[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since crypto miners bought all RX Vega i will have to buy a GTX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: gigabyte.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gigabyte.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
Since crypto miners bought all RX Vega i will have to buy a GTX 1070 like a good goy, i was thinking of going for the Gigabyte G1 version since its the cheapest here in europe and amazon, is there a better aftermarket model around that price?
>>
>cheapening out on parts is the equivalent of buying the cheapest console
>>
>>388728887
oh yea i might aswell give 500 bucks for a flashy asus strix, you are literally retarded arent you
>>
>>388728746
Just Wait™, you should practice anyway for Navi.
>>
>>388729039
i've waited enough
>>
>>388728746
Do not get G1 since coolers are shit. Gor for Extreme Gaming version it has the best cooling solution on the market. Or get Asus Strix.
>>
>>388729145
Take a deep breath, visit your buddies at /r/AMD and soon you'll be ready to wait some more.
>>
>>388729215
listen here motherfucker im not a slave of either company i go with whatever is good performance wise
>>
>>388729352
Of course, hence you should go with AMD, they are afterall the underdog that stands for us gamers.
You wouldn't want to support Taiwanese slave holders now, would you?
>>
>>388729460
AMD clearly cannot keep up with the demand and im not a patient person
>>
>>388729590
Patience is a virtue my friend! Another thing AMD can teach you.
>>
>>388728746

retarded

I've had my 1070 for something like 15 months

the new Nvidia cards will be out soon
>>
>>388728746
Look at the Asus Strix models or EVGA ones.

Don't believe the "EVGA VRM temperatures" meme, it was actually a bad batch of VRMs, not inadequate cooling.

I've got the Asus Strix 1070 and it's a fuckin beast.
>>
>>388729963
my nigga

OP spend a bit more and get the strix
>>
>>388728746
Wait until october you fucking braindead idiot. That's when both companies will have lots of gou in stock
>>
>>388729874
>the new Nvidia cards will be out soon

No they won't, the gaming cards won't drop until next June, and AIB cards won't be available & in stock until next September.
>>
>>388730070
>this is what amdfags tell themselves not to cry
>>
>>388730008
I was amazed at how good it is at OCing itself, it hits 2068MHz on its own, and I bet I can push it to 2100 manually.

I do have one complaint though, their can curve is a little aggressive, and triple fan cards tend to sound louder due to the higher frequency they emit.
But if I manually set it to 38% fan speed it still manages to stay under 70C at full load.
>>
>>388730008
it costs 60 bucks more than the G1 and i've had a plan laid out about how much i should spend and stuff
>>
>>388730139
Nvidia could drop the gaming Volta cards next month if they REALLY wanted to if Vega was actually a credible competitor.

But it isn't, their Pascal cards are still competitive so they can take their time.
>>
>>388730352
lets see your retarded plan
>>
>>388730352
I'd look around or just spend the extra 60, it's definitely worth it.

Or just go with one of EVGA's lower binned cards, you should fine one for a similar price as the G1
>>
>>388730352
Don't listen to these idiots on /v/, if youre going to buy a strix buy a 1080 strix
>>
>>388728746
GALAX NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 EXOC is one of the cheapest and it has a solid backplate and is all around one of the best 1070 available
>>
1070s got hit the hardest by mining. They're over $100 past their MSRP.

If you're spending that much, you might as well get a 1080
>>
>>388730627
no dice friendo
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Style Name: GTX 1070 EX OC SNIPER
if you know any site other than amazon that ships all around eu and not just DE or UK i'll be happy to hear it otherwise im limited to amazon.de
>>
>>388730909
https://www.amazon.fr/KFA2-GeForce-1080-EXOC-carte-graphique-Gaming/dp/B01GEML1AU

Well it's a 1080 for 510 € you can get it cheaper elsewhere but i don't know if they ship in germany.
>>
>>388731598
Ce vendeur ne peut pas expédier l’article sélectionné en Bulgarie. En savoir plus
apparently not
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.