[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>childhood is playing games like GTA, Dark Souls, and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5491.png (2KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5491.png
2KB, 250x250px
>childhood is playing games like GTA, Dark Souls, and the Witcher
>adulthood is realizing Q*bert is the only game you will ever need
>>
same, except time pilot
>>
>childhood spent playing dark souls
are you 11 or something what
>>
>>388749114
>dark souls released in 2011
>there are people who played it when they were 11/12 and are now old enough to be allowed to post here
kill me
>>
>>388749114
Do you take everything literally? Clearly OP meant immature or simple minded people think those games are the best. He didn't literally mean "I played Dark Souls as a kid".
>>
>5 posts
>4 posters

I genuinely cannot tell which of these is the samefag.
>>
>>388749437
Oh woe is me! Those who are now 18 played a game 7 years ago, when they were but 11! And now we let these young players post!
kill yourself
>>
>>388750409
>gen z can't greentext
Color me surprised.
>>
>>388750729
>I can greentext
It's just dumb to greentext in every possible situation.
>>
>>388751171
>not denying that you're gen z
I think we're done here.
>>
>>388751335
old man faggot
>>
>>388751335
I'm 23. But if I were gen Z, why would it matter? Someone's age doesn't determine the validity of their opinions. Stop being such a grumpy old man.
>>
>not Galaga

spotted the pleb
>>
>>388751673
>Someone's age doesn't determine the validity of their opinions.
Yes it literally fucking does you infant.
>>
>>388751850
>Galaga
>less of a pleb game than Q*bert
While Galaga is a great game, it is more for plebs than Q*bert. Q*bert is both more challenging and more obscure than Galalga.
>>
>>388752129
>I'm smarter than you because I'm older
Just stop anon. You keep telling everyone how mature and smart you are, yet you are the only person in this thread behaving like a child.
>>
>>388752412
I don't recall saying *anything* about myself. Just about how stupid you are.
>>
>>388750729
>Newfag calls it greentext
>>
>>388752129
Not him but it really doesn't. Remember that they are opinions, not facts. If a toddler were to say "gays are OK", that doesn't mean that their opinion is any worse or better than the opinion of a grown man that says "gays are bad". They are only opinions and thus can not be judged on quality, especially not in regards to age
>>
>>388753141
But gays ARE bad.
>>
>>388752856
By saying opinions of young people are worthless, you implied your older age makes you have smarter, more valuable opinions. How could you not realize that? Are you retarded?
>>
>>388753516
I don't need to be a certain age to realize that fact. Maybe YOU'RE the retarded one, bucko. Maybe you should quit assuming so much about me, and start reflecting upon yourself and applying what I said.
>>
>>388753968
I don't know how to begin unraveling this jumbled explosion of stupidity you just posted.
>>
>>388754424
>I don't know how
Well there you have it.
>>
>>388754798
God this is bad "trolling".
>>
>>388755070
You still don't know how to counter it. Even if I was trolling, I'd be winning.
>>
Q-bert was my first game ever.

t. born in 1985
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.