[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

last night i dreamt of a game, and now i'm sad it doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

last night i dreamt of a game, and now i'm sad it doesn't exists.
wall of greentext incoming

>the premise of the game was that Country A was constantly bullied by another country
>the king is too much of a pussy to do anything.
>"...and so the land needs a hero"
>starts off as a typical open world rpg
>the land is massive and varied, divided into a ton of provinces
>suddenly about midgame, some npc says why don't you run for mayor of this province?
>election day is in X days
>you do quests for people in that province to try to gain votes
>if you get elected, suddenly the game opens to a sort of Civ type game
>you had to manage the province, chosing what gets produced, what do you invest on
>at the same time doing regular elder-scrolls-esque quests for equips, gold, and leveling your char and your companions
>conquer other provinces or use diplomacy to make them aid you
>the best equips in the game need the combined efforts of tons of provinces mining for rare minerals
>in the end, you take the throne and lead the country against the opressors.

that's it.
just wanted to share it.
>>
>>388756786
does somebody have the OP pic animated with the :^) face
>>
So what's YOUR idea, ideas guy?
>>
File: 1496880010204.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496880010204.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>388756786
Is that a dyson sphere?
>>
>>388756786
So like an RPG but once you reach the end game and become the dragon Slayer you start a new game like civ V
>>
>>388758670
it was more like, both happening at the same time. you had like a menu when you wanted to do the civ management bussiness, but most of the time it was like a rpg.
so you would say "this province has to mine for iron" and all of the npcs would move to mine after your orders and stuff.
>>
>>388756786
I think Fable 3 had very limited and very shit version of that.
>>
>>388758318
An Angel, specifically the Ophanim.
>>
File: 1468351017396.gif (685KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468351017396.gif
685KB, 500x500px
>>388757003
>>
>>388758318
actually a reference to another 'dreams' thread in /v/
>>
>>388760385
There's a reason why angels always start out with "Do not be afraid"
>>
>>388761664
So you won't be afraid?
>>
That wouldn't work, every game that tried to be a hybrid of genres like that as far as I know has failed.
>>
File: Serephim.jpg (81KB, 400x528px) Image search: [Google]
Serephim.jpg
81KB, 400x528px
>>388762003
>>388762003

Yeah, this thing appears before me and says not to be afraid. Fucker is scarier than most demons.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.