[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>$10 for a 2 hour campaign of the same stages of the main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>$10 for a 2 hour campaign of the same stages of the main game and a playstyle from the previous game

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>mfw I got it for free
>>
I paid the ten dollars for this, roast me.
I also bought it on the WiiU
>>
How long till the next promised DLC? 3 more years?

I just want playable Rotty dammit
>>
File: 253840_20170825190404_1.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
253840_20170825190404_1.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>$10
Yeah, that's too much. It's fun but not $10 fun.
>>
Do you think they will ever get the physical rewards sent? It has been a long time, even by Wayforward time.
>>
File: kingLogoWhite-630x454.png (184KB, 630x454px) Image search: [Google]
kingLogoWhite-630x454.png
184KB, 630x454px
>Shantae charges those who didn't back the kickstarter for their lackluster DLC
>Meanwhile a better 2D Indie game gives better DLC and all of it is 100% free

hmmmm...
>>
>>388749271
How many different versions of shovel knight are up for sale right now?
>>
>>388749434
Well they have Treasure Trove which was the original game before the upgrade that contains everything, or you can choose to only buy one of the campaigns. They got Shovel of Hope, Plague of Shadows, Specter of Torment, and coming next year we got King of Cards.
>>
Wait, they're charging $10 for that shit? Only got it because I was a backer for the original game, but even then it feels completely half-baked, and the levels are rather dead compared to Shantae's run through them.

Nevermind that there was hardly any stage remixing. It's the same general layouts give or take a rope/platform replaced by timed platforms, and same bosses.
>>
>>388749847
It's literally just a risky reskin. What I expected but still disappointed they reused the same bosses. $10 is way too much, just like $20 is too much for the base game. I like wayforward but they have the pricing all wrong.
>>
>>388749560
Yeah, the dlc is only free if you bought the game during a certain time frame. just like HGH. Shante will probably get a directors cut rerelease or something once all the dlc is done too.
>>
>>388750751
the difference here is that Shovel Knight never started off charging for the DLC when Shantae did right off the bat. Plague was 100% free and everyone got upgraded to Treasure Trove who already owned the game which meant they got Specter for free and will get King for free.
>>
>>388750538
I was at least expecting the levels to at least be more redesigned. But no, disappointed on that end. Risky's toolkit doesn't change up how you fight the bosses either outside of free ranged attacks while you get into melee range.
>>
>>388750751
HGH got it free for backers. Shovel Knight had it free for everyone who owned it before that Switch release.

Shovel Knight used it as added value to entice more purchases down the road between the DLC releases (which greatly affect how you play it), vs. PQQ which barely changes anything.
>>
>>388751030
>>388751203
>buy games during a certain time frame
>get dlc free
The difference is shovel knight's time frame was a lot longer.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.