[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post games you non memetically want released on the Switch. (Majora's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: N64 Remakes.png (266KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
N64 Remakes.png
266KB, 500x243px
Post games you non memetically want released on the Switch.
(Majora's Mask would obviously be repaired before release)
>>
>>388908675
>best Zelda ever made
>>
>>388908773
Eh. It's okay.
It's kinda just a dungeon game. If you like dungeon games it's a good game. But Zelda has a lot of really fantastic and outstanding entries, LbW is just a good game.
>>
>>388908675
>Majora's Mask would obviously be repaired before release
What was broken again? The ice arrows right?
>>
>>388908675
It's kinda sad how people who drop hundreds of dollars on a switch are so starved for games that they dream about having ports and remakes... C
>>
>>388909280
The Bomber's Notebook being a pop up ad
>>
File: DH72gDMXkAEyPRe.jpg (112KB, 963x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DH72gDMXkAEyPRe.jpg
112KB, 963x1200px
>Raise money for Wii U port goal
>Development takes longer than expected
>Wii U dies
>Doesn't upgrade to switch like Yooka-Laylee
>Released on everything but Nintendo
eShop NEEDS some indies that are actual games and not just mario party minigames stretched out into full releases.
>>
>>388909643
I don't remember it ever being bad
>>
>>388909397
I was actually just playing MM the other day and wishing I could play it on a decent system.
>>
>>388909657
I'm working on a dungeon crawler game. Think Nintendo will go for it?
Trying to find out how to get in touch with them.
>>
>>388909706
I think they'll go for pretty much anything considering how low quality some of the indies on the eShop look, it's all a matter of actually getting in touch with them. Maybe try asking some of the indie developers that do have games on the eShop.
>>
man the MM remake was awful. How did they manage to fuck up so badly? OOT3D was perfect
>>
>>388909673
Like the n64 or GameCube or Wii or just emulate it? There are tons of options on console and handheld, I don't get the logic for people buying old games or and over again.
>>
>>388909885
That's a great idea! Any recommendations on how I get in touch with them?
>>
>>388910226
A lot of indie devs probably have a twitter. Look at the switch's eShop, pick an indie dev that isn't one of the big popular ones, and see if they have any social media outlets you can contact them on.
>>
>>388909673
Same actually.
>>388909939
No I legit want the definitive version brought up to 60 fps, maybe even tweaked a bit more, and released on a console/handheld/whatever the fuck. The main draw is the new art and frame rate in a resolution greater than the PC standard in 1989.
>>
>>388910226
https://developer.nintendo.com/

>not using google
Pretty sure if you can't do a simple search you won't have a game worth playing.
>>
>>388909936
But you're a fucking dumb nig and MM 3d was great
>>
>>388909280
And swimming with the zora mask.
>>
>>388910787
>fucked up lighting
>fucked up bosses
>fucked up save system
>fucked up time system
>skyrim-tier quest popups that tell you exactly what to do every time you talk to an NPC
>ice arrows
>zora swimming
not unless you're a reddit or neogaf tier casual, no
>>
>>388910684
Fug
>>388910503
Alright, thank you!
>>
>>388910684
I thought I'd been there before and Now I remember, there's no info on Switch publishing
>>
>>388910787
The remake was top-to-bottom downgrade, arguing this is absurd. MM's original release is one of the most ambitious artistic attempts in gaming. The remake is Nintendo saying we don't think you'll get it, so here's a version that won't make you frustrated or confused. Also Aonuma is incredibly insecure about Koizumi's Zelda v. his own.
>>
>>388912891
>The remake was top-to-bottom downgrade
incorrect
>>
>>388910787
Twinmold may have been one of the worst zelda bosses ever, but they somehow made it WORSE.
They couldn't even be bothered to let you damage either one at the beginning, even though shooting it causes a damage animation.
>>
File: header[1].jpg (108KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
108KB, 460x215px
>>
>>388913684
Nah, I agree with that anon, but you can keep shoveling shit into your mouth.
>>
>>388908675
Can I just ask what would be considered memetically wanting released on the Switch?
>>
>>388915656
Knack
>>
>>388909939
>n64
20FPS
>GameCube
Emulation based on hacks and prone to crashing.
>Wii
Slightly better than Gamecube
>emulate it
Wrong lighting in all plugins excluding ParaLLel and Angrylion but who the fuck wants to play any game at the low resolution the N64 output.

The Wii U release would be the perfect choice if it wasn't it because the game looks too dark.
>>
>>388908675
I would want Majora's mask on the switch in a spiritual sense
recycle the assets of breath of the wild and make a new zelda of the same caliber as quickly as possible!
>>
>>388909673
Same, but I wouldn't consider the switch a decent system. If they're going to remake the game again, I don't want it to be a proper remake, not gimped by inferior hardware.
>>
>>388908675
Literally me the past few days.

Is the Majora's Mask remake not good? I never got a 3DS but I felt the urge to play OoT again recently so I decided I may as well play the remake. Was gonna go onto MM after since I never played it, but would it be better just to wait for the (hopefully) inevitable N64 Virtual Console version on Switch?
>>
>>388908773
>hey lets take the concept of an open world zelda and make dungeons trash by allowing you to complete them whenever you want. Fuck item progression amirite?

You could see the starting seeds of that open world bs that's BOTW in this game.
>>
>>388909939
Most players feel like they have to keep buying a brand's products cause they're literally brainwashed into a company sheep. I'm 100% serious, it's a serious psychological problem in today's consumerist world.
>>
>>388912891
Agree. Aonuma has been trying to destroy Zelda since he took the helm and it hasn't led to anything good.
>>
>>388917296
There are a few annoying changes, but also good ones.
It's definitely worth playing.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.