[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games you regret buying. I'll start. >Wolfenstein:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: antifasimulator.jpg (35KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
antifasimulator.jpg
35KB, 300x424px
ITT: Games you regret buying. I'll start.

>Wolfenstein: TNO
Game doesn't even run 60 fps on my PC, I also feel bad for giving my money to SJWs
>Thief 4
What the fuck was i thinking?
>Fez
Doesn't need explanation
>Borderlands 2
I don't even have a friend to play with
>Dead Island
>Saints Row: The Third
>Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
>L.A Noire
>Hitman: Absolution
>>
>>388732009
>Buy game
>It doesn't run at 60fps on your PC
>"BOOO WAAAAH FUCK ESS JAY DUBYAS FUCKING PEASANTS BOO WAAAH!"
Could you get any more of a faggot, OP? Just kill yourself pronto and erase your existence from this earth.
>>
>>388732009
>Game doesn't even run 60 fps on my PC
There is a refund button.
>>
>>388732009
>giving my money to SJWs
but you play as a straight white guy who gets easy pussy
also I'm pretty sure last gen consoles could run TNO at 60 frames don't blame the game because you have a toaster
>>
File: 1502847670171.png (242KB, 1280x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1502847670171.png
242KB, 1280x1447px
>>I also feel bad for giving my money to SJWs
>4chan has now gone so /pol/ that killing Nazis in a fucking FPS is considered "SJW"
>>
>>388732009
>blaming the gaming for having a shitty computer or not being able to use the right graphic options

If you are not able to use a pc than buy a fucking Nintendo Switch, faggot.
>>
>>388733669
>>388733082
I am not blaming the game, i said i regretted buying it. Learn to read fags.
>>
>>388734003
leard to read the fucking system requirements ball sucker. Also i agree for Hitman Absolution and SR3, they are both terrible game
>>
>>388734003
>Regretting you bought the game because you have a fucking toaster.
Jesus christ what are you
>>
>>388732009
>Just Cause 3
even for 15€ it's a waste
>The Fifth Element
broken ass 90's movie tie-in
>>
I kinda enjoyed absolution desu.
I regret buying hard reset and mirrors edge 2, the former had a story that stopped right when it felt like it was taking off and was way too "oldschool" in its design, the module gun was a nice way to facilitate a lot of guns tho.

Mirrors edge 2, the open world design was a bad choice and led to shittastic level design overall compared to the first game (thanks for saying it would be so great everyone) as was the "do odd running jobs" (again thanks for saying that would be so cool).
>>
File: 1437983949166.gif (925KB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
1437983949166.gif
925KB, 212x176px
>>388732009
>Game doesn't even run 60 fps on my PC, I also feel bad for giving my money to SJWs

