[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love this game But man is brett going to spend 30 more minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

I love this game

But man is brett going to spend 30 more minutes just bitching because he sucks
>>
>>388917485
Anyway other ways to get into the beta? I already signed up but nothing.
>>
>>388917537
Might be a bit too late
>>
>>388917654
That's it. I'm marching straight to Squareenix's office tomorrow and punching someone in the back of the head!
>>
>>388917485
When it's available I'm going Zidane, I'm sure he's going to be extremely useful.
>>
>>388918147
I want to play kefka so much it hurts
>>
>>388917485
Wonder what the odds would be of getting guest characters outside of Final Fantasy? Sora, Claude, Lenneth, Ashley? Theres alot of possibilities out there.
>>
>>388918273
Him and golden were the bane of my zidane's existence. They gave me the most trouble. And the dark cloud, every one else could just suck it.
>>
>>388918416
I played a shit ton of cloud of darkness. I like it a lot. I hope she gets 3 HP attacks, that'd be neat
>>
>>388917485
I'm completely lost, first time playing the series and I don't know what I'm doing. I'm going to keep at it, but my first impressions are that I'm not going to be able to get into this.
>>
>>388918946
Possible. There's a lot, a LOT to take in. But when you start learning shit (specifically how to control targeting) it feels great.

I used to watch videos like this shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxwqDM0uEQU and dream on getting my hands on this game. As it's really does look well when played by people that are moderately decent.

That said the most important skills is going to be on minimap awareness as that's your lifeblood.
>>
>>388918502
Golbez*
>>
>Sei NEET
>Ignoriere seit 8 Monaten alle Briefe vom Amt
>"WENN SIE JETZT NICHT KOMMEN KRIEGEN SIE 10% WENIGER HARTZ4!"
Was für ein Hahnreistaat.
>>
>>388919652
>Was für ein Hahnreistaat.
Falsche Fadenhündin
>>
Fuck man why does the full release have to be forever away
>>
How would you describe the gameplay of this to someone who's only played it on PSP?
>>
>>388921202
3v3, no infinites
>>
>>388921202
>>388921363
Actually let me do this again
3v3
No infinites
No shitty unbalanced tiers (exdeath)
1v1 unfriendly (as in if you really liked the offline component you won't be at home here)
Less HP attacks
Every fight plays like the opening cinematic
>>
The number of squalls has dropped into non existent levels, did they all just give up or something
>>
>>388921202
Only one HP attack, no one-on-ones and limitless dash flying kind of killed it for me. It doesn't feel as grounded as the originals.
>>
>>388922667
>limitless dash flying
You what m8? The original dissidia had infinite airdash out of the gate for our version.

This one at least has a stamina system
>>
https://youtu.be/e5sKuKlnX8Y?t=779
This made me laugh a bit.
>>
>>388923412
Yes, but the single dash is a lot longer can be maneuvered now, afaik. Guess it just looks a bit silly for me.
>>
>>388923582
The single dash works more like the omni directional airdash without the ability to breakdance into it from every quick action. No chase either so you're not constantly flying in the air playing rock paper scissors.
>>
I'm pretty disappointed in this. Liked it better on psp. People that play this competetively are a fucking joke, also. Shut up Preston, you suck.
>>
>>388924609
the real jokesters are people who played duodecim competitively
>>
>>388917537
Preorder it on amazon and you'll instantly get the beta code emailed to you. You can cancel the order after wards.
>>
File: 3BM3jmx.gif (587KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
3BM3jmx.gif
587KB, 325x244px
>when your partner hits the enemy without knocking them away, setting up your hp attack
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.