[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I JUST got around to beating this, and I've gotta say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: BOTW-Share_icon.jpg (237KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
BOTW-Share_icon.jpg
237KB, 1200x630px
So I JUST got around to beating this, and I've gotta say all that buildup was NOT worth the flop that was the final boss.

I loved this game, but it needs more dungeons. Hyrule castle was the coolest shit I've seen in games in a long time, the beats were neat, the blight gannons were neato, but the last boss was a joke. Sad. Bad Sad.

BOTW thread I guess.
>>
>>388817970
They should've changed the boss for hard mode. Supposedly Ganon wasn't able to resurrect himself fully so he went berserk and settled on the form we fight him in. It would've been cool if we got to fight a fully resurrected Ganon in hard mode
>>
>>388817970

Gameplay-wise I was okay with Calamity Ganon, it's the whole iconic villain turned into mindless robot spider demon that pisses me off. But it wasn't nearly hard enough that you actually feel the need to upgrade yourself so much to fight him. The healing system breaks the game's difficulty entirely, and so many things can be cheesed.
>>
What are the odds of DLC2 having a true final boss of some sorts?
>>
>>388819175
>difficulty
>zelda
>>
>spend 120 hours 100%ing this
>all shrines
>all armor fully upgraded (not amiibo shit though fuck that)
>all quests
>all photos
>look up guide for nothing
>spend painful hours scouring the map for the last few shrines I missed
>finally ready to face calamity ganon to bring the game to a satisfying end
and then I fight le reddit spider. and then a literal sitting duck. then my "true end" is zelda telling me she wants to go shit at zora domain

fuck this

SHIT GAME 0/10
>>
>>388819352
I hope not, it would be really shitty to put that kind of thing in DLC.
>>
>>388819175
I had maxed out Fierce Deity shit, and a +dmg Fierce Deity sword, so I twatted the shit out of his first phase in like 1 minute flat with reflecting beams

The second phase was just 6 weak points, and my horse kicked ass, so everything was just kinda a cakewalk. I sort of feel the need to buy the hard mode shit now, in hopes of a real boss fight.
>>
>>388819381

fuck you bro, i hate this excuse. any fan of any series will want to be challenged.

>>388819435

i have a hard time believing you spent all that time doing everything if you don't like the game
>>
>>388819641
it's not an excuse, I'm just pointing out it can be applied to any zelda game. why expect botw to be different?

it sucks but you should expect it
>>
>>388817970
Taking away Calamity Ganon's health at half was overkill, he wasn't even hard to begin with.
>>
>>388819175
> Supposedly Ganon wasn't able to resurrect himself fully so he went berserk and settled on the form we fight him in.
>It would've been cool if we got to fight a fully resurrected Ganon in hard mode
>>388819352
>What are the odds of DLC2 having a true final boss of some sorts?
don't expect this to happen ever because that's exactly what happened with the ganon resurrection in AoS/AoA
>>
>>388819641
Extreme OCD?
>>
>>388819925
>don't expect it to happen because they already did it
What kind of logic is that?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.