It's amazing people this retarded are allowed on the internet. Thread hidden.
>>
File: 1492036624404.png (319KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492036624404.png
319KB, 640x480px
>>388732009
>/pol/tard buys game about killing nazis
>complains about sjws when he finds himself killing nazis in-game
>can't fucking read system requirements on top of that
>>
File: 1464104825110.jpg (33KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
1464104825110.jpg
33KB, 541x541px
>>388733610
Exactly. I don't know why I'm still on this page.
>>
>>388733610
Yeah but a black guys yells at me and tells me that being black in the 40s wasn't a great time! Any time a person who isn't white or a man voices an opinion it makes it SJW. Never touched another human being by the way.
>>
File: 1480527725651.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1480527725651.png
48KB, 400x389px
Just pirate everything, even if it sucks you at least didn't support the industry.
>>
It goes in all fields
>>
>>388732009
>You kill evil Nazis lead by a Dr. Menguele on crack
>You are a chad
>You get pussy multiple times
>SJW
Wat
>>
When did killing nazis become sjw?
>>
File: 1500864417351.png (1MB, 1530x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1500864417351.png
1MB, 1530x1127px
>>388735304
Nazis are good goys who dindu nuffin anon, if they're the bad guys in a vidya or movie it's automatically SJW.
>>
File: 314814.jpg (403KB, 1616x2144px) Image search: [Google]
314814.jpg
403KB, 1616x2144px
>>388732009
>Max Payne 3
tons of cutscenes, unfun shooting
>Wolfenstein TNO
"we wanted to make a movie, actually"
cutscenes
QTEs and scripted everything
>FlatOut 3
What the Actual Fuck: the Game
>Iron Front: Liberation 44
unfinished conversion mod
>Far Cry 3
fuck you Uplay, never paying for your games ever again
>Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)
"racing game" with powerups and unkippable cutscenes DURING RACE
>World War II: Panzer Claws
sad end for Earth 2150 series
>>
DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS
>>
>>388735369
When the definition of 'nazi' changed to 'opposes radical leftist views'
>>
>Game doesn't even run 60 fps on my PC
Get a load of this poorfag
>>
>>388733610
It's not about that. It's about how words have been devalued, bandied around without care as to their weight and importance. Leftists thrown around shit like fascist, nazi and pedophile way way WAY too easily as a knee-jerk reaction. It's about not being able to trust what someone means when they use a word now.
>>
>>388736272
sorry but when we discuss fucking wolfenstein I think the enemies are "regular" nazis, no need to sperg out because you saw a dear white people post once on facebook
>>
>>388732009
>The Witcher 3
>Far Cry 3/4 (yes, I'm ineducable)
>Assassin's Creed: Revelations
>Dishonored 2
>Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
>Metro: Redux
>>
>>388736594
>and pedophile
OK, you had me until that. Fuck off pedo nigger.
>>388732009
Is this the infamous shit taste I keep hearing about?
>>
>>388736976
There goes your knee-jerk reaction. Fucking accusations ALONE are enough to ruin a person's career and life these days, because people get upset and throw around dangerous words with no hesitation. That's a fucking problem. If you think me disagreeing with thoughtless and spiteful accusations as a defense mechanism equates to me being a pedophile or pedophile supporter, kindly fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>388737374
Did someone catch you browsing /tv/ at work?
>>
>>388736594
>>388737374
Weirdly enough the only people I've ever seen complaining about this sort of thing are right-wingers who routinely make some pretty bigoted remarks.
>>
>>388736272
Which only happened after the definition of "radical leftist views" became "opposes Nazis," so logically it all checks out.
>>
>>388737751
but I just wanna hate darkie in peace. Why doesn't a nigger accept that he is inferior to me and call me "massa" all day
>>
>>388737697
>>388737751
By all means, continue to be part of the problem. Remember to call everyone you disagree with a cryptofascist pedo and white supremacist. It's a very easy label to apply to everyone just a few tics down the spectrum.
>>
>>388736272
Except the fucking Nazis in Wolfenstein are actual Nazis you autist.
>>
>>388736594
No, it's literally about that. This is a game about being a resistance fighter against a tyrannical, fascist and unequivocally Nazi government. Just because Nazi buzzwords can be thrown around by libtards doesn't mean you people need to get offended about a game about ACTUAL Nazis.
>>
>>388738170
>By all means, continue to be part of the problem.
I'm not, you are.
> Remember to call everyone you disagree with a cryptofascist pedo and white supremacist.
Well, I do have some major disagreements with cryptofascist pedos and white supremacists, on account of their cruptofascism, pedophilia, and white supremacist ideology.
>It's a very easy label to apply to everyone just a few tics down the spectrum.
If it's so easy why don't you do it back? If not you personally, why not the alt-right in general, seeing how they'll eagerly resort to every dirty trick in the book to smear leftists? Could it be that it wouldn't actually stick unless you have grounds to say the things you say and can prove it?

I mean, do you realise what a ridiculous strawman you've built here? Have you considered that it's not the fact that you disagree with people that matters, but what you disagreed with them on, i.e. the desirability of fascism, the morality of pedophilia, or the supremacy of white people?
>>
>>388732009
IIRC the game ran like shit on Radeon cards. Not sure if it was ever fixed. The game was basically COD anyways. I don't understand how people put it on the same level as nuDOOM.
>>
For Honor.

I wasn't sold on For Honor at first. But then the open beta released and I had an absolute blast playing it and I bought it for myself for my birthday. I played it nearly every day straight for the next couple of months.

Little by little did I begin to realize the mire of shit I was descending into.

