[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Tremble shitposters, and despair! Doom has come to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: archimonde_legion_header.jpg (49KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
archimonde_legion_header.jpg
49KB, 620x350px
> Tremble shitposters, and despair! Doom has come to this Warcraft Thread
>>
I wonder if they're going to introduce some kind of tinker class with the mechs that were introduced in this expansion. It feels like they're also hinting at sub races with Highborn being one for the Horde.
>>
>loljk demons can come back like infinity times
>also they exist only once across all multiverses
>>
>>388827025
is there still hope for rts-only fags to follow the story after tft
>>
>>388827621
I manage fine. Buckle up though, it's a wild ride.
>>
>>388827025
Illidan has quite the vocabulary. It's actually surprising to hear Warcraft characters use big words post WC3.
>>
>>388827621
Nah. Vanilla and TBC didn't really give a crap about story and just fed lorecharacters into the raidgrinder. Wrath had more of a narrative, but fed lorecharacters into the raidgrinder just as much.

If you want a short synopsis: Here is it:

Humans are focused on Stormwind and Jaina is kinda irrelevant. Varian ruled until he died, now his son rules. Jaina was boring until Theramore got nuked then she got crazy.

Dwarves are not really doing much either, and their king Magni is a diamond. Oh and Muradin is alive again because ice shards through the abdomen was merely a setback. Gnomes are even less relevant.

Furion slept through the first two expansion and woke up with Cata, pretty boring guy desu. Tyrande got reduced to his whining bitch, and Shandris (or whoever that named elf ranger in the campaign was) got retconned into eing her daughter for no reason.

The draenei got retconned into being Slav goats from hell. Atleast Akama sort of looks the same.

When it comes to Orcs a bunch happened because Metzen was fanboying Thrall, though Garrosh (Groms son) really was the driving force behind everything. For some reason Thrall fucked off and left him Warchief, and he got all mongery and then corrupted so they had to kill him. When Metzen left no one else liked Thrall so he's irrelevant now.

Forsaken has also been in a bunch, mostly because they're probably the only proactive faction in the entire game. Some offshoot dude plaguebombed a bunch of horde and alliance soldiers, so they raided Undercity and killed him and Sylvanas' fucktoy Dreadlord Varimathras. Oh and Dreadlords got retconned into recurring again and again, so Balnazzar and Mal'Ganis got reused and killed again.

After killed the dreadlord, Sylvanas was left without a living breathing dildo, so she got into a gorilla warfare with the worgen from pure sexual frustration, and pretty much got dumpstered. So she hired a bunch of scourge insta-rezzers to basically make her the WW2 Soviet of Azeroth.
>>
>>388827520
>1 Archimonde
>Multiple Velen
How does this work?
>>
>>388828351
Did you write all of this out thinking it would be funny?
>>
>>388828351
moar? what about them naga, blood elves, tlk, and my man aladdin stormrage
>>
>>388828732
>and my man aladdin stormrage
https://youtu.be/Td0pUwrBWjc
>>
>>388828351
Belves somehow still live in Silvermoon despite being BTFO by scourge, with no named or recognizable characters. They're also scared shitless of Stalinvanas, so they do whatever she says and are irrelevant.

Cairne died offscreen and got replaced by Bane, no idea why.

Trolls haven't really done much other than their faction leader becoming Warchief for one irrelevant expansion who then died immediately and passed it on to Sylvanas of all people, a final fuck you I guess.

TBC killed off Illidan, Kael and Lady Vashj. Kael later rezzed himself and got BTFO again, reducing him to a "merely a setback" meme. Akama or Maiev didn't really do shit.

Wratch killed off Arthas, Kel'thuzad (again, but Liches like dreadlords are immortal now if the writing is cheap enough), Anub'Arak (in a fucking 5-man) and Sapphiron. So pretty much all the named scourge characters. Oh and there was some fuckery with a new enemy, the Old Ones of Old Gods or whatever. It's Lovecraft at its shallowest.

Cataclysm didn't do much unless you care about Dragons, and they're all pretty much dead at this point anyway (save Alexstrasza, who got rape PTSD), so yeah, away with them.

The only thing MoP did was make Garrosh an asshole, that's pretty much it.

WoD made us go back in time in the most irrelevant expansion yet. We finally killed Garrosh, but Gul'dan escaped, yey fun.

Legion, Illidan is alive again, Gul'dan is dead, and blah blah blah. I don't even care anymore.
>>
File: 4a.jpg (25KB, 504x544px) Image search: [Google]
4a.jpg
25KB, 504x544px
>>388828351
>>388828851
>blizzard killing off/making irrelevant them characters most fans got invested in the previous games
wow was a mistake
>>
File: 15041035168200.png (1018KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
15041035168200.png
1018KB, 800x600px
I AM MY SCARS
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.