[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT REGGIE IS MY NEIGHBOR! I just moved into my Grandma's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Redmond-Ridge.jpg (91KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Redmond-Ridge.jpg
91KB, 630x420px
HOLY SHIT REGGIE IS MY NEIGHBOR!

I just moved into my Grandma's old house in Redmond, WA because she died a couple of months ago and her house is too big and too cool to pass up. My dad got it in the will, he gave it to me because I was living in a shitty apartment in Kirkland.

Yesterday I went for a walk around the neighborhood and three houses down I see HIM mowing his lawn. I almost shat myself and I immediately turned around and walked back to my house.

I'm a big Nintendo fan and I always love a good Reggie meme.
What should I do /v/? Should I go over to his house and say hi or would that be too creepy?

>post proof fagget
I don't want to give out exactly where I or Reggie lives but pic related is the type of neighborhood were living in.
>>
>>388856683
>no proof
fuck off
>>
>>388856683
>What should I do
Shit on his lawn to show dominance.
>>
Go over and scream BING BING WAHOO
And then he'll scream at choo, then you go in to suck his cock and play nintendo switch, like the little bitch you are
>>
If it is reggie, you can streetpass him. If so, you should make it agoal to play with his kids. That way, when you get invited, you're not a stranger. Once in, it's trivial to find an opportunity to find his laundry basket. Hope this helps.
>>
>>388856683
kill him
save nintendo
>>
reggie's gonna come over with a poltergust 3000 to help you exorcise your grandma's ghost
>>
>>388856683
This is clearly BS, but w/e.
> Should I go over to his house and say hi or would that be too creepy?
Well, if what you says is correct, you are a new neighbor, and introducing yourself is considered pretty normal and something you should do anyways.

Don't act like a sperglord, but you know, maybe do so, it'll make a good story.
>>
>>388856683
>in the era of smartphones, OP had to google the picture of the neighborhood he's just moved into
Yeah ain't buying it, faggot.
>>
File: 1465253884813.jpg (56KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1465253884813.jpg
56KB, 500x385px
>ohpee thinks he found Reggie
>"Reggie" turns out to be some guy from south america
>/v/ gets ICE involved
>>
File: 1503074154355.png (115KB, 474x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503074154355.png
115KB, 474x200px
Don't do anything creepy. If you see him normally, tell him you're a big fan, but don't go and knock on his door just for that.
You're neighbors; might as well get along.
>>
File: mybodyisready.png (259KB, 463x462px) Image search: [Google]
mybodyisready.png
259KB, 463x462px
His body is ready, is yours?
>>
>>388857243
>/v/ gets ice involved

andddd nothing of value was lost
>>
OH MY FUCKING GOD /V/ HE SHOOK MY HAND I CAN'T I JSUT. OH MY GOOOOOD I CANT I JUST WOOOOOW
>>
>>388856683
Just say hi in passing, and casually mention that you're a -Nintendo- fan, not a Reggie fan. If he makes/continues conversation, great. Otherwise, just let it be. You both have to live there now, and that's his happy place probably. Don't make it weird for both of you.
>>
>>388856683
>average nintenbro

you are going to embarass the fuck out of yourself when you walk up to some random sandnigger and mistook him for reggie
>>
>>388857243
random south americans cant afford to live in redmond, its a really expensive area.
>>
just be urself :^)
>>
File: 1467833977287.png (12KB, 405x414px) Image search: [Google]
1467833977287.png
12KB, 405x414px
FUCK YOU /V/ I WENT AND TOLD HIM MY BODY WAS READY AND HE SHUT THE DOOR ON ME. I HATE YOU GUYS YOU RUINED ME AND MY ONE CHANCE TO IMPRESS MY IDOL
>>
Put a sign that says "Iwata was better" on your lawn
>>
Go over and tell him all of your video game ideas and ask him for free Nintendo stuff.
>>
If you really want to say hi. Bake some cookies and go from house to house in your neighbourhood and introduce yourself as the new neighbour. Might be that his wife or kids open the door though.
>>
Introduce yourself as a diehard Sega fan, and talk down to him condencendingly
>>
>>388857870
This and if he opens the door, just mention casually: Don't I know you from somewhere? Aren't you that my body is ready guy?
>>
>>388857870
Also put some sleeping pills into those cookies so you can really check just how ready his body is.
>>
File: 1492626085219.png (715KB, 994x558px) Image search: [Google]
1492626085219.png
715KB, 994x558px
Tell him that he should fuck off from Nintendo and stay working at Pizza Hut
>>
Hey man I also live in redmond. Wanna hang out and play vidya maybe touch each other a little?
>>
Have Pizza Hut delivered to his house every night
>>
>>388858789
Only a little?
>>
>>388858818
>Send pizza to Reggies house
>He opens the lid
>The toppings spell out "R U RDY"?
>>
>>388857216
You're not too bright, are you?
>>
>>388856683
Go talk to Reggie this is your chance
Also post proof you faggot, nobodies gonna find out where he lives because of the color of his grass
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.