[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the only game in the series where all 5 cases were enjoyable,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1320.png (101KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1320.png
101KB, 250x223px
This is the only game in the series where all 5 cases were enjoyable, even the Fillers
>>
>>388910350

You disliked a case from T&T?
>>
>>388910350

I liked the first four cases a lot.

For some reason, the final case didn't do it for me. Maybe because I saw all its twists coming a mile away.
>>
>>388911605
Nice one
>>
>>388911681
I'm fucking retarded, it's cool.
>>
>>388910350
>6-4 and 6-DLC were not written by Yamazaki
I wonder if this means we'll see more cases written by newcomers in the next game.
>>
>>388910350
I thought only the second case was good and it wasn't even that good. The final case made me realize I was done with this series, this writer just fucking sucks (inb4 AAI2 babies, that game is also bad)
>>
>>388911020
Any game with Recipe for Turnabout cannot be described as "all 5 were enjoyable"
>>
>>388910350

That's debatable

But i will say Magical Turnabout was too fucking good. It legitimately should've been the real final case of AJ
>>
No,
The investigations of all the cases are completely linear
About the story, the Nayuta is the worst character I have ever seen in AA series, and basically no furthur progression on the lore of Apollo, which makes him still a boring character after all, the all Khura'in thing looks so out of place
>>
Better question

Bridge to the Turnabout/Cosmic Turnabout or Turnabout Storyteller
>>
>>388912861

>Investigations were all linear

Oh boy i love clicking through 3 different fucking screens just to get to where i need to go

Stop pretending the old system was good
>>
>>388913037
During investigation every time there is only one person you could talk to,
The game only progresses after you finished talking to one person after another
And you even unlock psylock right away, you don't even need to collect info from different person in different scenes, because theres none
How is this even acceptable? this is simply visual novel
>>
>>388910350
Didn't like the first or last cases that much personally. Least favorite last case in this entire series personally, I didn't hate it (for the most part even the "bad" parts of this series are still enjoyable) but it was just worse than all the previous ones in this series I felt.

>>388913037
>Oh boy i love clicking through 3 different fucking screens just to get to where i need to go
Investigations are literally where 90% of the cast get all their characterization from. You guys pretty blatantly don't really care too much about the mystery aspect of these games except for when saying that investigation segments are shit, I don't get it.
>>
>>388910350
I dunno, For the most part I liked all the games. Only a handful of cases ever stood out as bad. I will say that for the most part, AA final cases are often way more underwhelming then they should be. Like I always feel like I should be really hype about what's happening, but I think only games 1 and 3 ever really sold me on their final cases. I remember 4 had some weird matrix thing at the last second that bugged me, contextually 5 was good, but I thought the whole game lacked focus so it was a hard sell anyway. I straight up didn't like the final case in 2... the concept of it was good though, just poor execution. 6 was good I'll be it a bit predictable. I wish the games focused on one character rather than the company now. 6 pulled it of WAY better than 5 though. I still wish the 5 and 6 were specifically about either Athena or Apollo. I wish Ace was relegated to being a sort of mentor/cameo like in 4. I feel like Ace just doesn't have much more to explore with his character, especially after the resolution of 3. But eh.
>>
>>388910350
A DRAGON NEVER YIELDS
>>
File: fuck.jpg (62KB, 456x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
62KB, 456x1024px
What the hell are you smoking
The DLC case and pic related were terrible
>>
>>388915130
Only problem I had with the DLC case was the same for most of the other cases in the game, it needed another character or two because the mystery was too damn simple. Felt like they didn't really try too hard with that part of the game in AA6.
>>
>>388915130
I loved this guy, would enjoy seeing more of him.
>>
>>388914502
>I'll be it
Jesus christ, what's wrong with you?
>>
File: 1503960628369.jpg (35KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1503960628369.jpg
35KB, 500x265px
>>388914502
>I liked
>I feel
>I think
>I wish
>I thought
>I feel
>I wish
>I didn't like
>I still wish
>"""Ace"""
>>
The cases in the recent Ace Attorney games are still good, and I still very much enjoy the series, but none of them give me that amazing feeling like the final cases in the first 3 games gave me. The closest the later trio of games came to that was the first act of the last AJ case, but then it's ruined by an anticlimax.
>>
>>388916879
Same. I think it's because they don't really directly impact Phoenix's life anymore. Well, AJ did, but that game's plot has other problems. The whole "defense attorneys get executed if they lose" thing didn't really affect me because the writers obviously aren't ballsy enough to actually follow through.
>>
>>388911909
agree 100%. I'm replaying 3-5 just to remind myself what a good AA game feels like.
>>
>>388915130
That was one of the best witnesses in the game though.
>>
>>388912861
Nahyuta was a pretty lame prosecutor, I'll give you that, I was so fucking happy when the queen decided to prosecute the final case herself.
>>
>>388910350
>What are AA1, T&T and AAI2? the post
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.