[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you consider this a decent weaboo visits japan simulator?'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: ATuau[1].jpg (164KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
ATuau[1].jpg
164KB, 960x544px
Would you consider this a decent weaboo visits japan simulator?'

Also, English or Japanese voices?
>>
Can't really interact with it but the environments were cool.
I forget if there even was an english voices option.
>>
>>388894526
Japanese. How is this even a question?
>>
>>388894526
>Would you consider this a decent weaboo visits japan simulator?
Not sure what you mean, but it's goofy fun and not really much of a fan service game..

>Also, English or Japanese voices?
You're going to be doing a lot of playthroughs to unlock everything, switch it around each playthrough or something.
Don't be the guy that assumes one of the two is automatically better due to prejudice or misinformation, be the guy that knows for a fact one of the two is better.
>>
I got meme'd by /v/ to buy it. Not really a weeb. Watched Evangelion, Death Note, and DBZ a while back. It was just a bland beat em up. The appeal I guess is in being able to strip lifeless characters. I guess it was sorta fun getting better gear for my character. The story and quests suck. The worst part was the messages I got from weebs that I added who knows how long ago. One even tried ERP with me.
>>
>>388894734
here comes the triggered nu-/v/
>>
>dubs
>ever

Except these of course.
>>
>>388894526
The Yakuza series would be better if you're going for a tourism simulator
>>
No.

Go! Go! Nippon! `My First Trip to Japan`

Would be it.
>>
I remember liking it on PS3 yeah. Not amazing but fun enough for what it was.
>>
>>388894807

>not a weeb
>buy a game about stripping girls ass naked in akihabara

I'm not calling you a liar, I'm just seriously questioning why you thought this game would appeal to you at all.
>>
>>388894526
It has an accurate base layout of Akihabara.

Play the game first time in Japanese. If you're a completionist and didn't like it, play it again in English. Just make sure to start on at least Normal.
>>
>>388894526
>Would you consider this a decent weaboo visits japan simulator?'
No? You're not supposed to strip people, at least not in public.
>>
>>388894830
He's right you know.

Anyway the game is dumb and pretty bad really but still quite fun. There's something cozy about strolling those sunny Akiba streets.
>>
>>388894789
>Not sure what you mean
It's means exploring Japan in a sandbox manner ala GTA and taking part in their culture (eating sushi, praying at shrines, visiting public baths, driving a motorcycle, pretty much all that shit you see in anime)
>>
>>388895443
I really liked the game, did every playthrough but the game crashed on the last playthrough so I just uninstalled instead
hearing those ads and stuff when walking around were 10/10 comfy factor. the game had some really good sound design
>>
>>388895443
Immediately after posting I felt bad calling this game bad. It's at least "decent" and there should be more games with the same spirit. Not everything should be so serious.
>>
If you mean learning your way around the district, both this and TWEWY (for Shinjuku) are great games in that regard.
>>
>>388894830
Why would you play such a flagrantly Japanese game with an English dub?
>>
>>388895281
>normal setting is called casual
>all that shitposting from /v/ conditioned me to go for hard mode instead
>>
For fellow anons that have actually been to Japan, how accurate are the streets? I haven't been there in like 6 months, I miss it so much.
>>
>>388895585
Then not really. It's a good time, but it's not really anything resembling a simulator or an actual experience in Japan.
Probably a good generic anime simulator though.

Like it has all that stuff you mentioned and I believe all the stores/company are actual real life ones, but they're not interactive like Yakuza or GTA would have them be. It's basically an alternate weeb Way of the Samurai game.

>>388895901
Because they'd prefer to do so. It doesn't make any difference whatsoever, why are you all getting up in arms about this?.
>>
>>388894526
English is just fine, don't listen to /v/eebs, they still don't realize it's not 2008 anymore and English dubs are actually good in most games now.
>>
>>388895927
It's shitty naming, because not even Otaku would be able to stomach the Bethesda-tier scaling for a glimpse at flashlights under clothing.
>>
Game is like Yakuza but for kids
>>
>>388895221
Devil's advocate, when it was a vita exclusive desperate weebs were trying to convince people it was a real video game
>>
>>388895942
>hey guyz i've been to japan u jelly? lol
>>
>>388896187
The English dub is garbage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sj7rcuh60o
>>
>>388896057
I'm just curious. It's a game that only appeals to people that are already heavily into Japanese pop culture and I'm surprised anyone like that would be interested in an English dub.
>>
>>388896349
I was asking a question, not bragging.
>>
>>388896542
But XSEED said it's good.
>>
>>388896715
You were subtly bragging, attention whoring tripfag.
>>
>>388896916
There are a shitton of anons on /v/ who literally live in Japan. I was only there for 6 months. I was simply asking a question.

If I wanted to brag, I could have said much more.
>>
>>388895901
Personally my biggest gripe with Japanese dubbed games are when you're trying to focus on the gameplay, but the characters keep talking, making you either have to ignore the dialogue or mess up combat trying to read the subtitles. If its a game where theres a lot of mid game talking a mediocre dub would be preferable to me
>>
>>388895221
What's weeb about stripping girls ass naked?
>>
>>388896630
It's just a matter of preference, considering neither option is particularly amazing in quality and all of the routes besides one are essentially the same anyway.
Besides you can change whenever you'd like even without restarting your playthrough, so you'd be stupid not to at least give it a shot.

Even saying all that, I still have a soft spot for the characters and don't think anyone's ear piercing horrible in either voice option. At least none of the main cast, English dub is absolutely unbearable for any random mob guys.
>>
>>388894526
Decent
You are free to choose.
>>
Touko a best
>>
>>388899210
woops made a typo, meant to say Shion
>>
>>388899798
whoops, I did it again I meant Rin.
>>
>>388899210
>>388899798
Touko and Shion are both top tier.
>>
>>388894526
It's a fun little beat em up with a unique mechanic. I enjoyed it. It's really weeb though so be warned.
>>
>>388900029
>warning for weeb on 4chan
>>
>Recently play the fuck out of Way of the Samurai 4 on Steam
>Craving mroe Way of the Samurai
>3 looked a little too bland
>See this shares a dev or publisher
>Combat looks similar
>Imagine Way of the Samurai 4 in a modern setting with some bonus titties
>I'm an idiot, dull shallow game with dull shallow writing and gameplay solely made to make "US WEEABOO" jokes and show nudity.
>>
File: 1451687069412.jpg (47KB, 308x445px) Image search: [Google]
1451687069412.jpg
47KB, 308x445px
>>388899210
>>388899798
>>388899870
>>388900008
>He didn't waifu the MC as a girl.
Shit taste, senpais.
>>
>>388900209
The little sister with her prime middle schooler cunny was my waifu
>>
File: xmdh.jpg (55KB, 716x524px) Image search: [Google]
xmdh.jpg
55KB, 716x524px
>>388900271
>>
>>388900271
Part MC is a good choice too.
I replaced every one with little sisters for one playthrough, it was kinda amusing.
Now they're all just cute cops with school girls as the villains.
>>
>>388894526
All I'll say is that the environment (streets, shop placement, etc.) is very accurate.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.