[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kill a streamer >get permabaned Why do people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: category-105.jpg (129KB, 1200x706px) Image search: [Google]
category-105.jpg
129KB, 1200x706px
>kill a streamer
>get permabaned

Why do people play this shit?
>>
>>388726746
Now people have to stream snipe, not to get an edge on streamers but to avoid them entirely
>>
>>388726746
Gay
>>
>>388726746
>rejoin lobbies until you get into the same one as the streamer
>use his stream to hunt him down and only him down
>rather than finishing the match after killing him, leave and rejoin lobbies again until you find the streamer
>repeat over and over throughout the course of the evening
>get permabanned for violating the rules
fixed
>>
File: 1492339751423.jpg (31KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1492339751423.jpg
31KB, 720x540px
>>388726746
Streamers and their LOLSOFUNNY/RANDOMTHINGSHAPPEN twitch streams are what made this game famous. Ofcourse Bluehole is gonna protect their advertisers.
>>
>>388726746
they fixed this a while ago
>get with the times, stupid
>>
>>388729182
>Streamers and their LOLSOFUNNY/RANDOMTHINGSHAPPEN twitch streams are what made this game famous
False. Most players are korean (which is where the game is made) and couldn't give a fuck about what some american of european fuck are streaming.
>>
File: 1474254148028.png (283KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
1474254148028.png
283KB, 500x312px
>>388729342
>Koreans dont stream
>>
>spot a streamer ingame without giving him all my loot and letting him shoot me in the head
>pubg deploys a virus that burns my computer down, then sends a private UAV to shoot me with hellfire missiles
Why do people play this shit?
>>
What happens if a streamer kills a streamer?
>>
>>388729530
whoever has the least pull gets banned, and the one with the most takes all their viewers.
>>
>>388726746
Tracking down and killing one single player across multiple servers is stalking, and some games even consider that harassment and griefing.

Using a stream to basically screenlook to see where someone's at is cheating.

So you've got stalking and cheating. Both of these are against the rules. Harassment and griefing are also against the rules. Then if that's not enough, they added a separate rule that specifically says "no stream sniping" because idiots like you were too braindead to see how it violatede the other rules.

>b-but it's a streamer he FORCES me to watch his stream so i know where he is
Somebody showing you where they keep their valuables doesn't give you the legal right to steal their valuables. They're stupid, sure, but you're the one taking the risk by violating the rules.
>>
>>388729480
They don't have LOLSOFUNNY/RANDOMTHINGSHAPPEN twitch streams, they have esports.
>>
>>388729627
Youre a butthurt fag.. rules this rules that. My dad works at csgo. Fuck you, youre probs an annoying kid.
>>
>>388729627
man could you suck twitch's cock any harder. Maybe just put a delay on so they can't snipe you problem solved turdburglar.

NOW IF YOU SAY but but but... I can't communicate with my fans who are my friends.

FUCK YOU, you have no friends you pathetic piece of trash, this is why you play PUBG the worst fucking game ever made.

So you can try to fit in and make friends, but you never will because everyone that plays PUBG is just like anyone that plays LoL or Dota braindead morons who think their completely boring and shit game i s the greatest thing since sliced fucking bread.

EAT SHIT AND DIE STREAMER FAGGOT
>>
>>388729854
All I'm doing is stating an EXTREMELY simple concept that people like you can't seem to grasp:
There are rules. There are consequences if you violate them.

I don't give a single fuck about twitch. I've never used it outside of watching events like E3, AGDQ, and the /v/GAs. Just don't stalk other players and you won't get banned. Streamer or not, don't stalk them. PUBG or not, it's against the rules.
>>
>>388729854
aw shit i guess i'm going to stop streaming now...
damn...
>>
>>388729854
You seem like the perfect person ask, so i'll just go ahead.
Friend and i work all week and are looking for something we can jump into and play on the weekends for a minute. Not going to lie, we're pretty casual and that's the mode we've been playing on R6S.
What'ayah say? Yay or nay?
>>
>>388730171
So is getting all your streamer fuck nuggets to report somone so they get banned because you died a few times like a bitch.

Man streamers such faggots always complaining about the rules its against the rules and they should protect me, unless i'm breaking the rules then fuck the rules.

If streamers stop doing that, I'll stop stream sniping them and if they were any good I wouldn't be able to do that anyways.

Why do people even watch them in the first place 99% are complete dogshit at whatever they are playing
>>
>>388729627
Why isn't there a script in the game or something like an anticheat that checks if your browser is open with twitch or something?
Can't you ping an IP to see incoming connections?
>Streamer has twitch open or w/e for streaming.
Just have a verified streamer check when starting the game.
>>
>>388730171
Be quiet.. geez.
>>
>>388730245
UT99 still playable, matches only take minutes still has community.
>>
>>388726746

They ban stream snipers which are annoying children anyway.

