[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The console version of Pillars of Eternity reviews well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Win.png (61KB, 648x298px) Image search: [Google]
Win.png
61KB, 648x298px
>The console version of Pillars of Eternity reviews well
OBSIDIAN WINS AGAIN
>>
Obsidian didnt make the port though. They are busy with PoE 2.
>>
How about that. They actually managed to port the game into controllers and make it playable? Good for them. Hope consolebros enjoy it, it's a great game.
>>
>>388731702
From what ive been told they already made PoE 1 work with a steam controller ages ago.
>>
Never played a CRPG before, but played a bit of tabletop pen and paper RPGs. Is this pretty similar to that? Sorry if retarded question
>>
>>388732963
I'd say so. It's a real time based version of how a tabletop RPG works.
>>
I never had the time to get into this, so might actually get it now.

Sounds awesome. How is Complete different to vanilla?
>>
>>388733260
It's the whole game with the two expansions included. Great content all around. I don't know how much it's selling for, though. I think you can get it for around 30 bucks on PC if you wait for a sale.
>>
File: 11.jpg (3KB, 123x127px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
3KB, 123x127px
>>388731702
>>388732963
>>388733129
>>388733260
>>388733362
>>
>>388733469
What's the problem, guy? You dont like vidya?
>>
Why have all the new cRPGs besides for Divinity Original Sin been single player only? Have they forgotten that shit like BG, IWD, NWN all had multiplayer? I want to play more cRPGs but literally EVERY SINGLE one of them is singleplayer. That is why I liked Divinity OS so much is because I can play it with friends.
>>
>>388733747
I'm jelly. I don't have friends that would sit down with me to play a god damn RPG.
>>
>>388734146

These kinds of games are MADE for multiplayer. They are literally based on tabletop games which is focused and depends on having a group to play with. The open ended nature of the games and the sense of adventure and choice making create such a sense of adventure. All the whacky shenanigans you and your buddies can do, all the new shit you discover, all the fantastic encounters you have are hall marks of how memorable a game can be. Making them singleplayer only when you have multiple characters that other people can control and custom tailor to their own tastes is a terrible disappointment.
>>
thanks for beta testing PCfats
>>
>>388733747
>>388734483
Fuck off
>>
Good for them
>>
Sony won.
>>
>>388733747

The biggest reason is probably because they're mostly small budget and/or kickstarter games. They don't have the budget to add in multiplayer.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.