[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to buy a Switch with Zelda. What can I expect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3936.jpg (247KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3936.jpg
247KB, 1200x630px
I'm about to buy a Switch with Zelda. What can I expect from Breath of the Wild?
>>
>>388929461
A great game the like of which you won't find elsewhere.
People will list a dozen or so games that does things Breath of the Wild does. But none of those games does all of it.

It's by no means perfect but that doesn't detract from the game being rather amazing on its own. If anything people hailing it as perfect has just caused lots of frustration to the point where some may miss the fact that it remains an extraordinary game even if it isn't perfect.

I don't know. I'd assume you'd have a good time with it. But you can probably make up your own mind once you've got it.
>>
expect the same open world fatigue that you experience from other ubisoft games. don't let the jews here fool you.
>>
>>388929461
Game of all times.
The first game to truly rival Ocarina Of Time.
Which one you'll end up preferring, is up to you.

>>388929732
And there's the meme answer.
BotW is an "Ubisoft openworld game" only on paper. It overhauls, re-designs, and ditches many, if not all the features people have come to connect with said term. Making one truly enjoyable, unique experience.
>>
>>388929461
memes aside

I's an excellent game. Play it. you won't regret it.
>>
Imo its a great adventure experience for like 40 hours, after which you'll either get bored of it and go fight the final boss (which you can do at any time) or suck it up and go autistic completionist mode
Its a great game but suffers from some of the typical open world pitfalls, namely lack of enemy variety. You'll be seeing the same enemies in the snow, desert and volcanic regions, just re-colored
>>
>>388929461
The first playthrough was fun, but I have zero desire to do another in the next few years

>>388929732
pretty much this
>>
>>388930985
>40 hours
That's like 2x of most zeldas damn. Think I'm gonna have a good time here
>>
>>388929461
Another open world game.
>>
>>388929461
It's good i guess. Too bad the fanbase is so toxic that i can't enjoy the game anymore. Just stop listening to people that say this game is good and go play it by yourself. Hopefully, you'll have enough criteria to not become a nintenbro.
>>
>>388929461
A great game at first, but soon becomes tedious. It really depends on how much you like open world games.
>>
Boredom and realization that's it's meh.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.