[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>download a horror game >play the beginning >pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[4].jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[4].jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>download a horror game
>play the beginning
>pussy out and never play again

How do I grow the balls to play horror games?
>>
>>388853734
just laugh at them because they are not scary
>>
>>388853734
Use your adult brain to realize it's not real.
>>
>>388853837
>>388854030
Why even play video games with this mind set
>>
I channel my fear into my dick.
Realize that there are only a few things a monster could actually do to you and a slight majority involves raping you. Give in to that and let your dick guide you. A shining beacon through the darkness.
>>
>>388854135

Autistic people don't have a proper concept of fear. It's just how /v/ is.
>>
>>388854135
this
>>
>>388854135
because it's more fun this way
>>
>>388853734
Every.time.

I've been playing Fatal Frame for years because I can only play it 30 mins at a time before I feel like I'm having a heart attack.
>>
>>388853734
I have about 10 horror games on my computer where I've just played up to where you would be in some kind of beginning lobby part because I get too scared to go on

Only jap games though, western horror is okay
>>
>>388853734
Cease masturbating.
>>
Why would anyone play horror games?
Is there ONE horror game with good gameplay which doesn't really on cheap thrills and jump scares?
>>
>>388856079
don't know if resident evil is a horror but if it is then resident evil is p good
>>
Do what the contrarians here do. Puss out, then watch the rest on YT. Then call it a shitty walking simulator on /v/ . Don't forget to mention that it's LP bait.
>>
>>388853734
>play a horror game
>''the lock is broken''
>leave and never play again

Every single one of them.
>>
>>388853734
>play horror game
>the only thing that actually scares me are jump scares
I wish I still had the ability to be scared by things
>>
>>388854397
When you realise that ALL the scares in the first Fatal Frame are the same after the first 45 minutes, it's much easier to get through. It's easy to lose a playthrough in that game
>>
>>388856739
But after those 45 minutes evertthing goes to hell again. They put animations that are genuinely terrifying, and everything from that point on is unexpected.
>>
>>388856739
>>388856938
I remember that part that comes after you've explored certain area more than once and a girl crawls out of the house and then rapidly gets in again.
Never been so scared in a game.
>>
>>388854142
That would make me WANT to lose though. How do you harness your boner while still making progress in the game?
>>
Anybody else getting ridiculous mouse lag from this game? I have the version from before it was released on Steam, not sure if the new release fixes it.
>>
the story of the pyro's face *true*
not really under the pyros mask
is a scard face with a burned off nose and hes left eye is slightly lower then his right
pyro can speak to a player on in a server alone and you need to stay on that server for 13 hours the pyro will say
wow you play with me alot how about i show you my face
i spoke back to him
i said who are you
he said pyro
i said how can you be a pyro your just a game
he said im not a game we have our own world in here and when were resting you just take controll and no care and just let us die over and over WE FEEL PAIN but if someone went a whole round without dieing we usually trust if someone goes with the same class and doesnt die for the whole game
we will speak unless you let our teammates die and say lol WE SEE YOUR STUPID LITTLE CHAT
some of us got into your universe
some of us is in another galaxy some is in yours and 5 of us is on earth
i say wait which classes
classes? were people dont call us "classes" we got soldier sniper demoman a spy and a scout
wanna see my face
i say will you leave me alone if i say yes?
i will
alright
theres his face scard like i said burnt off nose really bad
my game shuts down
then everything i had for the pyro was gone even my unusuals the pyro was blank
i never played pyro again intil the update
thats the end of my story
>>
File: bonerbonerbonerboner.jpg (38KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
bonerbonerbonerboner.jpg
38KB, 728x546px
>>388858125
Do you think your boner only a tool for lust? No wonder you're weak. You've yet to tap into what it is to be a man. Of course the first gate of the boner is lust, it is opened during puberty. There are many more aspects to the boner though. Pride, confidence, autism. Open these gates and your boner will guide you to any victory. The confidence to begin any challenge, the pride to insist on victory, and most importantly the autism to continue no matter the cost. Here, I made you this chart.

Let lust overtake your body, but the other gates overtake your spirit. That is what it is to be a man. Full possession boner.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.