[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since Age of Mythology was left out of all the Age of Empires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (158KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
158KB, 1024x768px
Since Age of Mythology was left out of all the Age of Empires announcements recently, let's talk about what we'd want for AoM2.

Would you want the old civs to return with some new ones or 3+ completely new civs replacing the originals?
>>
New and old, please. I played the shit out of this as a kid with my cousin. I could barely understand proper strategy, but I had a blast playing it regardless.

Who could you add to it, though? Chinese with figures like Sun Wukong? Indians with their wacky 8-armed God?
>>
>>388749429
Aztecs would probably be the most requested civ to be added.
>>
>>388749140
WE WUZ GODS N SHIEET
>>
File: Tale_of_the_dragon.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tale_of_the_dragon.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>388749429
>Chinese with figures like Sun Wukong?
Also China was added already. With that I could see Japan being included, being another staple AoE civ.
>>
>>388749674
Well Goddamn, I haven't played the game since like, 2007. What other expansions were there?
>>
>>388750135
Just that one.
>>
>>388750135
Just that one, which is apparently hugely underhwelming, and the Atlantis/wrath of the titans one.
>>
>>388749140
What I liked about AoM was the unit variety between factions which Age of Empires doesn't have. I just want it to be similar to the original with larger scale battles
>>
For whatever civs we get, I want a campaign that lives up to the AoM ones.

I mean, the new campaign with the chinese was okay on its own, but nowhere near the original Arkantos / Kastor campaigns.
>>
>>388749429
native americans or aztecs/inca would be pretty cool, they had some crazy looking awesome gods

or some from africa?

china and japan would be pretty great though
>>
Favorite Greek hero? Favorite God?
>>
File: 99.png (181KB, 200x400px) Image search: [Google]
99.png
181KB, 200x400px
>>388751269
>Greek
>>
>>388751269
Out of the ones in the game, probably Ajax, or Achilles, and Artemis
>>
>>388751269
Arkantos. Arkantos.
>>
This needs to be revamped from the ground up. You can't keep 10 year old models and textures around.
>>
>>388751848
>You can't keep 10 year old models and textures around.

Dude, the most recent AoE game, AoE3 is 12 years old.
AoM is using models from 16 years ago.
>>
>>388749140
I want to see what new can be brought to civs we have already if possible and add Slavic, Japanese and American Superheroes
>>
Same pantheons as before, but more major gods to choose from with more meaningful minor god choices, atlantean god power system applied to all, higher total pop and being able to select more units at once. That's all this game needs.
>>
File: 1404536865917.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1404536865917.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>388751978
>2002 was 19 years ago
>>
Now I want to replay it. I lost my copy of it years ago and could never find it again.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.