[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have beaten all the Dark Souls games and Bloodborne. Love them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Demon's_Souls_01.jpg (47KB, 670x361px) Image search: [Google]
Demon's_Souls_01.jpg
47KB, 670x361px
Have beaten all the Dark Souls games and Bloodborne. Love them (minus some beefs with 2).

Just wondering if it worth picking up Demon's Souls or if it's gonna feel like a super dated experiment before DaS got it right.
>>
DaS is worse than DeS you fucking idiot. They got it right the first time.
>>
Feels a little dated, but the formula is essentially the same. If you liked the other Souls titles, you'll like this one.
>>
>>388842307
Hardest of the series by far, you'll enjoy it if you aren't a candyass
>>
>>388842475
fucking moron!!
>>
>>388842307
You'll probably like it.
>>388842475
DaS isn't worse, just different.
>>
>>388842307
It's a little dated, but so good that it doesn't matter.
They really should make an HD rerelease for PS4 though.
>>
>>388842991
nah
the hardest souls game is always your first.
>>
>>388843179
agreed, dks2 was the hardest game for me while bb was fairly easy to beat
>>
Where das is an action game, des is closer to an "experience" if you can understand what I mean by that. There is a lot more novelty in the game, everything is meant to feel a bit unique and special. The bosses are setpieces more than they are a challenge, but it makes them incredibly memorable. Easiest game in the series, but also the most unique and memorable
>>
>>388842307
I enjoyed the areas in it over DaS. Tower of Latria is spooky as hell your first time through
>>
>>388843179
Nah, DeS is the easiest in the series and it was also my first.
>>
>>388842307
Must play if you liked other souls. It has some incredibly memorable moments and superb atmosphere. It has the best swamp also.
>>
what's a non-cheese non-range way to beat armored spider?

first time I played I had no range attacks and kept dying so I summoned and some guy just went to that pocket with arrows and it felt very cheap
next playthrough I wanted to do it solo but got frustrated and did that arrow cheese method
I want to do it like a man but I feel too underleveled
>>
>>388843725
DeS is the easiest game in the series to cheese. Either with magic or one of the many OP weapons.
>>
>>388844043
just use the purple shield and get in there and fuck him up
>>
>>388842475
> t. Edgy nostalgia cuck
>>
File: .gif (2MB, 498x270px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
2MB, 498x270px
>>388843179
>the hardest souls game is always your first.
>>
>>388842475
>fucking idiot
jesus christ dude.
>>
>>388844226
ahh ok
i usually dont have the purple shield by then
it's by the dragons nest in 1-1 i usually get it later for some reason
>>
>>388844148
This is correct.
If you're not a little casualfag you play melee only though.
>>
>>388844148
No it's the easiest because aside from 3 bosses every boss fight is a 'puzzle'. Most of the bosses in Demon's Souls are closer to Bed of Chaos than to a real boss. Roughly 1 in every 4 boss encounters in Demon's Souls is a real fight like you'd find in any later Souls game. Even the 'real' bosses are quite easy / experimental versions of bosses to come in later games like Maneaters.
>>
>>388843179
the best dicking is always your first.
/v/ will never accept this
>>
>>388842307

It was my first souls game but I've replayed it not long ago. I think it holds up pretty well. After all the formula didn't change a lot throughout the years.

I think the most annoying thing in the game is the item burden and retarded weapon upgrade materials.

I think it has the best atmosphere of all the souls games.
>>
>>388842475
This. The fact that DaS barely changed anything is a testament to this.
>>
>>388842991
>Hardest of the series by far
>the game where any magic build is literally broken and you get unlimited health
>Hardest of the series by far
>>
>>388843179
This is true
>>
>>388842307
DeS is the Souls experience in its purest form.
>>
File: 1440070108080.jpg (8KB, 136x222px) Image search: [Google]
1440070108080.jpg
8KB, 136x222px
>>388843284
>playing ds2 first
>>
>>388844868
If you're a guy and haven't had many partners, the first time you dick someone might be your best experience

Every girl I have ever asked has always said that her first time was in the top 3 worst sexual experiences in her life (if she wasn't serially raped)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.