[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this game. Holy shit this game was awful. How did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 81+LjYADstL._SX385_.jpg (40KB, 385x408px) Image search: [Google]
81+LjYADstL._SX385_.jpg
40KB, 385x408px
Just finished this game.
Holy shit this game was awful. How did they fuck up so bad
>>
Their motives are... complex.
>>
>>388817078
Should I even bother with the third game just to find out that "Brother" was the mastermind??
Part of me doesn't want to but I just sunk 23 hrs into this game and feel like I should just see it to the end
>>
>>388817714

If you hated VLR I'm not sure whether you would loathe ZTD or find it absolutely hilarious.
>>
You're going to hate ZTD. Neither of the sequels hold a candle to the the first in pure storytelling and tension.
>>
Just wait until the sequel, anon.
>>
>>388817045
how can you have so much shittaste? the worst thing about VLR is that they set up ZTD, yet here you are, proving that people are really dumb enough to be needing a watered down version like the mess the third game is.
>>
>>388817045
VLR was better than 999, though. Even if you disagree, they're both about the same in quality (with either one being slightly above the other). I don't know how you can hate it that much. Maybe you meant to post ZTD
>>
>>388818421
The worst thing about VLR. is Sigma never realizing he is an old man with a mechanical eye.
>>
>>388818695
That is if you don't get into the final route the first time.

I did and I hated being cockblocked during the entire game, specially with some of the endings being there just in the sake of bomb passwords.
>>
File: 1490953481377.jpg (155KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1490953481377.jpg
155KB, 700x525px
>>388817714
Play ZTD just so you can enjoy the top-tier memes
>>
>>388818421
>the worst thing about VLR is that they set up ZTD
The worst thing is that they do nothing of worth and bank everything on a third game, VLR is insanely boring and nothing exciting ever happens.
>>
>>388817045
just finished ZTD this evening
there are a few good moments in the early nodes, but once all the pieces start falling into place and you realize what the fuck is going on, it gets laughably bad
I feel like the high point is the ones left behind, but paradoxically that's also right when everything falls off the cliff
>>
>>388818695
I think 999 is significantly better than VLR
VLR's still good but they definitely aren't "about the same"
>>
>>388819131
I think that has partially to do with the differences in time fuckery
it was a twist at the end of 999, so the story was well written and solidly constructed
vlr made it a feature, and ztd just went fucking bananas with it
>>
>>388818815
Legitimately the most irritating part of the game
>>
>>388818919
This is genuinely selling me on trying it out. Is it at least shorter than VLR? VLR felt like hours would go by without any answers.
>>388818920
This. Game became insanely boring when you realized all you were doing was getting to dead ends for bomb password
>>
>>388819294
It's about half the length of VLR
>>
>>388819294
>>388819073 here
I logged about 20 hours into it
>>
>>388819294
It has way less repeated explanations for every fucking route at least.
>>
>>388819294
Took me 21 hours to finish it so definitely shorter than VLR
>>
>>388819131
>>388819241
That is why I hated VLR at first, but it could not have been like the first game so I think it's a good game after experiencing all of it. I still think 999 is superior though.
>>
>>388819390
That's more than VLR took me.
Skipping pretty much everything you've read helps.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.