[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hahaha you little fuckers. You little shits. I'll have you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: chloeiscute.jpg (89KB, 508x563px) Image search: [Google]
chloeiscute.jpg
89KB, 508x563px
Hahaha you little fuckers. You little shits. I'll have you all. JUST ADMIT that we like Life is Strange. Stupid fucking shitheads. We love it. If we have one of those lists again. /v/ approved games, that game should be on there. The discussions are great, save for some "muh sjw" try-hards. Fuck them. Trash. Get rid of it. But the true love for this game, does exist on this board. It's a game about cute, confused teens doing cute, confused things. WE LOVE THIS. Come the fuuuuuuuck on. Settle it. Do it. HAHAAHHAA. For real though, Life is Strange is cool.
>>
I push my fingers into my eye.
>>
It's not. You can delete the thread.
>>
>>388832836
I would literally rather chew glass than play another second of that garbage.

It's fine if you like a bad game OP, we all have our guilty pleasures, but self awareness is key.
>>
>>388832836
I would rather have staples shot through my fingernails than listen to more dialogue written by somebody that isn't a teenage girl. Fuck that game was annoying to listen to.
>>
>>388832836
You forgot hella and wowzer
>>
As an actual ex dope fiend, anarchist kick-mail-boxes FUCKTHEPIGS punk, this little bitch is just a walking ball of her own daddy issues and nothing else. I've seen her type before.
>>
I ironically liked the first game. I don't hold it up as a grand achievement of humanity, but I enjoyed it at the time despite its numerous flaws. Boy was it flawed though.

Is the fanbase for this game that bad or is it mostly shitposting? I realize OP is a fag and not to be counted.
>>
>>388833549
Meant to say unironically. Oops.
>>
>>388833549

The fanbase is the new Sonic fanbase at this point.
>>
File: 1504119375295.png (146KB, 408x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504119375295.png
146KB, 408x480px
>>388832836
kys cuck fag tumblrina wanna be numale fag nigger shit fuck blacked trash stop playing shit games.. nono stop PLAYING GAMES INDEFINITELY
>>
>>388832836
>Hahaha you little fuckers. You little shits. I'll have you all. JUST ADMIT that we like Life is Strange. Stupid fucking shitheads. We love it. If we have one of those lists again. /v/ approved games, that game should be on there. The discussions are great, save for some "muh sjw" try-hards. Fuck them. Trash. Get rid of it. But the true love for this game, does exist on this board. It's a game about cute, confused teens doing cute, confused things. WE LOVE THIS. Come the fuuuuuuuck on. Settle it. Do it. HAHAAHHAA. For real though, Life is Strange is cool.

is this a new copypasta?
>>
I tried it, it really wasn't my cup of tea. I couldn't get past about an hour and a half.

And that's fine. I can see how some people might like this game or genre, but that doesn't mean you have to vilify the people that don't on the pretense that they're bigoted or something.
>>
>>388832836
>We
Nope.
>>
>>388832836
Sonic '06
>>
>>388832965
It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache...
>>
Only contrarian faggots hate LiS
>>
File: Creeper.jpg (126KB, 969x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Creeper.jpg
126KB, 969x1071px
Pic related, LiS fans.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.