[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK YOU FAGGOTS THIS IS THE BEST GAME OF THE YEAR AND THERE IS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

OK YOU FAGGOTS THIS IS THE BEST GAME OF THE YEAR AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO CHANGE THAT THIS GAME WILL MAKE YOUR KNEES WEEK AND PENIS READY NO TIME TO GET READY FOR THIS SHIT TO MAKE YOU PETTY IN THE GETTY OF MY CRATES FOR REAL IS MANY TYPES OF GAME WHERE YOU ARE NOT READY LETS GO TEAM AND MAKE YOU DEADY AND READY FOR THE NEXT GAME AND TEAR THE CHICKENS FROM PLAYERUKNOWNS ARMS WHERE HE BLAMES CARS HONKING AT THE BITCHES LIEK HE AINT ONE. LETS GOOOOO BOYS NEVER GONNA STOP. dROPPIN IT LIKE ITS HOT JESUS CHRIST THIS GAMES GOOD /V/ IS GONNA LOVE IT BUT ARE TO BUSY JACKIGN OFF TO FAKE ASS DRAWN BOOBS YA LETS GOOOOO ITS TIME FOR A SHOW. NEVER HAVE I PLAYED A GAME THAT WAS SO SLOW WE GOT CARS FLIPPING OVER AND A PISTOL JUST FOR YOU. WATCH AROUND THE CORNER CAUSE THE AK IS COMIGN FOR YOU
>>
>GOTY is a normalfag containment game
You dont say
>>
File: 1502753853560.jpg (19KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1502753853560.jpg
19KB, 251x251px
>>388804831
I AINT EVER STOPPIN DROPPIN THOSE FAT BEATS. THIS GAME IS ROCKIN YOU AINT GOT NOTHING. NORMIES CANT STOP THIS GOTY. BITCHES BE TRIPPING AND STARING WITH A LEER.
>>
>>388804941
>NORMIES CANT STOP THIS GOTY
They are the ones that determine GOTY.
>>
>>388804987
THIS GAME SO HOT THAT IT CANT STOP. NORMIES MEETING ROBOTS MIGHT ALL IT GOT
>>
>>388805060
>>388804941
>>388804660
you're not funny anon
you're trying to be one of those shitposts that gets screencapped but you're failing horribly
>>
>>388805928
>>388805985
>>
File: ah-hah.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ah-hah.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>388804660
>>
File: 1486858548970.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486858548970.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
>playing PUBG while listening to ASMR
>asian girl rubbing my ears and whispering how I should kill myself and how disgusting I am
>the rubbing sounds kind of like footsteps in-game, get nervous as fuck and look around
>see no one
>"you are dirt, you make me sick"
>I have a nice erection going, can't do anything about it
>she exhales in my left ear
>as she does a random guy walks towards the house in front of me
>quickly fire while the back of my neck shivers
>actually kill him with my M4, didn't even have a scope
>"You stole this massage, get a girlfriend if you want to feel good creep"
>run to the toilet and quickly jerk off my twitching 7 incher into the bowl
>clean up and walk back
>still somehow alive just standing in a field
best feeling
>>
File: destiny2.jpg (518KB, 1900x1068px) Image search: [Google]
destiny2.jpg
518KB, 1900x1068px
>>388804660

*blocks your path* Sorry kid, you ain't no Chad.
>>
What the fuck is it and why is it so popular? Is it good? Literally the only thing I've ever seen is the title and I'm getting really annoyed by it. Been a lot of threads.
>>
k
>>
>>388808769

It's a survival game except the playing field is constantly shrinking and the game rewards the last surviving player. Keep in mind the map is pretty big so running into people is a big deal.

Concept is cool and I think that's what makes it popular.
>>
>>388808769
It's the nu-rust/dayz that everyone who owns steam wants, poorfags viral market it because of constant begging and people who watch streams of people playing it
>>
>>388809167
Oh shit that sounds pretty cool. I kind of wanted to make a game like that once. Finding cool shit around the map, setting or finding traps, etc.
>>
>>388809354

This game's got all of that except maybe the traps. You can ambush fuckers.
>>
>>388808769
Its like the hunger games, but its day Z without zombies
>>
ya'l;; ,ad

and stay mad
>>
>>388809354
there's no real traps right now, all you can do is camp buildings or hillsides.
>>388809167
you get rewarded for kills, getting 4 kills in a brawl in the first minute will reward as much as getting to the top 5 without killing anyone.
>>
>this thread will get more posts than anything you've made

Just end me now senpai
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.