[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is virtua fighter 6 coming out so I don't have to deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: tekkuck vs VF 2.webm (3MB, 512x576px) Image search: [Google]
tekkuck vs VF 2.webm
3MB, 512x576px
When is virtua fighter 6 coming out so I don't have to deal with these korean backdashing autistic tekkuks and can play a real 3d fighting game that actually requires mindgames and positioning instead of mashing 12 hit juggles?
>>
Virtua Fighter is really good, and I say that primarily as a Tekken player.
>>
>>388841087
Fuck off pat, you were never good at VF to begin with, it just made you feel good.
>>
VF5 wasnt even that good, especially when you compare it to 4. theres no way they can make a good VF game with the talent they have now, especially when yu suzuki doesnt even work there.
>>
Remove back dashing from all fighting game
I saved the genre
>>
>>388841087
Lmao
>>
>>388842614
I don't really think of Yu Suzuki as a mastermind of fighting game design.
>>
>>388842674
Mortal Kombat X kind of did that. You burn stamina by backdashing, which means you can't run until you let it refill.
>>
>>388842797
well he was the director of VF 1-4...
>>
>>388842797
well he made vf4 evo so he is

>>388842614
true, they tried to make it too much like tekken

>>388842354
>pat

who the fuck is pat?
>>
>>388841087
Fuck VF
Give me Sonic the Fighters
>>
>>388841087

Anyone still play VF5 online?
>>
>>388845419
nigga vf5 didnt have online lol
>>
File: joseph.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
joseph.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>people who don't like either
>>
>>388845858
it did on the 360 and in Final Showdown
>>
>>388843734
Sonic Fighters is garbage u memecuck
>>
"Sega and All stars: Melee" when?
>>
>>388845958
Well I'm of the opinion Soul Calibur stands above the entire contingent of 3D fighting games.
>>
>>388843003
>co-director of VF3 and VF4

by that point he was too busy working on shenmue to really focus on either title

and no, Yu Suzuki isn't really versed in fighting games as seen by VF1 being trash. He has admitted himself that he doesn't know fuck all about fighting games, but it was his outsider perspective that he was able to make such a unique title.

He later had autists refine his games to the point that they became the most competative games in japan for quite a while.
>>
>>388841087
virtua fighter was alright on the saturn but desu darkstalkers street fighter and SNK stuff cucked it to death,so did tekken

virtua fighter is a meme,its like comparing daytona usa to gran turismo
>>
theres always that one faggot who has to disagree...
>>
>>388846804
>SNK
>ever relevant

honestly the only legit relevant thing to come out of SNK was Samsho 1/2 and Fatal Fury Special

By the time KoF became "worth playing" it was already in the late 90's. Unless you lived in China or some shithole country, you didn't give a fuck about SNK.

Meanwhile VF2 was HUGE all around Asia.

and VF3 was the top charting fighting game in Japan for YEARS. Then VF4 took over.

>mentioning Darkstalkers
lmao, no one played that shit back then, except maybe japan during the Hunter days. It had a niche following in the US and appealed to some weebs and capcom fanboys, but it wasn't even remotely as popular as the other games mentioned.
>>
>>388846338
It's a great game and I would argue its in the top 5 AM2 fighters. It'd be remembered today if SoA had not been retarded and killed it
>>
I want a Sega All-Stars fighting game.
>>
File: fightersmegami.jpg (98KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
fightersmegami.jpg
98KB, 500x366px
>>388849010
fighters megamix is the closest thing you will get to a sega all stars fighting game
>>
>>388845858
FS did
>>
>>388849324
No Sonic, no buy
>>
>>388849651
xD
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.