[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you tried PSNow? Literally how bad is it quality and input

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: PSNow.jpg (38KB, 700x354px) Image search: [Google]
PSNow.jpg
38KB, 700x354px
Any of you tried PSNow? Literally how bad is it quality and input lag wise? I'm not in any of the countries in which it's available but my connection speed is more than enough to give it a go.
>inb4 try the free trial
Yeah yeah, until I find my expired card I'd like some opinions.
>>
The lag is pretty terrible/noticeable when you try to play a few titles (Asura's Wrath comes to mind) not to mention that all of the games up there do not have their extra DLCs or any of that sort. The picture quality is extremely fuzzy. Think of going back in time and playing on an RFU. Overall I cannot recommend it. Probably one of those ideas that is great in Japan but terrible in America due to our internet speeds.
>>
>>388825513
>not to mention that all of the games up there do not have their extra DLCs or any of that sort.
AAAAAAHHHHHHAAHAHHAHA FAGGOTS

Anyway, this technology really needs to develop. Getting rid of system requirements would be amazing. So I hope Sony keeps working on it.
>>
>>388825934
>>388825513
Yeah, the DLC thing is unfortunate, but hopefully they add them in the future provided the service doesn't flop in the next year or so. My only concern really is that games will play like utter shit because of the long distance between me and their nearest servers, even though I've got ~90Mbps up
>>
I used the trial to run through the first three Uncharted games so I could play 4. I remember them playing and looking fine, except the third game I think was abit fuzzy.

Can't really speak for anything else. I thought about buying it but fuck those prices and its subscription based.
>>
its pretty good actually
but got tired of waiting on shit not having dlc + waiting on re-releases for ps4

went and bought a ps3 instead, now have access to all my ps3 ps+ free games
>>
>Doesn't work on PS Vita or PSTV any more
I don't even get the point desu
>>
>>388828328
The point is, really, I don't want to pay at least $100 for a used console, then buy each game separately even used, when I can pay the same amount and get a selection of games(granted without DLC but hey, here's to hoping they'll add them sometime).
>>388826625
>>388827459
thanks, will try it later today and hopefully it'll work properly
>>
>>388828532
You'd rather pay for a free trial then to actually have the fucking games and system for the same price. I hope you get cancer and die faggot.
>>
>>388828965
>pay for a free trial
>>
>>388828965
>pay for a free trial
I want to pay $100 bucks a year and finish 100 games, rather than pay for each individual game and look at it how it gathers dust on the shelf after I'm done with it in 2 days, you mongoloid
>>
>>388828532
>rather pay a monthly fee to play the games than buying them one time and being able to play them forever without paying more for it
Never go full retard, lad.
>>
>>388829113
Pay $150 and buy a modded PS3 then. Win/win.
>>
>>388829265
then I don't get to properly play online and earn trophies. no.
>>
>>388829331
Nobody's gotten banned on a modded PS3 in a while m8.
>>
>>388829331
You can earn trophies on a hacked PS3, Sony only cares if you go online and even then it's questionable if they will or not.
>Caring about trophies for a console you don't even own
What's the fucking point? What PS3 games even have online worth playing now anyway? All the good ones are dead.
>>
The Xbox Game Pass does a similar thing but they let you download the games so they actually run right. I don't know why Sony doesn't do the same, especially since they have the larger and better library and are charging more per month anyway.
>>
>>388829235
youre an idiot
once youve played through a game there is no use for it
the entire premise of buying a 60$ game to experience 1 afternoon sitting of gameplay is retarded, for 100$ you can get full year of 250+ games instead

youre probably a pc cuck who doesnt have glorious red box, gamefly, or any legitimate rental system
>>
>>388829627
>youre probably a pc cuck who doesnt have glorious red box, gamefly, or any legitimate rental system
Yeah i can get my games for free and keep them too
>>
>>388829615
I've been hyped for Game Pass, until they backed down from bringing it to PC, at least for now. Once they do, I'll hop on it.
>>388829486
I like earning trophies/achievements. It gives me something more to do rather than just play the game on easy/nornal for the story and throw it away
>>
>>388829627
>once youve played through a game there is no use for it
only if the games you play are trash
>>
>>388829615
Hope they decide to bring it to PC, i want to replay kingdom under fire so much
>>
>>388829627
>once youve played through a game there is no use for it
If it's worth a shit then yes there is, replaying it at any time.
>$60 game
Most PS3 games at this point are roughly $10, $20 maximum
>250+ games
The PS3, PS2, and PS1 don't even have 250 good games combined. How many games are you realistically going to play in a year anyways? If you're imposing a time limit and rushing yourself through a game just to play another one it becomes a lot less enjoyable.
>>388829718
Trophies still ping no matter what, even without a PSN attached to the system.
>>
>>388825096
PlayStation Now is a great way to see how shitty your ISP really is. Regardless of your paid speeds, the speeds after being siphoned by distance from the box, and after Sony's speeds are nerfed by your net neutral provider, you will run into infinite lag and disconnects.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.