[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk4 wEAO07hM >DICE will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Battlefield_2142_box_art.jpg (84KB, 350x453px) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield_2142_box_art.jpg
84KB, 350x453px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk4wEAO07hM

>DICE will never make a good Battlefield like this again
They should at lest remaster it.
>>
File: 2142 PAC 2.png (90KB, 592x588px) Image search: [Google]
2142 PAC 2.png
90KB, 592x588px
>2143 will never ever happen thanks to the outrage of Infinite Warfare
Why must we suffer?
also who here /pac/?
>>
>>388737386
good aesthettic, but real talk, bf2142 sucked fucking dick
the absolute worst unlock system in any battlefield game
non-stop AR rocket spam
really shitty maps
>>
>>388737530
>infinite warfare is the reason why
The only reason is was shit on so hard was because everyone was tired of the future meme in CoD, especially thanks to the garbage exosuits that made the gameplay dogshit. That said, I hope DICE doesn't make a remaster. The DICE you knew and loved are long gone. Now you got a group of guys who make fantastic graphics and have zero idea how to make a fun game.
>>
>>388737386
I dont get this meme.

Everyone hated 2142 on release.

The only good mode was Titans. Everyone else just stuck with BF2.

Why all the clamoring about a 2142 remake??
>>
>>388738752
>Everyone hated 2142 on release.
it was a step down from battlefield 2. and 2 was a step down from 1942. but the titan gamemode was fun and the setting was interesting. it had mechs and hovertanks, terrific.

better than bf3 + bf4. those weren't even a step down, they were DICE flinging themselves into a staircase abortion.
>>
Blowing up titans and running off the back with your buddies who managed to survive was some really fun shit
>>
>>388737386
Well, you can still play it on bl2142.co. They've also revived BF2 and currently reviving BF Heroes.
>>
>>388737802
What's wrong with future stuff? Future stuff is cool.
>>
>>388739698
>reviving BF Heroes.
For what purpose
>>
2142 started the four classes shit for the Battlefield series

Updated BF2 when?
>>
>>388737386
The fuck, youtube has a new layout AGAIN? Why is it progressively getting worse?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.