[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fuckhuge file size that won't fit on the system for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>fuckhuge file size that won't fit on the system for digital download
>barely print out any copies for physical release
Why?
>>
>the single game that needs new nintendo 3ds to work

holy shit what were they thinking
>>
>>388937750
a 16gb sd card is like $20 you fucking retard
>>
>>388937750
I still see copies at EB games for sale, are you talking about the Wii release?
>>
File: 1443747526448.jpg (58KB, 551x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1443747526448.jpg
58KB, 551x1024px
It's New 3DS exclusive, they probably did market research and figured it wouldn't sell gangbusters.

If you have a Wii U you can buy the Wii version digitally on there as well. It would be cheaper.
>>
File: This.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
This.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>388937817
>>
>>388937817
Obviously they were thinking of releasing more New 3DS exclusive games but they realized from the reception of Xenoblade that people would riot if they started jewing like that so they just decided to drop the idea.
>>
>>388937862
>paying $20 for the privilege of buying a video game
>>
Why the fuck would you play this shit on 3DS
>>
>>388938092
>buying a console for the privilege of buying games for it
>>
>>388938092
It's extra space, not rocket science. What pisses me off is that the Wiiu has a maximum internal memory of 32gb and is notorious for communicating terribly with external harddrives, to the point in which games like xenoblade x are ruined unless you take up more than half your internal storage for it.
>>
>>388938092
then buy a physical copy. It's your fault for expecting to buy digital games on a system that uses everyday storage methods like SD cards in the first place.
>>
File: 1493326155875.jpg (9KB, 226x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493326155875.jpg
9KB, 226x225px
>buying 3ds games
>>
>>388937817
It's actually made a difference. Take Xenoblade and Dragon Quest 8 and compare the visuals. DQ8 would have been great of not limited by the O3DS hardware. Same thing with Smash. we might have actually had Ice Climbers.
>>
>>388937750
They knew you'd just get it on Dolphin once you realised just how bad it looks and plays on a 3DS. Honestly, you can't do this game justice on any other system besides PC.
>>
>>388937750
>beautiful sprawling words
>hey lets put this shit on a tiny screen where it cant be appreciated
>>
>>388937750
Cartridges were probably expensive.

That said, there are copies everywhere in PAL-land
>>
>>388939697
>being a nigger
no thanks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.