[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/ complains about movie game and lack of gameplay >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: git gud.jpg (34KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
git gud.jpg
34KB, 460x215px
>/v/ complains about movie game and lack of gameplay
>game give you this high level of gameplay
>/v/ doesn't like it cause they aren't good players and can't do these things
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkAqxhkgpE4
>>
/v/ isn't one person. I have this game pre-ordered.
>>
Fuck off with your boat monkey, Harvey.
>>
>>388868558
Good.
>>388868643
/v/ should simply stop try to maintaining this "elitist" facade. This shithole is as normie as you can get.
>>
>high level of gameplay
>Arkane anything
Getting really bold with your bullshit, Harvey.
>>
>>388868558
>preordering
>>
>>388869780
How can you say something like that after watching this video?
Stop using memes as a shield for discussions.
Jesus, you idiots probably play PUBG and it can't even compare to this.
>>
>>388868426

>Gets spotted by a bunch of guards
>Noisy as a elephant in a gypsy prison
>kills everyone in her path
>repetitive catchy phrases
>Press X for awesome takeouts
>Press Y for teleport
>Skill
>Stealth

mfw on the fucking filters it goes
>>
>>388870106
Then make a video about it buddy. Let us see your skills. Oh, forgot you probably play Botw. Jesus christ, stop with this elitist facade, you probably bought Persona 5 and think of it as gameplay.
>>
>>388868426
Videos like this LOOK cool, but there's probably 5 hours of outtakes for every 5 minutes of gameplay you see. I think the game is fine, but 99% of people don't have to time to play like nanosuit ninja.
>>
>>388870365
I can do most of it no problem. If you played games for 20 years 15h a day you can do this with not much effort. Surely this took some planning but not as much as someone would think. Doing something like this on PC should be almost basic.
>>
>>388870337

>Thief up to Deadly Shadows
>Rainbow Six series up to Raven Shield
>Flashpoint/ArmA series
>Stalker
>Red Orchestra/Darkest Hour
>Autistic Flight Sims
>Our cafe had an arcade room so name any given game from 1984 onwards as for sure I have played it
>Wasted time on C64 and other home consoles before PS1
>Skipped PS2/3/4 and Nintendo shit on a whim cause the only interesting game in the Nintendo system were very few like Guardian Legend,Tetris,Bomberman,MGS and some others
>Sure I love Postal 2 and Shadow Warrior

Should I post a video of me giving a (you) to you?
>>
>>388871172
Then if your powerlevel is "high" if that is what you are trying to say, how can you not see the difference in gameplay between this video and the recent videogames? It's impossible to not see it.
>>
>>388868426
>FUCKHUGE hitboxes
>magentic finishers
>retard AI
>one hit kill melee
>gore doesn't even fit the attacks (hits head but torso gets cut in half)

Arkane is a shadow of itself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.