On my way to Rep1, I was met with the unholy level of unbalanced gameplay, the useless fucking characters, bullshit spamming, severely unbalanced game modes, horrible wait times and pointless drops. Some characters had inherent advantages over others - if you played For Honor, you'll remember the nightmare that was the Peacekeeper early on. Similarly shit were the Nobushi and Orochi. Speedy characters with quick strings of hits that shit all over a slower character like Raider and Conqueror. Maybe that was just me in some cases, but boy did people fucking hate Peacekeepers. Then there were the quite literally pointless drops all the way up to something like Rep24, when you could minmax the shit out of a stat or two. You'd only get these after the end of a match, which took about three minutes to start and which you'd probably spend a good five minutes of dead, waiting to respawn, thanks to the endless gank squads in 3/4 game types, if the match didn't just die because of server issues. And I felt bad if I didn't play that day, because I knew it was setting me behind, and the result was real, a day on another game and you're being paired with orange and purple set people, while you're not even at Rep1 and their gear advantages destroy you immediately. Good lord, that's not even to speak of the fucking champion status micro-transactions and disgusting costs of new characters.

I stopped playing for three months before I just sold it. But even under all that, there was a good game. The combat, as frustrating as it could be, is still a great core idea but it's buried under an insurmountable mountain of shit that makes it hard to enjoy. Terrible waste.
>>
>>388733610
The nazis stole all their tech from the brilliant Jews and drugs are rad and they open the dumb white man's eyes.

It is a SJW game and it's formulated so if you call it one you sound like a nazi.

I wonder who could be behind this.
>>
>>388738770
>I'm not, you are.
I'm really not when I have to live in fear of some asshole's knee-jerk, baseless accusations based off their level personal injury. Why be afraid when you've nothing to hide, though? Doesn't matter these days, there's more than enough cases of enough people mindlessly agreeing with accusations out of hurt feelings.

>Well, I do have some major disagreements with cryptofascist pedos and white supremacists, on account of their cruptofascism, pedophilia, and white supremacist ideology.
Regardless or not of whether they exist, right? Because that's the problem, is when they don't exist, but you think they do.

>If it's so easy why don't you do it back?
Because that's a terrible fucking idea and mass dangerous generalization being thrown around by very very vocal paranoid, spiteful minorities on the Internet are what cause problems in the real world.

Evidence doesn't matter. Not anymore, belief = power. Have you considered the fact you've comfortably assumed I'm some alt-right lunatic in my dark basement when I'm really just some poor schmuck alienated and concerned about the increasingly radical political climate growing around me and how its problems are perpetuated far more by the paranoia of the self-appointed good guys than a gaggle of /pol/ shitposters standing in crowds in some bumfuck state in the US. Just because someone says maybe things aren't exactly how you see them doesn't mean they're fucking nazi pedophiles.
>>
>>388740046
>Why be afraid when you've nothing to hide, though?

my favorite conservative ideological hoop to jump through. "why do you need privacy if you've got nothing to hide?" what an outstanding display of critical thought here.
>>
>>388740343
I love you stopped there and didn't read any further.
>>
In this thread: people who don't think before buying shit on sale.
>>
>>388732009
Post specs faggot
>>
>>388740046
>Because that's the problem, is when they don't exist, but you think they do.

What are you even trying to say here? That pedos and white supremacists don't exist?
>>
>Endless Space 2
Awesome game, amazing music, great visuals, BUT NO ONE IS PLAYING IT.
>SW:TOR
Paid for like 3 months of game time, what a fucking waste.
>Fallout 4 at launch
I was so fucking disappointed, New Vegas was so much better in every way except graphics.
>DayZ
616 hours played, still gets my heart racing when under fire, but jesus fuck the devs are retarded, it took them 4 years to just tweak the engine so they can actually unfuck the game at least a bit
>>
>>388740708
I'm saying people throw around dangerous accusations, or decide someone is something they aren't because of their gender or skin colour. Surprisingly, this goes both ways.
>>
File: 1446416322126.jpg (204KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1446416322126.jpg
204KB, 900x900px
>>388738770
>>388740046
both of you, fuck off
>>
>>388739325
>Jews are so smart they can create a world conspiracy where they control everything and ruin my life, all bad things are the work of (((them)))
>Jews occupy all positions of power, this proves my Zionist conspiracy
>but a game depicts the Jews as smart? Which they'd have to be to be responsible for all my retarded /pol/ conspiracies? FUCKING SJWs
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.