[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"playing" pic related >looking for the antagonist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot (88).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (88).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>"playing" pic related
>looking for the antagonist
>enter a room
>see a hatch on the floor and a big console at the back of the room
>click on the hatch
>my character refuses to interact with it saying he's more concerned with the big console
>click on console
>character inspects console
>a friendly npc enters the room
>click on the hatch again
>my character still refuses to interact with it saying i needed to talk to the friendly npc first
>ffs.jpg
>click on npc
>npc says some shit then says we need to get out of here and look elsewhere
>click on the hatch before leaving
>my character refuses yet again saying that we needed to get out of here for now
>fuck it.jpg
>get out of the room with the npc
>door locks behind me
>wot
>antagonist's sidekick appears mocking us for missing his boss which was hiding in the fucking hatch

boy am i glad i'm done with shit, anyone who claims Visual Novels are games deserves to have his hand cutoff.
>>
I like vaginas
>>
>>388854416
It was locked anyway
>>
File: 1501307195859.jpg (21KB, 195x243px) Image search: [Google]
1501307195859.jpg
21KB, 195x243px
>>388854416
>Expecting player agency in a fucking VN
It's a story, senpai.
>>
File: Kyoko.gif (524KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
Kyoko.gif
524KB, 480x280px
How the fuck did you guys let the last thread die?
I was gone for 10 minutes to get food.
Kyoko is best girl
>>
>>388854416
>Nail Polish
Instant trash
>>
>>388854562
Not him but they could've just said that then instead of having Makoto conveniently refuse to look at it multiple times
>>
Mukuro Ikusaba
the sixteenth student
>>
>>388856236
Or they just could've not given you the option to interact with the hatch in the first place. I agree the whole thing was pretty retarded
>>
>>388856236
>>388856892
I honestly think that would have been worse than the way they did it. If it was locked, then people would be saying "well that obviously has something important behind it, why didn't they just break it down, or focus all their efforts on opening it?"
>>
>>388854416
Yes, this is one of my biggest complaints about this game (t.just finished it yesterday), it is waaaay too railroaded and sometimes the main character acts like a fucking idiot when investigating.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.