Figures I see a threat like this on /v/, I'm surrounded by attention whoring kids
>>
>>388730171
>>388729627
go home moral fag
>>
File: 1502065801439m.jpg (122KB, 915x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502065801439m.jpg
122KB, 915x1024px
>>388729627
>finally buy the game that everyone is talking about with my hard earned money
>start my first game
>find some equipment and a gun
>walk into the next building
>run right into another player
>"AAAAHHH! WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! DONT SHOOT! DONT SHOOT!"
>he starts to run to pick up gun off ground
>aims it at me and starts shooting
>"I'M PEEEWWWWWWDDDI-"
>shoot him in the head and kill him
>"phew. He nearly almost killed me."
>5 seconds later I get killed by someone else
"Aw man. Oh well, time to leave and do d another game."
>find another game
>take 2 steps
>get kicked out of game
>YOU HAVE BEEN PERMABANNED

Woah... Really gets my noggin joggin...
>>
>>388730608
Not a bad choice, too bad he's a cunt about graphics. "Can't play this, it looks like shit."
Yeah, i know, total cunt.
>>
>normalfags on here actually play this game

hahahahahahahah what the fuck niggers
what is wrong with nu-/v/?
>>
>>388730746
he complains about graphics but plays PUBG, does your friend have glaucoma or is he brain damaged.
>>
>>388729705
Not the guy you're replying to and don't get me wrong, I love the game and put many hours into it. It's fun but as a esport its a joke.

A game where you can win just by hiding your ass off in bushes and in water with 4 kills in 3 rounds because you were lucky someone didnt cross your path. lucky enough to get decent gear where you dropped. Theres too much RNG involved for it to be a proper esport.

It's fine though. Most esports games are more like football,chess or boxing where skill is most important on a equal playground.
PUBG in a sense is more like Poker where you have to get lucky.
>>
>permabaned
>>
>>388729138
Even if it were true, what rule does doing that violate?
>>
>>388730861
Hasn't played it yet, i was considering proposing it as something to play on the weekend.
see>>388730245
>>
>>388729627
How does one even stream snipe? theres 8 million players, hitting queue every fucking second, how do you get matched with a streamer?
>>
>>388729627
Gee maybe they should fix the built in fucking cheats where sometimes i spawn with the ability to see and walk through walls (for the entirety of the game) before they crack down on cheating through stream sniping
>>
>>388726746
Nobody fucking cares about what some faggot streamer does
I play the game to fucking play the game you dumb faggot asshole
Why do I give a shit if some ass gargling retard gets banned for stupid shit
It's doesn't affect my experience in any way
>>
>>388730701
Morality has nothing to do with it. People say the streamer is dumb for showing the world where he is, and I agree. But the stream sniper is also dumb for doing something that will get him banned.
>>
>>388731125
>theres 8 million players, hitting queue every fucking second
There's anywhere between 200k and 750k of them at any given moment. They're split between 8 regions, between 6 game modes, and each match fits 100 players. Then, there's hidden matchmaking rankings. Plus, they're not all queueing at once, Matches take longer than queueing, so as long as he's queueing at the same time as another person, he's has a good chance of seeing that other person.
>>
>>388730989
>4. Do not harass, stalk, or purposely do things to make someone else feel uncomfortable or threatened.
>9. Do not cheat: do not use third party programs, macros, client-side hacks, edited game files or anything else that may give you an unfair advantage in the game. This includes promoting or posting links to websites that provide or promote cheats or hacks.
>12. Do not stream snipe: this is a form of cheating and you will be banned if you do it.
>>
>>388731668

>Do not stream snipe: this is a form of cheating

This is so fucking stupid.

>someone else publicly streams his game for the world to see, and gets money for doing so
>somehow YOU are cheating if you watch it and use it to your advantage

THE STREAMER is enabling the cheating, HE is basically the SOURCE and the PROVIDER of the advantage for other players.
>>
>>388729342
you must have missed the fuckload of graffitis of popular EU/NA streamers and teams in the game
>>
>>388731774
Even if that rule didn't exist, it still violates the other two rules in that post.
>>
>>388729627
>states facts
>gets lambasted
oh boy
>>
>>388732556
As someone who goes to /pol/ and makes reasonable posts, you get used to it.
>>
>>388730728
>be anon
>be a poor basement dwelling faggot
>fap all day long to traps on bee
>hear about this new game everyone is playing
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE YOU HAVING FUN THAT GAME IS SHIT STOP PLAYING IT
>pull some shit off my ass and shitpost on vee about how bad the game is and how im supperior for not falling for the memes
>procced to put a sharpie on my pooper and fap while crying untill i fell asleep.
Kek
>>
>>388733119
autism everybody
>>
File: 1430002804878.jpg (301KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1430002804878.jpg
301KB, 569x802px
>>388726746
>permabaned
>baned
>>
>>388733729
Wew, lad, Your neewfag is showing
>>
>>388729138
Good luck proving that. Fucking steamers are pussies
>>
File: DF6Waf3UQAA2VhP.jpg large.jpg (195KB, 1038x758px) Image search: [Google]
DF6Waf3UQAA2VhP.jpg large.jpg
195KB, 1038x758px
>>388734626
Pic related is from PU's twitter. They can look at your connection history and see you leaving and rejoining lobbies, then stopping when you happen to be in the same one as the person who reported you, multiple matches in a row. Then they can see you disconnect from the match after killing the person who reported you. Multiple matches in a row.

You can't get much more definitive proof than that.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.