[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /v/, what's the one game that you're afraid that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: gunz.jpg (411KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gunz.jpg
411KB, 800x600px
Okay /v/, what's the one game that you're afraid that you might relapse and start playing again? The game that if people mention it anywhere, you get the slight urge to pick it up again "just for a little bit" after having quit for one reason or another?
WoWfags need not apply, because you people already crow about your addictions like AA members.

I played GunZ way back on ijji, and after that private servers for their higher XP rates and not shit daggers. I was never ultra skilled at it, but that didn't stop me from playing it from 6th grade all the way up to my second year of college. I'm aware that it's dying and there are only maybe six private servers left in existence, but anytime people bring up old MMOs someone mentions GunZ and I consider reinstalling just to spend the evening playing Gladiator A&D on Mansion
>>
>>388793546
Maplestory, but private servers, for that huge nostalgia
>>
>>388793546
wait, there can't seriously still be a playerbase for this can there? I'd play the shit out of it
>>
File: Gunz_c845a8_5909040.gif (2MB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
Gunz_c845a8_5909040.gif
2MB, 300x150px
>>388793546

The mind is willing, but the fingers are aching
>>
>>388794246
oh fuck the nostalgia
>>
>>388794246
damn that makes me hard
>>
>>388793923
Freestyle GunZ (no shill I promise) keeps around 200 population, but it uses it own set of weapons rather than just being a 1:1 copy of the base GunZ game. If you're just looking for old school katanas and shotguns, they are there. You just might be a bit turned off by all the kooky shit like the machine gun shotguns that do 2 damage per pellet, the 50 weight one hit grenades that do 9999 damage, the dual wield shotguns, or the dual wield LMGs that reduce your health when you equip them. It's weird, for sure.

Last time /v/ mentioned GunZ, some people mentioned an old school server I don't remember. It was small enough that a handful of /v/irgins had their run of the server, though.
>>
>>388794306

Nostalgic enough to remember the pain?

https://youtu.be/lyQ2O-LtgRo
>>
>>388794306
>>388794606

underaged shitters who never played quake 3 arena or did speedruns on mirror's edge

op for me it's diablo 2
>>
>>388794767
I'm getting cramps just watching.
>>
>>388794823
>I'm an old faggot who likes to brag about his age and playing old games
>>
>>388794918
yeah that's why he posted that

oh you were mocking him. you have to be 18+ to post here kiddo
>>
Animal Crossing (gcn)
>>
File: 1504011363179.jpg (68KB, 414x427px) Image search: [Google]
1504011363179.jpg
68KB, 414x427px
>>388795065

>him

(You)
>>
>>388795203
The only thing keeping me from emulating Gamecube's Animal Crossing is the knowledge is that having the comfiest AC at my finger tips would ruin all my productivity and any desire to play the games on my backlog.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.