[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shalom goyim i'm looking for a decent MMO that doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1485066683799.jpg (41KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1485066683799.jpg
41KB, 500x362px
shalom goyim

i'm looking for a decent MMO that doesn't require raiding to progress. i hate the idea of gathering 20 people to complete a dungeon; i prefer no more than 5 in a group. any ideas?

pic unrelated
>>
>>388874584
Guild Wars 2
>>
>>388874584
Gank some people in Albion Online.
>>
>>388874670
can't stand it. i played GW1 and i loved it at the time, but it's on maintenance mode and really has no future

GW2 isn't a sequel; it's GW1's retarded cousin twice removed
>>
>>388874584
runescape

sorry bud your options are limited here
>>
>>388874584
Eve of course, it's all you need because of its possibilities to be a merchant and jew goyim for shekels.
>>
File: tornpanties.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
tornpanties.png
2MB, 1440x900px
Some anons and I are playing Twin Saga, free to play, typical korean mmorpg. Easy to pick up, can change classes on the fly (weapon converts freely between each) and classes to unlock. No real Tank-Healer-DPS triangle, from my experience you could mow everything down with enough damage or just all tank hits. Easy crafting and gathering system, mobile home that can decorate, lots of solo and party content for being free.
>>
Elder Scrolls Online. Having a great time in it and you can do all kinds of weird endgame builds with gear from many sources. Most damage comes from playing well anyways - there are lots of hidden quirks in the combat system to maximize damage by excuting your "rotation" well.
It's also fairly immersive compared to other MMORPGs.
UI is dogshit though, you need UI addons to fix it.
>>
>>388876610
i'm playing it and i'm really enjoying it. my pc is kind of a potato (about 6 years old now) but it can run on low-med settings with shadows off

i'm just really not looking forward to trials even though i have a really long way to go until then
>>
File: 1475867430052.jpg (85KB, 973x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1475867430052.jpg
85KB, 973x1218px
That's a dirty car
>>
>>388876908
Most vet trials aren't exactly hard, just fairly unforgiving in terms of DPS requirement and fast dodging like some harder 4-man vet dungeons. But then again you only do them for jewelry anyways as the rest of the gear can be farmed in normal ones. The real issue is the lousy performance that makes them unenjoyable for everyone, no matter how good your computer is. The game has awful optimization and that makes trials and large group areas like Cyrodiil entirely unplayable for anyone who wants more than 30fps.
Though you can modify a lot of additional settings in the .ini file to disable certain particle effects and reduce texture quality below what the game allows in the options, if you need to. That way the game does at least run on lousy hardware though the optimization issue remains. While you're in the file make sure you set the right amount of CPU cores to use - the default is usually never what you actually have and that affects performance significantly.
>>
Aion
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.