[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he has lost it, his commentary used to be so much on point and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

he has lost it, his commentary used to be so much on point and perfectly explained all the game flaws despite his occasional blunder with stuff like monster hunter

now it feels like he just goes through the motion, there is no more passion, just bad trump jokes, dark souls mention and vague "heh it's okay", "meh it's mediocre" commentary
>>
>>388859290
Just wait until you reach 35. Hell, and he doesn't even come here. Imagine how much worse off you'll be.
>>
Nigga are you talking about ZP? No shit, Yahtzee himself has said it's stale as fuck and he just does it to pay the bills. Everyone stopped caring like, what, 8 years ago?
>>
>>388859290
he was full of shit years ago when he reviewed demon souls and quit on the first level when he kept dying to the dragon
>>
>>388859290
Never in my life have I seen a single video from this guy. I really just know him from the old PC masterrace meme-comics.

Is it worth it if I start watching his videos?
>>
>>388859669
>Yahtzee himself has said it's stale as fuck
Source?
>>
>>388859290
>just bad trump jokes
it's interesting how people who make jokes about trump are immediately considered unfunny
>>
>>388860137
It's weird watching that review nowadays considering that Yahtzee cannot stop sucking Souls dick.
>>
>>388860226
Yeah, sure. In a medium that is awash in cancerous e-celebs, this dude is probably the least insufferable one. And legitimately funny on occasion.
>>
>>388860415
I remember he said something along those lines in his "Let's drown out" series, when his friend asked him about how long he plans on continuing zero punctuation.
Nowadays he's more interested in writing books and producing games. Haven't touched anything made by him yet, though.
>>
>>388860513

>saints row 4 had a competent president unlike the american one HAR HAR

that was the joke, i understand you don't like trump, like man, you lost, get a grip
>>
>>388860513
Trump jokes just aren't funny. Hair and cheetos, big laughs.
>>
>>388860943
He has a side scrolling burglary game that predates his fame. I liked it. Also some (loosely tied in) horror text adventures.

IDK what's recent.
>>
>>388862771
He made a few horror point and clicks before he made the burglary game. The horror text adventures are tied to the horror series.
>>
>>388862771
Most recently he made this:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/403830/The_Consuming_Shadow/

Its alright
>>
File: tifhrv.png (2MB, 600x891px) Image search: [Google]
tifhrv.png
2MB, 600x891px
>>388860513
it's just that trump jokes arent funny because no joke could compare to the man himself, the biggest joke of all time

>inb4 army of butthurt trumpfags barge in to tell me how much of a shill hillary is
>inb4 army of said trumpfags reckon i must be in the camp of that old guy who wanted to legalize weed, wasn't his name burns or some shit?
>inb4 terms like leftist, alt-right, democrat, republican, commie are thrown around
>inb4 nobody realizes I couldn't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1500986025043.jpg (25KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1500986025043.jpg
25KB, 500x363px
>>388863445
>inb4 nobody realizes I couldn't give a fuck.
Then why did you bother to post to begin with?
>>
>>388863445
Doesn't help that everyone goes for the same jokes every time. I'm just tired of hearing about the fuck's every move.
>>
>>388863273
>"shadow" in the title

didn't he made fun of this many times? what a retard
>>
>>388860513
They're not funny because mocking Trump is what got him elected, and most of the things they mock him for are made up.
>>
>>388859290

just another guy ruined by drumpf. He's finished.
>>
LOL Drumpf is an ORANGE xD
>>
>>388863714
>I'm just tired of hearing about the fuck's every move.
amen, brother.

>Texas floods
>CNN BREAKING NEWS: Trump sends thoughts but not prayers to victims
>Solar eclipse
>CNN BREAKING NEWS: Trump doesn't disavow Aztec calendar
>Great Barrier Reef dies
>CNN BREAKING NEWS: Trump rides in V8 Chrysler, contributes to Reef death

Fucksake.
>>
>>388860943
His first book mogworld is pretty funny especially if you like fantasy stuff or mmos
>>
>>388860513
>everyone using the same stale trump jokes since he decided to run
>Wow! Drumpftards just can't handle a joke!
>>
>>388865076
>Yahtzee thread
>CNN BREAKING NEWS: /v/irgins can't even roast e-celebs any more without it turning into a Trump thread
>>
>>388859290
Nice thinly veiled /pol/ thread, I almost posted "fuck off with your e-celeb shit".
Now fuck off with your /pol/ shit and go back to your containment board.
>>
>>388859290
I've never liked this freak.
>>
I have no idea what the /pol/tards, or their opponents are talking about. Did Yahtzee do something controversial?

I agree it sounds like he's phoning it in these days, but I do like ZP still.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.