[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They said, 'let there be a big chested blonde tsundere in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Wang.Yuanji.full.1409840.jpg (126KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wang.Yuanji.full.1409840.jpg
126KB, 800x800px
They said, 'let there be a big chested blonde tsundere in our game of Ancient Asian warfare! It will be beloved by the masses'

And they were right. Miss number 1 of Jin.
>>
"she's also cold as ice get it xd" - koei tecmo
what a shit character. i still busted a nut to her once though
>>
>>388746990
>big chested
By anime/vidya standards, those aren't big at all.
>>
She's not actually that big. She's just blonde and that's Japan's fetish, no matter how bland she is otherwise. Hell dies she even have a personality?
>>
>>388746990
is she the one with the emei stings
those things are hot
>>
>>388747545
>She's not actually that big
Yes she is, she is the series 2nd most popular female character where the men are always on the top rankings due the large female fanbase the game has in asia. Lately she is getting more DLC costumes than others due the profit potential Yuanji has.
>>
>>388747714
No thats Wang Yi.
>>
>>388748246
I think he meant a different kind of big.
>>
>>388748246
I didn't mean that kind of big. Also who is the most popular female? I assumed it was her.
>>
>>388748628
Guan Yu's daughter was the highest ranking female in the last two official japanese polls.
>>
>>388748951
I thought Xingcai was higher in the Shu results, also how did the 3 best Jins do (Wen Yang, Deng Ai, and Smia Yi)?
>>
>>388748951
Seriously? Why? I forgot she even existed. Is she some sort of super yamato nadeshiko or something?
>>
>>388749585
Yuru Yuri stimulus
>>
>>388749585
Her mace is fun to use, and the other late-game characters are mostly Zhang Bao and Guan Xing so she gets a boost for that alone
>>
IM surprised zhao got top 3 instead of Zhong Hui especially when hed chinese gilgamesh

But zhao is pretty bamf for a poster boy
>>
>>388750264
>Suprised Zhao does well
>When he's the poster boy
How?
>>
If they're finally adding barefooted waifus I'll be buying it day one.
>>
>>388750771
DLC costume, although you could do that in Empires
>Implying the graphics is good enough to make out much of any character in-game
>>
>>388750460
My point is Zhao is just a 'Sword Guy' in a faction with a Machine Gun, Hydraulic Drill and Telekinetic Sword.
>>
>>388747545
>Hell dies she even have a personality?
Tsundere.
>>
cute feet
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.