[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Capcom brings back PUZZLE FIGHTERS https://www.youtube.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Capcom brings back PUZZLE FIGHTERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9fxkU084a8
>>
File: oh.png (45KB, 577x108px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
45KB, 577x108px
>what's with all the dislik-
>>
>>388852362
As a phone game that is 5 seconds away from being a Marvel tie in.
>>
File: crapcom.jpg (56KB, 432x135px) Image search: [Google]
crapcom.jpg
56KB, 432x135px
Its amateur hour again at crapcom. They should just quit before it gets any worse.
>>
>>388852362
A loved puzzle game just became mobile cancer, can't wait to see how many micro transactions it will have, puzzle games on mobiles became the enforcer of pure greed after companies managed to get so much money out of casuals with it
>>
>>388852362
>sprites will never come back
I miss them so much.
>>
As somebody who only knows puzzle fighter by name; can somebody explain why it won't work as a mobile game?
>>
You know of all the games you guys really shouldn't be complaining about the one that is most suited to being a mobile game
>>
>Get excited because Puzzle Fighter is my favorite VS Puzzle game
>Art style looks like shit
>Mobile
Well, at least the gameplay is the same...?
>>
>that "gameplay"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p7eU2fXZ0Y
>>
>>388853345
I think the girl who says puzzle fighter might be that horrible announcer from AGDQ
>>
>>388852594
I wouldn't even care about it being a mobile game if it had half of the charm of the actual series
>>
>>388853345
>that "framerate"
>>
>>388853301
>that is most suited to being a mobile game
All those Candy Crush sessions might have melted your brain, just because Google Play and Apple Store are filled puzzles doesn't mean I want to play it on a phone.

That and this Puzzle Fighter looks soulless as fuck, those 3D models aren't trying to capture the ridiculously funny expressions the sprites did, just compare to the Ace Attorney games where the 3D models do have some charm like the original sprites.
>>
>>388852362
Impressive how they managed to come up with something even worse than promising a steam version and never delivering
>>
>>388853281
Puzzle games on mobiles have become synonymous with greed.
>>
I've waited literally over a decade for this and.... It's 3D mobile shit.

Im honestly not even at all surprised. Looks like complete garbage and will have tons of microtransactions and shit. Fucking hell. Mobile is complete cancer.
>>
>WIN GREAT PRIZES
Hmm, I can sense the jew hand motions from here.
>>
File: 1502403664965.jpg (41KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
1502403664965.jpg
41KB, 688x456px
Art direction is lacking. but I'll hold my breath. Not that modern Capcom deserves the benefit of the doubt.

I can already imagine all the micro transaction mobile BS.
>>
Megaman X was a mistake
>>
Looting for characters in Pocket Fighters, they've set the mobile cancer metter on high right off the bat.
>>
File: OkayThen.jpg (58KB, 743x493px) Image search: [Google]
OkayThen.jpg
58KB, 743x493px
>Capcom even fucks up Puzzle Fighter

Impressive.
>>
>>388855329
Him debuting in this version of Pocket Fighters was a mistake.
>>
>>388853281
The gameplay can work.

It's the mobile cancer-ification that's the problem.

In game currency, which is confirmed in the trailer. BUY MORE CHARACTERS AND OUTFITS WITH THIS INCREDIBLY SLOW TO EARN CURRENCY! OR.... YOU CAN PAY US $49.99 AND RECEIVE 10,000 COINS IMMEDIATELY!

Shit art style.
Shit looking interface
Shit looking models

Why couldn't they just make a fucking real game?
>>
10 years ago I couldn't even dare to think something as simple as puzzle games which were simple and fun could turn into the goldmine of everything that is wrong with mobile gaming.
>>
Cool!

Now if I could just get a proper mvc card game to whale on
>>
>>388856264
Another contender for mobile cancer too, sheep would pay anything for rare cards.
>>
>>388856264
I've wanted a new Puzzle Fighter, Pocket Fighter and Card Fighters for ages.

Please no. Not mobile Card Fighters. Not again. Not after DS. As much as I want these games it's modern Capcom.
>>
>>388853527
POYO
>>
>>388852594

Puzzle games are literally everything on mobile

There's no point playing a puzzle game on console

Puyu Pop Tetris is on the switch
>>
>>388852362
Looks better than MvCI
>>
>>388852362
>Ugly art style
>Microtransactions
>SFV/MvC cast from the looks of things

How the fuck do you make a game like this and not immediately include Joe?
>>
>Mobile
>>
>>388856632
That wasn't very hard to do, though.
>>
>>388856604
Mobile =/= Portable, nobody is complaing about this not being on a console, it is being a clear mobile cancer that is the problem, the very example you pointed out, Puyo Tetris is an actual game exempt of mobile cancer.
>>
>>388856604
>Puyu Pop Tetris is on the switch
That is an actual game, I don't think you know what mobile cancer is.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.