[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Add k7cl5smg FUCKING HYPE GUYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: div18.png (548KB, 749x381px) Image search: [Google]
div18.png
548KB, 749x381px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Addk7cl5smg

FUCKING HYPE GUYS
>>
>FREE UPDATE

WOOOAAAAHHHH
sage
>>
People still play this garbage?
>>
File: fdab2885b681a9730b07087f0999cf15.png (628KB, 1280x620px) Image search: [Google]
fdab2885b681a9730b07087f0999cf15.png
628KB, 1280x620px
>>388738441
>FREE UPDATE
>>
You have to use Uplay to play this game.
>>
Reminder that in Destiny 2 this will cost $30-40
>>
>>388738845
there is nothing wrong with uplay
>>
>>388738959
Except everything.
>>
File: Z8BHwCY.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
Z8BHwCY.png
9KB, 401x367px
>>388738845
epic memes my man!
>>
>>388738959
There is however, many many horrible things wrong with The Division
>>
So you still can't access the whole island of manhattan when they said you'd be able to explore manhattan, brooklyn, queens, and the bronx 3 years ago, right?

Classic ubi
>>
I'd love to know how many people still play this game.
>>
>>388739171
yes, this is truly the number 1 problem with this game lmao

also you just answered yourself
they said "you can explore manhattan and brooklyn"
which is true
not how "whole" is missing
>>
>>388739392
You can actually go to brooklyn?
When I saw the map on release I only saw midtown
>>
>>388739349
based on the Global Event the game just had, PC was around 120k players IIRC
>>388739509
you literally start the game in Brooklyn
at least play the game before you shit on it retard
>>
>>388739509
You do the starting/training stuff technically in Brooklyn. So if you count those like two blocks...then sure
>>
do i need the dlcs to play this?
>>
>>388739592
Never shit on it, just disappointed with how ubi handled it, but I'm not even surprised cause that's what everyone's come to expect out of ubi.

Also this guy >>388739592 disproves your point that the game takes place the the borough for longer than the starting mission.

Idk why you'd want to defend a shit game. I really wish it was good I want a full 5 boroughs to walk around in.
>>
>>388739973
>Idk why you'd want to defend a shit game. I
im not, im simply pointing out that you are completely wrong
You can explore a part of brooklyn and manhattan
they never said WHOLE manhattan or brooklyn
>>
>>388738441
>Free Update
lol?
>>
>>388738845
Ubi soft has a decent web browser now so I use it fairly often now. Much better than steams
>>
>>388740132
It's false advertising
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA9NscFRjDE
Even if they didn't state the entirety of the borough it's implied heavily in this trailer. This entire trailer shows gameplay in Brooklyn which you can't return to after the starting mission.

Please look up information on the poorly made game you're actually defending.
>>
>>388740550
but you literally play in Brooklyn at the beginning
they didnt lie
the only thing implied in the trailer is that you play in Brooklyn, which you do
>>
>>388740727
A full squad with an entire loadout fighting another fully equipped squad

You think this is a starting mission?
You don't think it's easily assumed that this is high level gameplay?

Pick up on context clues.
>>
>>388740550
Skyrim was false advertising then also because you cant actually climb in the game, but Todd heavily implied you can
>>
>>388740953
yes, you're correct, and your point?
>>
>>388740930
>A full squad with an entire loadout fighting another fully equipped squad
>You don't think it's easily assumed that this is high level gameplay?
No, since even in the actual released game you can go do PVP at any level the same way.

The beta was literally low level full squad PVP with entire loadouts if you were doing PVP
>>
>>388741145
So you're saying you can do pvp in the starting area in brooklyn?
>>
>>388740930
You dont know what your talking about, or you are shilling too heavily to stop.

The video and the fighting another squad were all in the same video of the starting area of brooklyn. It is literally the starter/trainer mission.
In the hype video, they added on the random pvp.

Its all false though. You spend no time in brooklyn, you certainly cant call anything you do there exploring. Its a tiny setpiece leading to that police station and your exit to the "real" game.
>>
>>388741267
No.
And nobody said you can.
That was the showcase of the open world PVP you can do in the Dark Zone.
How else would you have done it? Quickly jump to some random place with some random players to show it?

but you are proved it with >>388741102 that you cant pick up on clues or anything and just a retard
>>
>>388738685
see
>>388738931
>>
>free update
They were planning to sell updates?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.