[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>outsold by fucking ARMS I blame the lack of G/X/GBF units

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: GA.03977.0001.png (524KB, 950x469px) Image search: [Google]
GA.03977.0001.png
524KB, 950x469px
>outsold by fucking ARMS
I blame the lack of G/X/GBF units and the super aggressive DLC.
>>
I thought Japan didn't like G or X.
>>
>>388729193
I blame the fact that it isn't mbon
>>
>>388729536
It's overall the better game, but they stripped too much content from the Extreme series and the newcomer units are underwhelming.
>>
>>388729397
Japan is known for their shit taste, they love Jesus Yamato.
>>
>>388729193
>stop porting the Vs series directly from the arcades like they've been doing since the dreamcast
>make a console only version that doesn't have nearly all the units as the arcade
>on top of that start charging dlc right away
>WHY ISN'T IT SELLING
Dumbshits
>>
>>388729397
At the time they were originally released this was true, but they gained more of a following later on.
They didn't like G because it was the first AU; "not muh UC" and all that.
X was less that they didn't like it and more that they didn't care about it; it was the 4th year straight with a full-length Gundam series airing and people were getting burnt out. Sunrise effectively oversaturated a market that only they had a hand in to begin with.
>>
There's never been a good Gundam game
>>
>>388731474
Ace Pilot
The Zeon game
Gundam vs Z Gundam
Endless Duel
Battle Universe PSP
Fuck you
>>
>>388731746
all garbage
nice try
>>
>>388731887
Elaborate further, failure to do so will make your opinion void.
>>
>>388731474
G Generation Spirits.
>>
>>388729193
The universal striker made everything worse.

the boost dive is cool, but there needs to be fuwa step.

the 15 different flavors of gm didnt help. I mean whats the difference between char gelgoog and hm gelgoog? specially now with the universal striker system.

the arena is too big for 2vs2

I like the grunts, but they should have put grunts with radically different potential movesets, like Ifreet, Xeku Zwei, Zogocks and stuff
>>
>>388729193
>Didnt have other popular series
>DLC for suits that SHOULDVE been in the game to begin with
>Missing many other popular units
>GvG in this case actually meant grunt vs grunt
I mean if you like grunts fine but they have to calm the fuck down with the amount of them
>>
>>388734258
And even then the fun grunts are DLC. Pale Rider look fun as fuck yet it's DLC. Like really?

And I knwo that Pale Rider is a "prototype" but for all intents and purposes it was meant to be mass produced.
>>
>>388729193
I blame the lack of split screen. If you can't play the fucking game with another person in the same room then you just lost half the reason to play it.

It's a fighting game, not a first person shooter.
>>
>>388733060
>not F
>>
Not gonna lie, I wish I had a PS4 right about now but can't afford one until end of the year.

I've been playing EXVSFB to pass the time.
>>
>>388731474
SD Gundam G Generation World and Overworld.
>>
File: 1488673277062.png (1017KB, 665x663px) Image search: [Google]
1488673277062.png
1017KB, 665x663px
>buy VS
>can't play as my old main from EXVS Strike Noir and directly support the game that looks like it homogenized a shitton of movesets.
>have to pay for PS+

>don't buy VS
>Tell Bandai gundam isn't wanted in the west
>>
>>388736090
This. It's a bad scene. Support shit or tell them we don't like Gundam here.

I might pick latter because I can just import anyway like before.
>>
>>388729193
because gundam is shit, tell me when srw gets localized
>>
>>388735170
World is good, but not Overworld.
>>
>>388736090
Life is suffering.
>>
>>388736494
It already is being released in English, that's good enough.
>>
>>388736546
World isn't translated though, and Overworld is just held back by UMD storage space.

It's a shame Genesis killed the series.
>>
Serious question, why couldn't they just port Maxi Boost On?
>>
>>388729193
>game is full of grunts
>but even then it can be assed to have Blue Destiny
If this series burns to the ground because of this game, they deserved it.
>>
>No SEED Destiny
Good idea Bamco. Exclude one of the top 5 most popular Gundam series. That'll go over well.
>>
>>388737009
Gruntfags are cancer
>>
>>388731746
Does Custom Robo count?
>>
>>388736884
Bamco doesn't want to lose Arcade money.
>>
>>388737009
>Blue destiny 2 and 3 still aren't in VS

fucking hell
>>
>No local multiplayer
>Many dropped suits
>Simplified move sets
>Aggressive DLC

Pass.
>>
>>388737435
>No local multiplayer
Really? I was gonna give this game to a friend who has a PS4 as a gift.

Then again, considering all the performance issues the PS4 has, I guess that's a given. I appreciated the EXVSFB local play though, even if the frame rate wasn't good.
>>
>>388734650
F is great, but I prefer Spirits because everything is voiced and even the sidestories (except Sentinel) got their own scenarios.
>>
>>388737229
It counts about as much as Gatcha Force

>>388737435
>>Simplified move sets
Disagree on this
>>
>>388738087
I can't argue against that but I still think F has the best map design, it gives a good challenge and loads of npcs make it more fun.
>>
>>388731474
Encounters in Space
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.