of games that are shit on

What's your favorite shitty "gaming news" site?
>>
File: 1337343504538.png (274KB, 439x330px) Image search: [Google]
1337343504538.png
274KB, 439x330px
>chorus men
>>
related
http://gematsu.com/2017/09/fire-emblem-warriors-adds-elise
>>
>>388945849
Gematsu is pretty good when it comes to news

Sadly, the moderators sucks fucking ass

They want a hugbox there and they ban people with "controversial" opinions
>>
File: siliconera_logo.gif (7KB, 352x85px) Image search: [Google]
siliconera_logo.gif
7KB, 352x85px
>siliconera
>watch us stream and click our paid articles

>>388946376
Yep.
>>
>having an account anywhere

What a homo
>>
>>388946181
The fuck is controversial about Elise?

>>388946461
shilliconera is fucking garbage man,
>look at this shitty western indie VN! this is totally news!
>>
>>388946181
Fire Emblem fanbase are cancerous entitled whiners in constant state of civil war. No surprise there.
>>
I don't give a fuck about comment or/and forums etc. Gematsu is great for news, actual news not cucktaku like bullshit.
>>
>>388946892
Gee maybe because they should name the game "Awakening+Fates Heroes Featuring Marth from the Super Smash Bros. Series". It is absolutely fucking ridiculous to not include characters from any other game besides the most recent two. No Hector? Lyn? Roy/Eliwood? FUCKING IKE?
>>
>>388947161
No its very clever of them to only include characters from the popular games.
Why does it matter anyways they all play same in the end
>>
>>388945849
>closes comments sections for articles of games that are shit on
really? which ones? I saw the We Happy Few article made the top comment a guy pointing out how the game wasnt included in the pre-order edition
>>
>>388946830
She is a loli which is triggering for westerners. And Elise is also your (not blood related) sister you can fuck and impregnate which sends these people off the deep end.
>>
>>388947308
That's awesome.
>>
>>388945849
>reading gaming news websites
why
>>
>>388947308
>the game wasnt included in the pre-order edition
How is this even possible?
>>
>>388948373
>How is this even possible?
Gearbox that's how
>>
>>388948281
For gaming news?
>>
LMAO THEY ONLY CLOSE THE COMMENT SECTION ON THIS GAME BECAUSE NINETNBABBIES ARE SO TOXIC
>>
>>388948498
>ON THIS GAME BECAUSE FEFAGSARE SO TOXIC
FTFY
>>
>>388948462
what do you think Twitter is for
>>
>>388945849
>Going to a news site for the comments

>>388948281
Are you autistic?
>>
>>388948558
Hosting CP and communicating terrorists
>>
>>388948558
>the face of nu/v/
>>
>>388945849
GameFAQs never disappoints for retarded shit.
I still remember seeing that giant fucking smut megathread on the Sonic Riders discussion board. God knows why they did it there of all places.
>>
>>388945849
>Fate fags are being cancerous
>it's the site's fault!

Kill yourself
>>
>>388945849
>comments sections

There isn't a single one anywhere worth commenting in.
>>
only nintendo articles get shat up on gematsu, its proof of how bad nintentards are
>>
>>388946376
What controversial opinions? I've been involved in console wars multiple times and never got banned, despite having my posts deleted many times.
>>
>>388947516
Literally didn't see a single post of anyone complaining about Elise. Also she's not a loli, she's an adolescent girl. Nowi is a loli though.
>>
>FEfags proving once again how cancerous of a fanbase they are
>mods get tired of the bitching and decide to close the thread
>BWAAAH MODS ARE NAZIS
Oh i get it it's another thread about /v/ being jealous of other sites for having actual mods who do their job
>>
>>388948558
>only reading the headlines
Thank you Satan
>>
>>388948669
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>reading gaming news
ok
>actually participating in comment sections
remove yourself from the gene pool
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.