[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play Bloodborne >its my first souls game >want more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3365.jpg (60KB, 256x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3365.jpg
60KB, 256x369px
>play Bloodborne
>its my first souls game
>want more of the same
>buy this
>its legitimately the worst game i have ever played
what a steaming, big, brown, smelly piece of shit. what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
Shoulda of bought III mong
>>
>>388813125
Will do senpai. Should I get it for PC (can max out) or PS4?
>>
>>388813063
What's bad about it? I'm where you were, finished Bloodborne and thinkin of buying it
>>
>>388813295
/v/ told me to hate it so I have to
>>
Epic thread my fellow anonymous troll XD
PICKEL RICK xddd
>>
>>388813063
>>play Bloodborne
>>its my first souls game
Your mistake was thinking Bloodborne was a Souls game.
>>
>Want more of the same
>Mmh middle game of a trilogy, perfect!
>>
File: mel-gibson-vince-vaughn-memes.png (669KB, 1158x771px) Image search: [Google]
mel-gibson-vince-vaughn-memes.png
669KB, 1158x771px
>>388813125
>>388813193
>Discussing which DaS sequel to get
>Not buying DeS/DaS1

The depths of depravity shown here todaywill not be forgotten.
>>
>>388813513
He wanted more of the same (Bloodborne) you cockgobbling mongrel. Darksouls 3 is the closest to it
>>
>>388813295
The durability of weapons is laughable
Looks like complete trash. Seriously, it has PS2 tier textures
Even less of a story than BB
The first 2 levels are shit, didnt play further. They are literally Skyrim dungeon tier, just a straight hallway with no shortcuts. They also dont look interesting
Every time you die your healthbar gets smaller until you only have 50% of your original health left. You can only fix this by consuming some item but youll soon be back to 50%
Combat is way slower, I tried different classes and it felt so different from BB. I guess that's more subjective but if you liked how BB played you wont like this
>>
>>388813513
I love DaS1 (not a huge DeS fan), but it's really just not as pleasant mechanically as III.
>>
>>388813647
>just a straight hallway with no shortcuts.
Forest of the Fallen Giants has shortcuts, and if you had Heide's Tower of Flame first, No Man's Wharf has shortcuts. What are you talking about?
>>
>>388813461
DS2 was in development at the same time as BB.
>>
>>388813725
Played the forest and the ruins with the giant knights. You dont even need shortcuts as you can straight run to the boss in the ruins. Gave up on the forest after I got swarmed by a group of 7 the 20th time. I fucking eased BB but this shit is seriously a torture
>>
>>388813295
>almost every area is boring in both aesthetics and design
>awful enemy placement, most enemies aren't fun to fight either
>bosses all feel samey
>weird hitbox issues, game is basically unplayable unless you pump your first 10 levels into a stat that has no other purpose than to add i-frames to your roll (doesn't fix the core issue, but covers it up enough)
As someone who was extremely excited to play it, Das2 is genuinely just a terrible game. It completely lacks the sense of "rewarding challenge" every other game in the series has.
>>
>>388813671
True, however the world design and lack of nostalgia bait makes the atmosphere 10 times better in DaS1, overall it just feels more like the game they wanted to make instead of obligation and it shows, in terms of combat in these games it's always been good, I wouldn't take slightly better combat if the rest of what makes the games trully stand out from the rest was reduced.
>>
>>388813193
PS4 has a larger population and less of a chance to run into hackers
>>
>>388813295
The biggest, and most glaring problem that no amount of content or balancing or features or graphics will fix in DaS 2 is the fucking mocap. Not only are the animations absolute shit, but they're at fucking molasses pace too so that you can wallow in the shit for as long as possible. Couple that with fucking iframes being tied to a stat, and you got yourself a fucking perfect recipe for disaster in an """"action"""" rpg. Graphics are not only absolute shit, but they're they're fucking worse than its predecessors, the game is a fucking downgrade in every manner Enemy, and area designs are absolutely atrocious, and the map continuity is a literal meme, and it's not just the huge floating magma castle either. NPCs are either absolute shit, and completely forgettabel, or are a complete waste on this piece of shit game (Luca, the cat with the sexy voice, and the sorcery vendor that goes FEEBLE CURSED ONE). The game needs a mode where the entirety of the main game is skipable so you can play the DLC, which still suffers from the shit mocap/animations/slow pace, but at least the other issues are fixed, and the content is good. Not to mention all the shards of Manus in the DLC are infinitely more interesting than the boring bitch we got as a last boss in the main game, good god DaS 2 is a joke.
>>
>>
>>388813063
this bait is too obvious
>>
>>388813986
Dark Souls 3 isn't slightly better combat, it's far better. The AI and bosses are far better than anything in Dark Souls 1 excluding DLC, playing DS3 a few times and then going back to DS1 hurts with how ridiculously simple the AI is.
>>
>>388814234
You're retarded. But thanks for the bump
>>
File: Demon_Ruin-2.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Demon_Ruin-2.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
>Want to replay Dark Souls
>Remember THAT part
How the hell did they get away with this?
>>
>>388814385
DaS3 AI is the same as in DaS1 you mongoloid. Braindead enemies that track your keypresses and do nothing but attack and chase you past a certain point.
>>
>>388813063
Imagine being this autistic and having this shit taste.
>>
>>388814712

Fight an NPC invader in DS1 and then DS3 and tell me they have the same AI you wank stain, limited move set isn't the same thing as shitty AI.
>>
>>388814474
>heheh our game is so hard nobody will make it this far anyway! prepare to die!
>>
>>388814751
nice argument pcbro
>>
>>388814474
They didn't, the game was rushed out, but this time they didn't cut out the shitty incomplete part like they did in DeS (last archstone). Literally every single bad thing about DaS 1, 2, and 3 can be traced back to Bandai Namco. DeS and BB are the most consistent souls games for a reason, they're the only ones free of Bamco's intervention.
>>
>>388814385
It can be as good as you want its still a limited combat system by the very nature of Dark Souls level design and fundamental properties, which is fine it works but the games have already hit the limit of what they can do in combat and what set Souls apart from most other games in the first place is the degree of atmosphere, immersion and trying weird things that is frankly lacking in DaS3, sure it has good combat but its just a rehash of the same shit weve seen before with most bosses just being super fast duels over and over,its not interesting or weird or surprising, its just a test of rolling.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.