[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your most regretful purchase? Pic related, I cannot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What is your most regretful purchase?

Pic related, I cannot even play because my fucking Internet service provider (Spectrum) cannot keep up and it disconnects me in the middle of a session. Then Nintendo accuses me of suspicious activity. I am still level one because I couldn't ever complete a game and I have to sit through those two squids whenever I start the game up because it thinks I am new.

What is your most regretful purchase that pisses you off to the point of murdering somebody?
>>
Bloodborne.
>>
>>388738761
Time stamp? Can never be sure who's false flagging or not.
>>
>>388739513
Time stamp of what?
>>
Get better internet. I think that's the thing you regret the most here.
>>
>>388740054
You mad as fuck.
>>
>>388739853
There are no other service providers in my area so we're stuck with Charter.

>>388740230
What the fuck? What was the deleted post?
>>
i regret buying splatoon2 because of ranked
>>
>>388740969
No, I regret buying it because I cannot play it because of shitty Spectrum. Reread my post.
>>
>>388738761
im kinda in the same problem. i always played splatoon while listening to a podcast but i cant do that with splatoon 2 because my switch refuses to connect to the internet while im next to my laptop playing a video. its fucking weird
>>
File: The_Last_Guardian_cover_art.jpg (44KB, 392x431px) Image search: [Google]
The_Last_Guardian_cover_art.jpg
44KB, 392x431px
Pic related, and I spent a fuckton of money on the CE too.
>>
>>388738761
>buys an online multiplayer game
>complains about game instead of garbage internet provider

You deserved it.
>>
>>388741250
At least you're not stripped teased by actually starting up a round and then getting disconnected. It was kind of funny when I tried it today and I saw another player in limbo just spazing out.
>>
>>388741375
See >>388741243

He did blame his shitty ISP. Do you not reading comprehension?
>>
>>388741350
Are you a faggot?
>>
I might as well ask this here since this thread seems relevant to what I am about to ask. Much like OP and a few others in this thread I too suffer from shitty Internet syndrome. I was wondering what ISPs you all use and if you could recommend me some alternatives than the one I currently have. I have Time Warner.
>>
>>388742715
Use a wired adapter, you fucks. 9 times out of 10, it's not your ISP, but your shitty router.
>>
I only played the demo but I constatly got warnings and shit like that. Only managed to complete one game in 30 minutes.

I decided to not even bother with it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.