[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think celebrities in this profession are experienced enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0450.jpg (84KB, 635x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0450.jpg
84KB, 635x315px
Do you think celebrities in this profession are experienced enough to be hired as ganetesters for video games like yakuza?
>>
>>388878854

No idea, but Anri is pretty chill and is bff with Hitomi; who could destroy you in Street Fighter using an arcade stick with crazy ass combos.

Plus, from her instagram uploads; she comes across as a fun person. So she probably WOULD make a good game tester.
>>
I'd use a heat move on her if you know what I mean.
>>
File: 1489568246808.jpg (63KB, 776x547px) Image search: [Google]
1489568246808.jpg
63KB, 776x547px
>you will never meet Anri

damn
>>
File: 1502061344771.jpg (75KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1502061344771.jpg
75KB, 1024x724px
>>388878854
If you want a Yakuza thread, there are plenty now that Kiwami is out.
If you want an Anri thread, then definitely why wouldn't you just go to /gif/?
>>
>>388879756
The risk of a ban is more fun
>>
>that WebM where she teaches English
>Mother fucker
>>
>>388879709
>>388879709
>>
I'd ive up my first newborn just to be able to cum inside Ai Uehara at least once in my life.

Anri is also fine I guess
>>
Just post webms dammit.
>>
>>388879709
Well it's a bit late now, but meeting AV actress in person is one of the most easiest thing to do. They all have many events in Japan all year long. Way easier to meet than any other kind of celebrities like singers. All you typically need to do is buy whatever is their latest release (so shell out like $20) and you'll your handshake, autograph and photo.
>>
>>388880790
Not just meeting. Fucking them is a matter of going to the right Yakuza-owned place and paying the right amount.
>>
Quick before 404 tell me the names of more gravure or AV models with big ass natural titties
>>
>>388880853
Well the post only said "meet". Fucking them is a whole different story and will cost you way more on top of requiring you to speak japanese and have the right contacts.
>>
>>388880973
Kaho Shibuya.
>>
>>388880790
>handshake
No fucking thanks.
>>
>>388881614
Nobody's forcing you anon. You can stick to getting your autograph and photo.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.