[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know Mankind Divided was bad enough to kill the series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: DeusExHumanRevolutionCover.png (3MB, 1405x2194px) Image search: [Google]
DeusExHumanRevolutionCover.png
3MB, 1405x2194px
We all know Mankind Divided was bad enough to kill the series again, but was this one really that bad? I mean it had less than fuckall to do with Deus Ex but how would you rate it as a standalone cyberpunk game?
>>
>>388738273
it's a 4/10 on its own, and a 2/10 as a deus ex game. thank god deus ex can rest in piece, edios montreal can no longer ruin it.
>>
>>388738273
the only bad deus ex game is invisible war.
>>
>>388738842
Mankind Divided was bad
>>
>>388739167
not it wasn't, did you even play it?
>>
Human Revolution is a very good game on its own, it might not be Deus Ex 1 but it's still worth your while. It's one of my favourite games of the previous gen and I still have fond memories of it.
>>
>>388739275
>SJW plot
>even more irrelevant choices than the first game
>literally killed the series AGAIN
>I-I-I-IT'S NOT BAD!!!!
>>
>>388740190
>SJW plot
did you not see Angry Joe, Jim Sterling and so many other people throw a fit over the Mechanical Apartheid trailer?
>>
it's solid but boring
the original was much more exciting
>>
>>388740580
What about it? You think SJW don't cannibalize each other? It's all about looking the most noble at the end, nothing easier than attacking someone else's attempt at filtering reality.
>>
>>388740580
What difference does that make? The devs still basically shafted anything to do with the original Deus Ex in favor of AUG LIVES MATTER, and they did this completely straight faced.
>>
>>388740190
so, you didn't play the game
okay.
>>
>>388740190
>SJW plot

????????????????
>>
>>388738273
10/10 better than original Deus Ex.

inb4 nostalgia cucks get mad
>>
File: (You).png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
461KB, 870x722px
>>388741939
>>
File: 1468224152703.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468224152703.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>388738273
HR is still pretty garbo. It basically is to Deus Ex what Fallout 3 and 4 are to the originals

>new developers don't really understand what made the original good
>just take one thing that was part of the original and make the entire game about that until any other themes are suffocated
>DUDE ROBOT ARMS LMAO
>end up with an incoherent game and setting because new devs are trying to shoehorn their shit into an existing universe
>in the case of Fallout you end up with people in wooden shacks 200 years after nuclear war
>in the case of HR you end up with floating cities in the sky in game that's meant to be set 10 years from now
>>
>>388738273
>ITT people complaining about the story
Art direction and music is solid and the gameplay and level design are still good for freedom of choice. It's a decent game.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.