[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this good? I just found out it was a thing. And should I play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Alice Madness Returns.jpg (227KB, 756x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Alice Madness Returns.jpg
227KB, 756x1082px
Is this good? I just found out it was a thing. And should I play the first one first?
My mom wouldn't let me buy the first one and an adult snitched on me when I was trying to get a random adult at walmart who looked chill enough to buy it for me and it's made me get in the mood of edgy nostalgia.
>>
It's an alright platformer with decent combat
Story and visual design are probably it's strongest points. Tried playing the HD version of the original and it was super clunky and bleh. Stick with madnes returns
>>
>>388943208
So just skip the first one? I don't want to spoil it by just reading up on it but what I mean is it one of those sequels that it's kind of it's 'own thing'? That's what I was hoping for. The original really doesn't look bad for a 2000 game but if I could skip it I might just play that after if I felt like I could use more.

Sort of surprised I've never heard of this given how many people shit themselves over that Alice in Wonderland movie with Johnny Depp. I saw cosplayers in the mall.
>>
>>388942841
If you want a chill platformer it' alright. Solid 6/10. Nothing special, nothing horrible.
>>
Does the PC version of the original still run well?
And has American made any other games besides Alice and Grimm?
>>
>>388944076
I would also like to know this.
>>
My friend also wants to know more about this game but he is too shy to post so I'm posting for him.
>>
File: IMG_2206.jpg (74KB, 1024x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2206.jpg
74KB, 1024x573px
>>388942841
First game has a pretty shitty gameplay imo, so you can pass it. Madness Returns on other hand is a really good game with magnificent designs, if you're in the mood for a psychological trip give it a try certainly.
>>
>>388944076
It runs well enough and he didn't made anything major really.
>>
>>388944076
McGee also made Bad Day LA which is horrible garbage and Scrapland which is alright.
>>
>>388942841
You can skip the first game. It's not that great. Read the story on wikipedia or some shit first though. There are some things you should know.

Madness Returns is still a fantastic game now. Running it at 4K and it still looks amazing. Just be prepared for the second level. The Mad Hatters level is four times longer than it should be and it's the worst level of the game.
>>
>removed from steam

can you still get it on Origin?
>>
>>388944076
it ran fine on win 7 but i never finshed
>>
>>388948056
You can find it on loads of keys sites. The Steam keys still work.
>>
>>388942841
I think you can skip the first.
The problem with the second game is that because EA or because the dev team was a load of idea guys the game feels sort of unfinished.
Too few areas, areas are padded out for too long and there's obvious signs of some cut corners.

Also art book (Literally just the concept art book): https://e-hentai.org/s/3154ad733e/377173-1
>>
>>388950520
Nice, thanks anon.
>>
I like her Siren dress
>>
File: 571c5fcfe6612ca9bdc227ebabe7aaa2.jpg (201KB, 810x1265px) Image search: [Google]
571c5fcfe6612ca9bdc227ebabe7aaa2.jpg
201KB, 810x1265px
>>388952160
Fleshmaiden too
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.