[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vanilla WoW stories >Finally get attuned for Onyxia >Wiping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

Vanilla WoW stories

>Finally get attuned for Onyxia
>Wiping constantly from deep breaths and whelps
>Get her down to the 3rd phase
>Based dwarf priests start handing out fear wards on the tank
>Get her down to 10%
>Bad fear, many whelps incoming
>Half the raid dies
>Shes only at 8%
>Down to me (off tank warrior doing dps) maybe 5 other casters, and two healers
>Shes down to 5%
>More of us are dying
>2%
>Based paladin uses lay on hands
>Pally, Main Tank and I dps her down
>Vent errupts in cheers

Nothing in modern WoW will ever come close to that.
>>
File: sebudai.jpg (432KB, 996x1852px) Image search: [Google]
sebudai.jpg
432KB, 996x1852px
40 man naxx was hard
>>
I never played WoW thankfully.
>>
nigger I was like 11 when it came out, I didn't understand shit and can remember even less
>>
File: rogue.jpg (58KB, 468x493px) Image search: [Google]
rogue.jpg
58KB, 468x493px
Burning Crusade and WOTLK stories are fine too

>stormherald
>>
>>388777136
haha nice one. I havent played wow. what a great story this is. Makes me want to fire it up. wow. Stormherald. You're killing me. lmao.
>>
File: Stormherald.jpg (32KB, 289x300px) Image search: [Google]
Stormherald.jpg
32KB, 289x300px
>>388777470
You are literally /v/ incarnate. Coming into threads to shitpost about games you haven't even played.

Since i'm assuming you're mentally deficient, i'm gonna lay out the story for you.

Stormherald was a mace with a built in proc that stunned you for 3 seconds. Warriors had a talent in their arms tree that also stunned you for 3 seconds. These effects did not trigger diminishing returns on each other, hence during arenas you could stunlock somebody from 100>0% health.
>>
>Nothing in modern WoW will ever come close to that.
yeah I'm sure people never barely down bosses anymore you're absolutely right you humongous faggot
>>
>>388777136
> tfw want to play wotlk again
> the only good servers are actally complete shit with terrible community and bad scripts

Is elysium literally the only good private server around? I know there are many russian bots in there but the experience as a whole is close enough to vanilla
>>
>>388777992
Was that never fixed?
>>
File: v_pen1.jpg (238KB, 897x1024px) Image search: [Google]
v_pen1.jpg
238KB, 897x1024px
>>388779794
Elysium is the best for Vanilla

I've been playing on Excalibur for BC. Its pretty good, the scripts are 99% alright. Its 2x instead of 1x though, so its basically like you always have rested XP.

>>388780050
Nope. It also procced off cleave and whirlwind too, which led to hilarious situations like stunning a whole 5man arena team.

Stormherald eventually got outclassed by season 3 weapons, and sword spec was always better than mace spec, DPS wise
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.