[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you currently RPing as /v/? I'm living the hunters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1422020961700.png (1MB, 800x3176px) Image search: [Google]
1422020961700.png
1MB, 800x3176px
What are you currently RPing as /v/?

I'm living the hunters life, tracking down beasts such as Elves. Makes the land a better place and brings in the cash.
>>
>>388823445
Is this image supposed to sound like someone who only played skyrim wrote it?
>>
File: anonNPC.jpg (317KB, 440x618px) Image search: [Google]
anonNPC.jpg
317KB, 440x618px
>>388823539
Basically. taking the piss out of a normies view on TES
>>
File: d5zU3zb.png (2MB, 3976x4984px) Image search: [Google]
d5zU3zb.png
2MB, 3976x4984px
>>
>>388824967
uh....roll?
>>
I am but a mere
>>
>>388823445
I'm a simple travelling merchant and farmer, selling magic fruit cakes and and not-poring hamburgers from my farm/ranch, while my wife is a 200 years old angel, daughter of the femdom goddess, and also a great cook. I feed her, she murder bandits trying to kill me during our journey, we cuddle in bed all night long.
Life is good in Elona.
>>
File: polvillage.jpg (230KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
polvillage.jpg
230KB, 1440x900px
>murder & cuddling

Comfy
>>
>>388827018
I've known of this game for ages but this post has finally made me decide to give it a go.
>>
>>388829148
Check the thread on /jp/ for useful pastbins. Install Elona+, Elona Custom mod (more English support, QoL options), and Extender tool (backups).
Elona plays like a roguelike (permadeath optional) and "works" like a life sim game (like harvest moon, daily routines and all that), and the biggest magic about it are the easy modding and infinite RP potential. It can be a bit hard to get into it at first (mostly because of the roguelike controls, if you never played one. There is a console/controller option, though), but very easy to fall in love with it.
>>
>>388827018
>>388830170

How is this game? how "living" is the world in terms of NPCs/creatures ding things?
>>
>>388830768
Its a pretty meh roguelike, good sandbox RPG. World isn't very living at all, really, so steer clear if that's what you want. Most people can't be interacted with or just share their dialogue with all other NPC's of the same kind and while it does have a story its so absurdly disconnected from the actual gameplay it just ends up being funny more than anything else, despite not being very bad (or good tbqh).
If you like doing repetitive tasks and killing stuff or making up stories about how your pet is best girl and getting her the best equips and stuff its the game for you. I play it with no pets because I'm a selfish cunt but most of the stories from the elona general on /JP/ are about pets so it seems they are the games main appeal to most.
If you want a good story, actual characters or anything like that its not for you.
>>
>>388830768
World, NPC, monsters, dungeons, etc are all randomly generated on character creation. Cities and story dungeons aren't, though.
NPCs don't really have fixed daily routines like Harvest Moon, but they are always doing their own thing (sleeping, eating, getting drunk, wondering what the weird cat-fan girl is even saying with all her "meow" roleplay). If you have a god/goddess and an item to hear them, they will often talk to you.
Anything can be your waifu, from a random slime to a 200 years old fallen angel. Some characters have some pre-made dialogues (like the incest-addicted little sister), but most of the time you will have to either "write" your waifu on a txt file or download one made by someone else. That is one of the modding/RP aspects of the game.

Since everything is randomly generated, people may have different experiences in the game. One funny example of my fun life in Elona: there is a rogue village in the game, with no royal guards arounds. No guards means only one thing: thiefs and prostitutes.
As a travelling merchant, I sell my stuff to other merchants in various cities. One of the merchants in this rogue village is completely addicted to male prostitutes. Sex takes forever to end, so sometimes I simply can't sell my stuff and have to wait for him to destroy that boypussy to be able to talk to him.
You can also be a prostitute if you want. Other than giving you aids every now and then, you will get cash and improve your charisma stat. Every RP thing also have a gameplay effect.
There is no visual erotic content in the game (except for the flavor text), unless you mod this kind of stuff on it.
>>
>>388831061
Yeah, most people that play Elona is enjoying either the RPG gameplay with Disgaea levels of over-the-top stats, or the RP aspect of it with fully customizable waifus and "you can do/be Anything(tm)" playstyle. And sometimes people enjoy both of them.
I really like how RP part works with the gameplay, like giving headpats to your waifu will boost his/her number of actions per turn, or how kissing can cure brainwash.
>>
>>388823445
Right now I'm playing a Nord Nationalist. I'm not welcome in Whiterun because I immediately murdered that one redguard guy who asks if you get to the cloud district for disrespecting me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.